What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Let's hope that the Zhuk-AE radar is in fact complete and part of that new aircraft systems and that it has thoroughly been tested and all possible new quirks that belong to new systems when they are first introduced and go through baby growing pains and have been dealt with and fixed.

You wonder if they also picked up the thrust vector control option on that MiG-35. Knowing it is not a standard option with that model but rather an option the buyer can chose to add, and IF the Su35SEs are in fact in Egypt and they all come standard with TVC, then maybe the EAF chose to add it to this batch as well? My guess is probably not because of cost. But it would certainly increase that batch's maneuverability by quite a bit and make it an incredible, low speed fighter.

But I do agree with you in that they should order this bird in huge numbers. I had mentioned that way back, right when the first order of the MiG-29M/35 were complete. I had said they should at least order another 56 like the first order for a total of 112. That's a very respectable number since they still have to pay for the 2nd order of 30 Rafales and more missiles as well as the meteors and that fighter jet also needs to have its numbers increased beyond 77 aircraft IMO.

What's your opinion regarding the Eurofighter Typhoons?
1) Should they even entertain the thought? Or would it be to much of a "logistical nightmare"? lol
3 If you do, would you make deal for the available British Typhoons with they're half life left, despite that fact AND that they're all older tranch 1 models?
4) Or would you go with the latest tranch and the newest of the AESA and weapons package etc. from Italy in that mega deal with the Berghminni FREMMs etc.?
5) Would you retire the the Mirage 2Ks and replace them with these EFTs, or create a new squadron(s)?

They actually said that, ma bro? Where and when?

Can you give me your opinion on those questions also that I asked Ramses Akhenaten Ahmose? Would like to hear your opinion on those as well as @Philip the Arab and @joker87 and anyone else who would like to chime in.

They also need to show us that they either already have the R-27ER for the current MiGs and they better be coming with the Su-35SEs. These things really irritate the ever living jumgabangaboonga out of me man I tell you. You have one of the best 4th gen aircraft out there and you don't maximize its weapons capabilities?? Does that make any sense to you ma bro? UGHHHHH!!!!!!!! :lol:
Indeed, Russia did not announce again about the contracting states for arms. We rely on the leaks after that, although we did not reach a conclusion after knowing what happened to the journalist who leaked information on the Egyptian deal from the Su-35.
F15 order when
Indeed, the F15 was requested in the eighties, and it was requested again during the Trump rule, with a squadron of F35s, and was rejected.

Lockheed Martin took the golden sponsor of the exhibition for a short time, knowing that the F16V acquired a new unknown customer, and from the confirmation that I received that the Egyptian exhibition in which I will be present announced the surprise contract and development of the Egyptian F16, the preparation from 72 to 100 fighters Block 52 or V, there are more than A base and an airport are already under construction in order to prepare the next, knowing that the College of Air Force and Air Defense has doubled the number of students enrolled.

That's unfortunate.

Some squadrons of F15 eagles, air-air only with refuelers would be powerful for above sea ops
F-16Vs are quite deadly if Egypt can get AMRAAMs for them only.

F-16 Block 60 used by the UAEAF is probably more capable than most F-15s at air combat except those the most modern ones such as F-15SA, QA, EX.

Also @Gomig-21 my akhi, im for sure certain that those Su35s are gorging fuel in egypt right now as we speak, and nothing will change that. The biden administration has NOTHING on pharoah sisi himself. Everyone is talking about it. Next thing you know, we'll have a hundred of em as well as the Su57 to go with em. Did I forget to mention the Su75? Oh well they're coming to misr as well! Also crazy how we both are in the same state 🔥

Yes, hopefully the info Joker provided about eyeing an example in Egypt already and they're kept hidden for some stupid reason IMO is actually true and we'll see them eventually.

The Su57 is most definitely on my future hopes for the EAF. I'm quite involved on a Russian forum that brings the latest and greatest info on that platform and if you don't follow it like that, you miss out of how it's developing to date and how potent that aircraft actually is and instead, they only hear the outside noise which is nothing but negative. Oh it's not as stealthy as the American jets blah blah blah and all that horse dung. The Indians didn't do it any favors when they backed out of the FGFA program and their media trashed it.

People only like to hear the negative stuff because it's funner than good stuff. Just like news. But I'm so impressed with the Su-57 that I can't wait to see the EAF jump all over that thing and be the first to order it. But it looks like Algeria might beat us to it. But maybe if the EAF orders more numbers than Algeria, they might jump ahead of them.

Either way, whomever it is, they'll all have to wait until the RuAf receives its first 78 units before entertaining any export contracts. So it's a little ways down the road.

Yeah that was why I tagged my buddy Hamartia Antidote because he's also in MA and a couple others on this forum. Small world!

The latest sighting of 6 Egyptian Su-35SEs in Russia (I believe they are at the historical Demadova,) airport waiting for "something" to be done to them.

1632669728802.png

1632669868600.png

Last edited:
Yes, hopefully the info Joker provided about eyeing an example in Egypt already and they're kept hidden for some stupid reason IMO is actually true and we'll see them eventually.

The Su57 is most definitely on my future hopes for the EAF. I'm quite involved on a Russian forum that brings the latest and greatest info on that platform and if you don't follow it like that, you miss out of how it's developing to date and how potent that aircraft actually is and instead, they only hear the outside noise which is nothing but negative. Oh it's not as stealthy as the American jets blah blah blah and all that horse dung. The Indians didn't do it any favors when they backed out of the FGFA program and their media trashed it.

People only like to hear the negative stuff because it's funner than good stuff. Just like news. But I'm so impressed with the Su-57 that I can't wait to see the EAF jump all over that thing and be the first to order it. But it looks like Algeria might beat us to it. But maybe if the EAF orders more numbers than Algeria, they might jump ahead of them.

Either way, whomever it is, they'll all have to wait until the RuAf receives its first 78 units before entertaining any export contracts. So it's a little ways down the road.

Yeah that was why I tagged my buddy Hamartia Antidote because he's also in MA and a couple others on this forum. Small world!

The latest sighting of 6 Egyptian Su-35SEs in Russia (I believe they are at the historical Demadova, airport waiting for "something" to be done to them.

View attachment 780299

View attachment 780301
Filter the photos and look at the numbers, you will be amazed

Egypt is determined to arm its fighters with the K-77M air to air missile that has a range of 200 km, a speed of Mach 5, a seeker with APAA technology, with 64 modules, and an extended no-escape area.

According to Defense-aerospace.com, even the Russian Ministry of Defense is cautiously looking at the K-77M because of its high cost, but the Egyptians have made it clear that they are ready to purchase a large batch of MiG-29M fighters, if they will be equipped with this ammunition.. This missile was said by Western military circles that its spread would be considered a game-changer

message-editor%2F1601915452295-screenshot2020-10-05at15.09.24.jpg

cubanace-simulations-dcs-5-16-2018-10-47-03-pm.jpg

Some squadrons of F15 eagles, air-air only with refuelers would be powerful for above sea ops

Iraq and Egypt are the only two countries to have been denied the AIM-120 out of all F-16 operators in the world, not just in the Arab world. And we're one of the 3 or 5 of the original users of that aircraft and the 4th largest operator of the platform. Even Jordan has them for theirs and they're closer to the heart of israel and made peace with that craphole way after and for much less time than Egypt has, yet...... I think the disdain is quite clear as to why the US politicians and representatives are not as respected in Egypt as far as military acquisitions are concerned.

Then when you see the trolling like the idiocy in the previous page where the moderators removed the quote (thank you BTW to whomever answered the report and took action) is ironically laughable!!!

That's why the following post is of utmost ignorance since 1, you never answer a trolling DB like that and 2 you watch them self imploded since that craphole is the reason why Egypt is denied the AIM-120. So now, who is afraid of whom, exactly? loooooooool.

F-16Vs are quite deadly if Egypt can get AMRAAMs for them only.

Not sure what the upcoming surprise package entails for at least 120 aircraft that has been circulating the local news and that Joker mentioned, but something tells me that with the somewhat affirmation that the Su35s are in fact in Egypt and will be presented during the opening of the new capital, it doesn't seem like that would fly in the face of the Americans where they would finally allow them or the Viper upgrade -- if that's what it is -- while Egypt is still buying Russian and French aircraft and even intending to add many more MiG-35s on top of that. What's your opinion?

F-16 Block 60 used by the UAEAF is probably more capable than most F-15s at air combat except those the most modern ones such as F-15SA, QA, EX.

The EX had it's lifespan raised from the Strike-E variant's 6000 hrs to 20,000 hrs lmao. That is so ridiculous it seems like a lie or not possible. But if anyone can do it, the Americans can.

Filter the photos and look at the numbers, you will be amazed

Can't do it. Can you tell us what the numbers are?

Last edited:
Iraq and Egypt are the only two countries to have been denied the AIM-120 out of all F-16 operators in the world, not just in the Arab world. And we're one of the 3 or 5 of the original users of that aircraft and the 4th largest operator of the platform. Even Jordan has them for theirs and they're closer to the heart of israel and made peace with that craphole way after and for much less time than Egypt has, yet...... I think the disdain is quite clear as to why the US politicians and representatives are not as respected in Egypt as far as military acquisitions are concerned.

Then when you see the trolling like the idiocy in the previous page where the moderators removed the quote (thank you BTW to whomever answered the report and took action) is ironically laughable!!!

That's why the following post is of utmost ignorance since 1, you never answer a trolling DB like that and 2 you watch them self imploded since that craphole is the reason why Egypt is denied the AIM-120. So now, who is afraid of whom, exactly? loooooooool.

Not sure what the upcoming surprise package entails for at least 120 aircraft that has been circulating the local news and that Joker mentioned, but something tells me that with the somewhat affirmation that the Su35s are in fact in Egypt and will be presented during the opening of the new capital, it doesn't seem like that would fly in the face of the Americans where they would finally allow them or the Viper upgrade -- if that's what it is -- while Egypt is still buying Russian and French aircraft and even intending to add many more MiG-35s on top of that. What's your opinion?

The EX had it's lifespan raised from the Strike-E variant's 6000 hrs to 20,000 hrs lmao. That is so ridiculous it seems like a lie or not possible. But if anyone can do it, the Americans can.

Can't do it. Can you tell us what the numbers are?
Then iraq and egypt are probably doing something right if they have been denied amraams...

Then iraq and egypt are probably doing something right if they have been denied amraams...

Iraq and Egypt are the Sigma chads of the Arab world, always looking to blow up the enemy.

Can't say the same for the rest of the Arabs wielding AIM-120!

The good old days, US knows what we'd do with the AMRAAM. We may get Rafale tho, 2 French Rafales just trained with our F-16s.

Iraq and Egypt are the Sigma chads of the Arab world, always looking to blow up the enemy.

Can't say the same for the rest of the Arabs wielding AIM-120!

The good old days, US knows what we'd do with the AMRAAM.
Well jordan is the only one id consider close that uses amraams and wants to get stuff done, after all, those were the guys that started the arab revolt in ww1

Well jordan is the only one id consider close that uses amraams and wants to get stuff done, after all, those were the guys that started the arab revolt in ww1

Morocco for example is not going to do anything. Neither the GCC.

But that's ok, we can't beat Israel conventionally. The actual threat is from Turkey and Iran trying to crawl into Arab countries every time the US causes chaos.

Morocco for example is not going to do anything. Neither the GCC.

But that's ok, we can't beat Israel conventionally. The actual threat is from Turkey and Iran trying to crawl into Arab countries every time the US causes chaos.
Funny thing is that people are sobbing over a potential persian takeover of the levant when there was"someon" in the 1980s that was keeping persia at bay,hmm I wonder who that was???

Funny thing is that people are sobbing over a potential persian takeover of the levant when there was"someon" in the 1980s that was keeping persia at bay,hmm I wonder who that was???

You're speaking of sheikh Saddam the warhero. Allah Azza wa Jal has punished us Iraqis for not appreciating this man, and I apologize to him.

You're speaking of sheikh Saddam the warhero. Allah Azza wa Jal has punished us Iraqis for not appreciating this man, and I apologize to him.
Even tho saddam did some horrid things, he should've stayed in power, Iraq was on its way to becoming a second arab leader, what if wgypt and Iraq collaborated with one another? Would've been something. now I feel bad for all the Iraqis that have to live through this

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom