What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Let's see how good it actually is past the Russian propoganda and than we can evalutate it more.

It truly needs to be put to the test first against some of the other fighters to give it a true valuation and I am not either sold

Ran into this article not sure what to make of it. What type of missile are they talking about in the article

خطة Fincantieri لبناء السفن للسنوات القادمة
الانتهاء الأزرق تجميع القطع لمحاكمات الإبحار
تجميع القطع بالأرصفة الخضراء الداكنة
أخضر فاتح - بداية قطع الألواح وتصنيع القطع المنفصلةView attachment 765753View attachment 765754View attachment 765755
شكراً للفت النظر، ممكن مصدر اول صورة؟
Re: about the Su-35 satellite imagery.
I don’t think any Su-35s have been delivered to Egypt, yet. Am I the only one? @The SC @Gomig-21
Ran into this article not sure what to make of it. What type of missile are they talking about in the article

Al Tariq guided bombs
Mahmoud Gamal (@mahmouedgamal44) Tweeted:
Egyptian Air Force Mirage-2000 fighter jets appear for the 1st time armed with the Emirati-based Al-Tariq Precision-guided munitions.

Al-Tariq is a modular IN/GPS-guided bomb kit, used to convert unguided bombs as Mk-81/82/83 into guided glide bombs. It has a range of 40-120km. https://t.co/SJ5seEA5Gj

I don’t think any Su-35s have been delivered to Egypt, yet. Am I the only one? @The SC @Gomig-21

Al Tariq guided bombs
Egyptian Air Force Mirage-2000 fighter jets appear for the 1st time armed with the Emirati-based Al-Tariq Precision-guided munitions.

Al-Tariq is a modular IN/GPS-guided bomb kit, used to convert unguided bombs as Mk-81/82/83 into guided glide bombs. It has a range of 40-120km. https://t.co/SJ5seEA5Gj

Thanks for clarifying. That website was a shitty website.

I knew of the Al-tariq just didn't think they meant that

Al Tariq guided bombs

I am the source of the photo from Dir
Secondly, if you do not think that Egypt did not receive the Sukhoi 35, this is your opinion, you are only Russia today and also many websites confirmed receipt until the document of the Russian Parliament confirmed the news
also many reports and it is possible to go back to the topic a little back and confirm More
[QUOTE = "Titanium100 ، النشر: 13252330 ، العضو: 194031"]
شكرا للتوضيح. كان هذا الموقع موقعًا إلكترونيًا سيئًا.

علمتُ بالطريق لم أعتقد أنهم يقصدون ذلك
[/اقتبس]
ارجع إلى فيديو مناورة قادر سيظهر لك ما دام محمود جمال لا يحبك رغم أنه لا ينشر أي شيء إلا عندما يتم تأكيده.

ارجع إلى فيديو مناورة قادر سيظهر لك ما دام محمود جمال لا يحبك رغم أنه لا ينشر أي شيء إلا عندما يتم تأكيده.

I have been seeing his tweets but how relieable is Mahmoud Gamal as in overall tier

Really looking forward to seeing them flying alongside the MiG-29/35s. Those are new serial numbers that we haven't seen before IIRC.

And these MEKOs are really impressive, just by the size of the bridge. They had to pull it out of the building I guess to finish the mast and all the comms systems because of the height wouldn't allow it inside the building.

1627746339977.png

The EN is going to end up with quite the selection and quantity of frigates once all of these as well as the Berghaminis etc. are all delivered. It'll be quite the impressive navy.

Some say 5, some say 17 have been delivered plus we had those pics of aircraft that resembled Su-35s flying in a pair somewhere in Egypt so I would say that the probability is higher that there have been deliveries than not. How many, that remains a mystery but my guess is we're bound to find out relatively soon.

Back
Top Bottom