What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

More from Dusa. Hellenic squadron 340 Mira, best pilots in NATO 2020 & from Squadron 343 Mira the Aggressor squadron, the star of Red Flag hosting EAF F-16s.

View attachment 797228

Coming up right around the corner, in a couple of days. actually.

View attachment 797230

This thing is pretty wild. I bet they'll get a few contracts for the Sinai200. New pic of Sinai200 IFV product of Factory 200. Hey @The SC , from that video you posted, it's really great what they've done to the FAHD, taking the chassis and really modifying it to be somewhat IED resistant and then there are so many other cool items of actual Soviet era brought into the twenty first century and given new technology to assist its capabilities of the day. The great example is the SAGGER missiles on top of the Jeep roof! Some really great and unique stuff. The airshow should be tremendous as well.

View attachment 797231

Speaking of airshow, MiG-29M/M2 with Medium range A2A R-77 missile.

View attachment 797235
I bet there will be many nice surprises.. can't wait..
The Sinai200 IFV looks really neat.
The Greeks have some very good pilots and the EAF too..so the training must be on a high level..

Last edited:
More from Dusa. Hellenic squadron 340 Mira, best pilots in NATO 2020 & from Squadron 343 Mira the Aggressor squadron, the star of Red Flag hosting EAF F-16s.

View attachment 797228

Perhaps working with these SF ground units together in this JTAC exercise.

View attachment 797240

Coming up right around the corner, in a couple of days. actually.

View attachment 797230

This thing is pretty wild. I bet they'll get a few contracts for the Sinai200. New pic of Sinai200 IFV product of Factory 200. Hey @The SC , from that video you posted, it's really great what they've done to the FAHD, taking the chassis and really modifying it to be somewhat IED resistant and then there are so many other cool items of actual Soviet era brought into the twenty first century and given new technology to assist its capabilities of the day. The great example is the SAGGER missiles on top of the Jeep roof! Some really great and unique stuff. The airshow should be tremendous as well.

View attachment 797231

Speaking of airshow, MiG-29M/M2 with Medium range A2A R-77 missile.

View attachment 797235
I wish such events were open to the public, id love to go there 😍

I wish such events were open to the public, id love to go there 😍

I know, right! There might be a way to stream it if there's a channel picking it up like Al Jazeera al Homarra lol or someone.

Anyway, I posted a partial of that fist pic of that EAF Mirage 2K taking off in Crete but now I got the full image for you fellas, as well as the backside with near full afterburner mode on the SNECMA.

Also looks like brand new landing gear all-around, some new antennas and some new paint here and there. Love seeing the overhaul photos of these aircraft when the maintenance and engineer teams go at it and take these aircraft completely apart down to the dripping oil, then put it all back together with the new parts they're changing (most of the time it's the engines and related items) but they do such a great job maintaining these things,

1638132241848.png

Gabaggoo 3ala'l 7alawi de yan7ar abiad w'm3asel!

1638132863907.png

EAF Rafale equipped with what appears to me as the 500lbs AASM HAMMER PGM's, ready to turn some cretins into crispy fried terroros.

1638138638398.png

One of 34 F-16 Block 40 ordered by the EAF in 1994-1995 under Peace Vector IV, also participating in Medusa 11.

1638139184235.png

Last edited:
The Egyptian Navy owns the largest metal hangar for submarines in the Middle East

10553506341508409867.jpg

The Egyptian Navy owns the largest metal hangar for submarines and the first of its kind in the Middle East. The berths are a number of cranes of varying capacities for loading and unloading the combat, administrative and technical systems of submarines, as well as a periscope repair workshop and many industrial workshops, warehouses, shelters and administrative offices.

This is in addition to the complex of ship and submarine simulators, the seventh in the world, which provides a fully simulated training environment for training individuals to command and operate ships and submarines, which contributes to reducing the risk ratio, saving the costs of operating naval units, and preparing the combatant at the highest level of efficiency and knowledge.

القوات البحرية المصرية تمتلك أكبر هنجر معدني للغواصات في الشرق الأوسط

Last edited:
That's the thing,even a third ship was rumored to be expensive and a "luxury" and the government bought it. And now they bought a fourth one. And for what? There's hardly any drilling. And the other thing is,Erdogan boasted that Turkey found a massive reserve of gas in the Black Sea,yet he insists on causing tension and risking confrontation with many countries for the Cypriot EEZ. That's like greed or stupidity. If the Black Sea reserve is supposedly so big as Erdogan claims,then Turkey shouldn't even bother with the Cypriot fields and risk sanctions or a war with countries like France,USA,Greece,Egypt and others.

Anyway let's go back to Egypt:

LoL..

:-)

Greece's main foreign policy principle couldnt go beyond trying to balance Turkey by converting its own conflicts as of interest to other countries by trying to manipulate others. The problem is that while you are trying to manipulate these countries, for some reason, you are the one who gets screwed at the end of every event. Today you curse Germany, tomorrow you will probably curse France... So the funny thing here is that our Greek friends are trying to marketing their own interests, as if it belonged to other countries. And these efforts deserve a big LOL...

At nights, you can put your head on the pillow and imagine a Turkish-Egyptian conflict. This is your free will. But don't cry when you face reality.

The year 2022 is expected to witness a surge in French military exports to Egypt.

The exports are likely to have to do with deals for aerial and naval systems.

TR

Looks like the shift to co-produce the South Korean K2 Black Panther main battle tank with the transfer of manufacturing technology is under serious negotiations. That also tells us the T-90MS contract with Russia has folded in half without a doubt. Very interesting.

1638265518791.png

Last edited:
@The SC @Philip the Arab
Adcom systems is not exist now how they export?!
Guys I'm really disappointed of edex
We have a ministry for military products and huge factories:(
Egypt can do very very better isn't it?
Ah alas

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom