What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

The door is not working I will find a solution because there is a lot of information I have

Too much info to process all at once, egypts rafales will be f4 standards? Thats phenomenal. The k9 thunder and k2 tanks are also an amazing additions to egypts collection of military equipment and hardware. I still want the t90ms to go through. I've always thought that we should've upgraded our m60 tanks up to spec, but since that won't look like it, they can play it smart and sell em off to other nations or use em as testbeds for domestic made egyptian systems. Apparently Mahmoud gamal made a Twitter post saying egypt is in talks with America to upgrade the m1a1 mbts to m1a2 specs, but that rings off bells an whistles of you ask me. I dont want ANY strings attached to this potential deal. Now imagine an army with m1a2s, k2s, and t90ms all at once...yes other military equipment and nowhow, training to operate em is just as if not more important (the increased use of drones make light of this) but this is really a massive land force to be more than reckoned with.

As far as that ifv or whatever that vehicle was back in that post(the one where they got some kind of tot from Spain to make the vehicle I guess), I hope all components came from egypt and was in fact a 100% domesticly egyptian made vehicle. Maybe there will be some parts that came from Spain, but then again, turkish byraktars use American and European sourced components, so I'm not too worried about that.

but then again, turkish byraktars use American and European sourced components, so I'm not too worried about that.

You have false info

TB-2 UCAV is 95% indigenous except Engine
TB-3 UCAV is coming with indigenous PD-170 Engine
ANKA-S and AKSUNGUR UCAVs are 100% indigenous including PD-170 turboprop Engine
AKINCI UCAV is 100% indigenous except Ukranian Engine
MIUS jet engine powered UCAV will be 100% indigenous , except Ukranian Engine

so Turkish UCAVs dont use American and European sourced components

btw We Turks prefer 100 UCAVs instead of 1.000 Tanks
Tank is easy target

Last edited:
The highlights of the Egyptian military exhibition

• Manufacturing Hummer Bombs
. Production of mika missiles
• korean k9 . cannon
. K10 . feeding cart
• K2 . tank negotiations
• Manufacture of satellite-guided munitions
• Development of F-16 fighters with 72 fighters (There are agreements with Portugal with an American understanding on this matter..)
• Developing Abrams
• French and Italian munitions deal
• Italian Helicopters
• An Emirati drone.

Last edited:
You have false info

TB-2 UCAV is 95% indigenous except Engine
TB-3 UCAV is coming with indigenous PD-170 Engine
ANKA-S and AKSUNGUR UCAVs are 100% indigenous including PD-170 turboprop Engine
AKINCI UCAV is 100% indigenous except Ukranian Engine
MIUS jet engine powered UCAV will be 100% indigenous , except Ukranian Engine

so Turkish UCAVs dont use American and European sourced components

btw We Turks prefer 100 UCAVs instead of 1.000 Tanks
Tank is easy target
No dude, I've seen you cause a ruckus on this forum for too long and have been proven wrong time and time again. You contradict yourself by saying all components are turkish made except the engine...which isn't turkish made. Both bayraktars and akinci don't have turkish made engines, but ukrainian ones, thats a component regaurdless of what you say. And that component uses ukrainian made parts to assemble the engine. So I am right on the subject matter. Ukraine is european bro 🤦🏻‍♂️

Also no one really cares about whats allegedly going to be in the tb 3 varient unless it actually comes to fruition.

The Egyptian-made command and control system (Radar Integration and Surveillance Command Center (RISC2 .)

With ZETA-2H intrusion protection system..

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

• Development of F-16 fighters with 72 fighters (There are agreements with Portugal with an American understanding on this matter..

It's really been an incredible success this year, wow! They certainly made it worth the wait with all the items they showcased because of the surprise effect. Most of the usual suspects were present, of course, Russian systems in general not withstanding, unfortunately as we'll have to dig in a little more and find out what the heck is going on with our good friends from the east?! They (the Russians) were supposed to showcase an entire display strictly on their rotary platforms and specifically the Ka-52, but not sure how or if any of that happened. At any rate, it was a great 3 days of fantastic Egyptian military development success.

• An Emirati drone.

To me, the NUT was much more impressive because of the obvious local factor. I also like the fact that it's a recon platform that is also capable of SATCOM integration.

1638670642356.png

1638670665256.png

I certainly wouldn't be surprised if this is just the opening segment and that there are already much more developed systems in production.

The Egyptian-made command and control system (Radar Integration and Surveillance Command Center (RISC2 .)

With ZETA-2H intrusion protection system..

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Now this surprises me a little bit in the fact that they're showcasing this for export? I can't really understand that TBH as this is really supposed to the main command and control system used in the Egyptian military. And so why export it?! Unless it was just being showcased but that's not really the way they presented it. So we'll need to figure out what their MO is on this RISC2 and the 3 that is being developed as we speak.

And this is just terrific stuff. I don't think it's too big of a surprise to see the development of Egyptian naval systems take such a good-size leap for domestic starters naval platforms when they made such short work of the Gowind 2500 production at the Alexandria shipyard and made it look so easy in record time. Seeing these is just affirmation of what we expected TBH.

The CC-60 OPV will be equipped with 1× 76mm gun or laser gun, 8× VLS for MICA NG Surface-to-Air missiles, 4× Launchers for Extended Range Marte Anti-ship missiles, 2× DS30M RWS equipped with Marte short-range laser-guided missiles, ASW capabilities: sonar & Torpedoes, helipad.

1638671201189.png

Next version of Rafale that Egypt gets will be the F4 obviously.

UAE purchasing them will increase interoperability greatly and if Halcon missiles are integrated on UAEAF jets it will be fairly simple to integrate them on EAF Rafales. Egypt and the UAE are already probably the nations with the closest defense ties in the Middle East.

Meteor being a multi-national solution is very bad for the French imo. Halcon will develop A2A missiles by 2025, likely Long range BVR missiles.

Last edited:
To me, the NUT was much more impressive because of the obvious local factor. I also like the fact that it's a recon platform that is also capable of SATCOM integration.

1638670642356.png

1638670665256.png

I certainly wouldn't be surprised if this is just the opening segment and that there are already much more developed systems in production.
It will be armed in the future according to members of another forum who attended EDEX.

Meteor being a multi-national solution is very bad for the French imo. Halcon will develop A2A missiles by 2025, likely Long range BVR missiles.

Totally agree. Especially when you have certain elements of the developers namely as Sweden. That element alone definitely works against countries like Egypt specifically.

It will be armed in the future according to members of another forum who attended EDEX.

Yeah you hear a lot of that kinda thing. I usually guard against some of that grapevine information because it tends to become a whole line of separate and unverifiable information. It's certainly plausible. But more likely they would develop a separate UCAV than a dedicated recon platform which can act as a UCAV as well.

E June 30 was also pretty wildly neat. It shows you all along how Egypt was working with the UAE in the cloak of secrecy on this platform which we saw Algeria purchase a few as well as the EAF. But then now we see the EAF as a co-developer/builder? Fascinating.

1638676494349.png

1638676522222.png

Nut? that is a funny name.. It will be nutting alot I see

Quite appropriately named - Nut was the ancient Egyptian goddess of the sky. She had 4 of the most prominent names in ancient Egyptian kings and queens and goddesses in Osiris, Set, Isis and Nephthys and later had Horus.

1638677212815.png

Nut (goddess) - Wikipedia

E June 30 was also pretty wildly neat. It shows you all along how Egypt was working with the UAE in the cloak of secrecy on this platform which we saw Algeria purchase a few as well as the EAF. But then now we see the EAF as a co-developer/builder? Fascinating.

1638676494349.png

1638676522222.png
It's likely they transferred the whole production line to Egypt for the EJun-30 while Halcon and ADASI focus on drones for the UAE armed forces like the Reach-S.

Future collaboration on arming UAVs and codeveloping electro optics for them is in the interest of both countries.

Arming the drone with something like the Nasef for example would give it a standoff range of 100km.

Totally agree. Especially when you have certain elements of the developers namely as Sweden. That element alone definitely works against countries like Egypt specifically.
If Halcon can integrate full weapon assortment on Rafale it would be very, very beneficial to both Egypt and the UAE. In fact UAE could even fund the deal in order to further the company's budget, although it may make PDF members say the UAE is funding everything that Egypt buys.🤣

Rafale can theoretically carry two Sabers on the same hardpoints the Storm Shadow/Scalp is used on.

When they develop the BVR and WVR missiles as the CEO of Halcon says they can be fired from the hardpoints that the Meteor and Mica can be fired from.

5507b408-f973-4e60-bbfd-5d6e9f261038.jpg

a21ced70314ad162bdfd789ff7670f86.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom