What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

From 2003 until 2013 10 years still dream for FC-1

11 expected client no one select it

why china provide financial loan to Pakistan to continue purchase FC-1 Russia only accept provide engine for china and Pakistan no one else

Chinese engines still have to much problem not expected provide rel engine with reliable performance and comparable with
Minmam international standers before 2017 -2018

in that time who need lowest performance fighter in the world

If Pakistan follow south Korea method for provide JF-17 as advanced trainer many countries will interest to purchase it not as fighter

china provide J-31 as export fighter after fail export JF-17 and many country interest purchase it if china get Russian approval for export it with RD-93

poor African country interest in SU-30 like Uganda so biggest air force in Africa interest in JF-17 no way

we love Pakistan and we see there is many chance for egyptian Pakistani in cooperation in military industry and product but egypt never see FC-1 as real choice we use as dummy competitor against Russian fighter

egyptian military market and Pakistani military market is big enough to make joint development product but with good technology level can be useful ageist Israel weapons

^^
thats what i think
egypt wont get the jf-17 and it will get the better j-10b or j-11
plus the new deal with china to upgrade the k-8e production line so egypt will built the new fighter jet
military.people.com.cn/n/2013/0111/c1011-20171079.html

^^
thats what i think
egypt wont get the jf-17 and it will get the better j-10b or j-11
plus the new deal with china to upgrade the k-8e production line so egypt will built the new fighter jet
military.people.com.cn/n/2013/0111/c1011-20171079.html

Great news..:victory:

536179_350693048365229_1123117276_n.jpg

Inshallah.

Egyptian JF-17s flying against their Israelis foes would be a great opportunity for us and China to study its performance against the best US hardware and Israeli tactics so that we can improve it further.

Yeah, also I have been reading Israel articles about Egypt after Mubarak was toppled. They seems to be scared of Egypt now.
Is it possible for Egypt to have military deals with Pakistan and China at the same time with America?

Yeah, also I have been reading Israel articles about Egypt after Mubarak was toppled. They seems to be scared of Egypt now.
Is it possible for Egypt to have military deals with Pakistan and China at the same time with America?

The art of good diplomacy and the desire to put national interests above anyone else's should make it possible for Egypt to have deals with any and all countries as it sees fit.

Joint exercise "Tabuk-3" the Royal Saudi Land Forces with units of the Army of the Arab Republic of Egypt

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom