Screenshot_٢٠٢١١٢٠٢-٠٢٠٦١٠_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_٢٠٢١١٢٠٢-٠٢٠٥٤٨_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_٢٠٢١١٢٠٢-٠٢٠٧١٢_Samsung Internet.jpg

The type is a multi-role armored personnel carrier

Weight 14 tons

Vehicle length 6.1m

Vehicle width 3.04

Vehicle height 1.88 unarmed

Ground Clearance 360mm The distance between the ground and the lowest point in the center of the vehicle

Crew + 6 people

Possible configurations:

D-QPM23WkAAF-wJ.jpeg

Towers:

1339100153_kliver.jpg

EVomfDrU4AccQ_0.jpg

Last edited:
KSA has some French light ones.. but the T-90 MS is not overrated.. it is a potent MBT.. very capable..

I am honestly not impressed by it performance wise but it is definitely not bad and respectable tank by all means. It is definitely not a Sherman :lol: :lol: :lol: One of the saddest piece of equipments of ww2

I am honestly not impressed by it performance wise but it is definitely not bad and respectable tank by all means. It is definitely not a Sherman :lol: :lol: :lol: One of the saddest piece of equipments of ww2
The T-72 was/is a potent MBT.. it has very impressive capabilities that keep it in the inventory of many respectable armies.. The T-90MS is even more modern and more impressive..

I'm not trying to convince you.. I'm just convinced of its lethality..

Last edited:
The T-72 was/is a potent MBT.. it has very impressive capabilities that keep it in the inventory of many respectable armies.. The T-90MS is even more modern and more impressive..

I'm not trying to convince you.. I'm just convinced of its lethality..

I don't discount it's capabilities just find it slight overrated overall when it comes to other tanks example the Leopard 2 despite being better it is underrated compard to T90S... When I say underrated about Leopard 2 i MEAN in comparison to T90s it is somehow underrated

I don't discount it's capabilities just find it slight overrated overall when it comes to other tanks example the Leopard 2 despite being better it is underrated compard to T90S... When I say underrated about Leopard 2 i MEAN in comparison to T90s it is somehow underrated
The T-90 MS is lighter than the Leopard 2 which is one of the best MBTs out there..(Still was badly defeated in Syria).. So the T-90 MS is perfect for the Egyptian Mistrals that can transport a good number of it.. this is the main advantage over the Abrams..

Then there should be no problem whatsoever, just hate how they can't roid up those abrams

That goes back to the good ol' noose that the US has wrapped around the entire armed forces and not just the EAF. Remember the ordeal with the indigenous motor filter that they came up with and started using because it was cheaper to manufacture, but more importantly lasted longer with the heavy sands of Egyptian desert terrain, hence was also much easier to clean and reuse vs the one that came with the kit from the US.

They never reported it because they didn't think it was a big deal at all and certainly not an infringement on the contract rules etc. But man did it create a major problem where there were meetings arranged and penalties incurred etc.

So the restrictions are a huge item that drives the EAF to look for other alternatives and the T-90MS was really mostly a message to the US that there were other alternatives that the Egyptian army was prepared to take in order to get out of this grasp the US has it under. It also was opening the door to the possible and eventual introduction of the Armata, or at least gave the Egyptian armored corps the possibility/opportunity to pursue that should it need to.

There are also other arguments that support another side of the theory that the Egyptian army, along with the EAF didn't do enough to gain the trust of the US when it came to matters, such as not signing the CISMOA for so long. Racking up the most 3rd party infractions (true or not) that helped negate or impede the possibility of acquiring even items that today wouldn't even be considered state of the art tickets such as the Long Bow radar. When you add all those tickets together, I think there is enough to spread the blame for such things being issues that could never be worked out and eventually led to the Egyptian Army looking for these wholesale changes, just to make the point that they are capable of making changes away from the US. The problem is what will come with such defiance? As long as they're prepared to deal with those consequences, then they should get all the support they need.

That goes back to the good ol' noose that the US has wrapped around the entire armed forces and not just the EAF. Remember the ordeal with the indigenous motor filter that they came up with and started using because it was cheaper to manufacture, but more importantly lasted longer with the heavy sands of Egyptian desert terrain, hence was also much easier to clean and reuse vs the one that came with the kit from the US.

They never reported it because they didn't think it was a big deal at all and certainly not an infringement on the contract rules etc. But man did it create a major problem where there were meetings arranged and penalties incurred etc.

So the restrictions are a huge item that drives the EAF to look for other alternatives and the T-90MS was really mostly a message to the US that there were other alternatives that the Egyptian army was prepared to take in order to get out of this grasp the US has it under. It also was opening the door to the possible and eventual introduction of the Armata, or at least gave the Egyptian armored corps the possibility/opportunity to pursue that should it need to.

There are also other arguments that support another side of the theory that the Egyptian army, along with the EAF didn't do enough to gain the trust of the US when it came to matters, such as not signing the CISMOA for so long. Racking up the most 3rd party infractions (true or not) that helped negate or impede the possibility of acquiring even items that today wouldn't even be considered state of the art tickets such as the Long Bow radar. When you add all those tickets together, I think there is enough to spread the blame for such things being issues that could never be worked out and eventually led to the Egyptian Army looking for these wholesale changes, just to make the point that they are capable of making changes away from the US. The problem is what will come with such defiance? As long as they're prepared to deal with those consequences, then they should get all the support they need.
There is no defiance in this.. it is simple.. you don't want to sell us the F-35..we go for the Rafale and the SU-35.... No M1 A2.. we go for the equivalent of the A3....no BVR..we go for the Russian and French ones and more means more..

Last edited:

It was revealed that the Egyptian Meko A200EN frigates were armed with heavy Sea Hack DM2A4 torpedoes (which are included in the armament of submarines 209/1400 MOD). The NS-110 is a modified version of the NS-100 radar with revolutionary specifications (the first 4D radar owned by Egypt). It was also revealed that the Egyptian Meko frigates were armed with 16 Exocet surface-to-surface missiles and 32 Mica NG missiles with an enhanced range of up to +40 km, as well as a 127 mm cannon equipped with 86 km long-range Vulcano shells, 35 mm cannons, and MU-90 torpedoes.. According to the wing of the German company TKMS and the wing of the Alexandria Naval Arsenal Company, as shown in the introductory video submitted on the specifications of the frigate and these specifications are The Egyptian Meko is the most powerful version in this category and is unparalleled in all the countries that owned it. It is worth mentioning that the EN has contracted 4 frigates of this category, and one of them will be manufactured in the Alexandria Arsenal Company, according to the officially announced

One last tip | According to the manufacturer, the displacement of the Egyptian MEKO is 4000 tons and its length is 121 m .. ( a Destroyer!!!)

Appears the system of protection against anti-ship missiles and against thermal optical detection systems MASS appears from the German company Rhein Metal. It also shows the C310 anti torpedo protection system from the Italian company Leonardo.

The picture also shows that the Egyptian Mico carries two pure TRSS radars on both sides of the ship, which are AESA radars operating at xband frequency that provide pure detection capabilities against ultra-small, low or surface targets such as divers, submarine periscopes, suicide boats, and even drones and extremely low missiles. ..and its tasks go beyond to provide detection of land targets with great capabilities for automatic identification, sorting of targets and feeding the weapon systems with information.. These radars are included in the rest of the ship’s situational awareness system and also provide great protection against unconventional threats. German Cassidian company before affiliation with Hensoldt now

It also shows the Scorpion 2 systems for EW and ECM..

trss.JPG

Since you guys are discussing possiblity of K2 tanks in Egypt, I see often times mentioned that Egypt has T-80 tanks. I've found some articles confirming this but no actual pictures.
So are there any pictures of Egyptian T-80 tanks?

Also some time ago I've been looking for T-55s in Egyptian service that are supposedly still in the service just like the T-62s. Are there any latest pictures as well? I only have a few pictures of T-62E MkIIs that are still in service.

Since you guys are discussing possiblity of K2 tanks in Egypt, I see often times mentioned that Egypt has T-80 tanks. I've found some articles confirming this but no actual pictures.
So are there any pictures of Egyptian T-80 tanks?

Also some time ago I've been looking for T-55s in Egyptian service that are supposedly still in the service just like the T-62s. Are there any latest pictures as well? I only have a few pictures of T-62E MkIIs that are still in service.

Egypt has 14 T-80UKs and 20 T-80Us it purchased in 1997.. a total of 34..
t80-main-battle-tank-soviet-union.jpg

T-55 to be replaced by the T-90 MS
b3op7egyljzz.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramses_II_tank

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom