Egyptian Armed Forces

Great pic,

Team
Flag of Greece
Flag of Saudi Arabia
Flag of Egypt
Flag of United Arab Emirates

1632870472434.png

Egypt was the customer for the Palma air defense CIWS system apparently for the Mistrals.

View attachment 780682

Palma and C-Wolf are two together to protect the landing
If you mean the K-300P Bastion-P with the P-800 Oniks/Yakhont’s:

https://navalpost.com/egypt-seeks-to-procure-russian-bastion-p-coastal-missile-system/
Already available in the base of the Pinas average, only one battery
Speaking, your going to hear me fanboy alot about tanks and aircrafts, I love the dessault rafale for example,just wow. An elegant aircraft. Egypt should really put the sky camo it has on those mig 29s for their rafales too, would be excellent cloudcutters

View attachment 780708

View attachment 780709

The French F3R that Egypt wants to upgrade to, Those meteors th
The old deal is already under development
Palma and C-Wolf are two together to protect the landing

Already available in the base of the Pinas average, only one battery
The old deal is already under development
...the government recently named a school after him...

Not much, but the only confirmed Egyptian contribution to the war against Iran was Egyptian Mirage Vs carrying out jamming or Airstrikes.
(The Iranians probably claimed kills against them but they weren’t confirmed).
View attachment 780695
Two Egyptian Apaches at Mohamed Naguib Base.
@joker87 should we expect Egypt to reveal ST-700? Any idea of its specification?
There might also be a locally made Misr rifle...
So far, Chinese systems, light launchers, suicide drones, and DMD have been integrated into them

Last edited:
Brazil: Possibilities

maxresdefault.jpg

Brazilian experience and industry in Making the Scorpene submarines
Video-Launch-of-Riachuelo-Brazils-first-Scorpene-class-attack-submarine-1024x768.jpg
Oh boy, I knew someone was going to bring up the millennium once egypt and brazil copied up. Before I really got involved or joined this forum, I was heavily thinking that Egypt should buy "dozens" of these planes due to their cost and smaller size, which means ease of transport and maintenance. Can be used for air refueling, or even more, transport of personnel (paratroops) since refueling will be done by airbus mrtt. I really believe egypt should def get some of these since they got alot going for them.

Oh boy, I knew someone was going to bring up the millennium once egypt and brazil copied up. Before I really got involved or joined this forum, I was heavily thinking that Egypt should buy "dozens" of these planes due to their cost and smaller size, which means ease of transport and maintenance. Can be used for air refueling, or even more, transport of personnel (paratroops) since refueling will be done by airbus mrtt. I really believe egypt should def get some of these since they got alot going for them.
2 dozens of the KC-390 as first deal to get ToT for manufacturing it locally ( need negotiations with Boing too.. since it is a partner in this plane).. and selling to the Middle East and mostly to Africa.. TOT is the the new Egyptian policy in any new procurement..

KC-390-FIRST-FLIGHT-736x.jpg

Last edited:
Emirati official: UAE defense industries companies will participate in "EDEX 2021"
Hope we see enhanced cooperation between the two countries.

Joint projects in the field of missiles is the most important field where cooperation can be had. Combining the money, and engineers from both countries would be very effective.

Replacing systems like Kub, Buk, Pechora with a new jointly produced system would be very effective. Maybe even a jointly developed BVRAAM that could be developed into a SAM.

They just hired the radar expert they need for missile seekers.

20210929_160938.jpg

Last edited:
Hope we see enhanced cooperation between the two countries.

Joint projects in the field of missiles is the most important field where cooperation can be had. Combining the money, and engineers from both countries would be very effective.

Replacing systems like Kub, Buk, Pechora with a new jointly produced system would be very effective. Maybe even a jointly developed BVRAAM that could be developed into a SAM.
Yes there are studies and steps already taken in a substantial cooperation between Egypt and the UAE.. it is all over the net, mostly Arab news..

Yes the missile field is of utmost interest..

The Kub, Buk, Pechora were all modernized, they can take second line..New system are being worked on with many countries.. The accumulation of Technologies and expertise of both Egypt and the UAE will certainly produce new potent systems in many fields .. not only BVRAAM and SAM systems..

There are huge Military production projects going on in Egypt.. but not much talk.. as usual..

Yes there are studies and steps already taken in a substantial cooperation between Egypt and the UAE.. it is all over the net, mostly Arab news..

Yes the missile field is of utmost interest..

The Kub, Buk, Pechora were all modernized, they can take second line..New system are being worked on with many countries.. The accumulation of Technologies and expertise of both Egypt and the UAE will certainly produce new potent systems in many fields .. not only BVRAAM and SAM systems..

There are huge Military production projects going on in Egypt.. but not much talk.. as usual..
I really hate how they keep their mouths shut but its for the better, really gets me jittery because I REALLY wanna see what Egypt has made for national pride.

I really hate how they keep their mouths shut but its for the better, really gets me jittery because I REALLY wanna see what Egypt has made for national pride.
You will see the obvious basic non-threatening military systems mostly the defensive ones.. the rest you will not see..:-)

Last edited:
Fill you in on some history; even as late as the early 80s, there were female police directing traffic in Cairo & Alexandria and their uniform was the same white like most today and in miniskirts and boots. Imagine that? How times have changed,
That is why there were more city road accidents.. miniskirts..lol

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom