What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

I think anyone caught taking a photo of Su-35 in Egypt will be jailed. Egypt cannot afford devastating CAATSA from the US. Su-35 deal was signed after CAATSA was introduced in 2017.

Nah. Most of the pics taken and released are done by the armed forces anyway.
Also they're not too worried about CAATSA from the US. You've seen Biden change his tune completely about Sisi and talk about expanding ties including militarily with Egypt.

Sisi & company are done with US pressure. They're not succumbing to it any more and have made it clear. Egypt actually has quite a bit of leverage being a regional ally and power and a very strategic nation. People who think Egypt is not important to the US anymore are simply delusional. And with that power, it can get away with these types of deals with Russia despite the sanctions.

What's actually happened is the US has started to offer more to counter some of the needs so that Egypt doesn't abandon them completely.

TF-X is not going to be number one, it will be worse than the F-22 from 2006.

F-22 is the best and only USAF use F-22s in the world
and TFX will be similar to F-22 in air to air capabilities ..... also TFX will have great capabilities for air to ground attack ( F-22 lacks air to ground attack capabilities )

TFX

Roll out : 2023
First flight : 2025
Enter service : 2029

Length: 21 m
Wingspan: 14 m
Height: 6 m
Wing area: 60 m2
Max takeoff weight: 27,215 kg (60,000 lb)
Maximum speed: Mach 1.8
Combat range: 1,100 km
Service ceiling: 17,000 m (55,000 ft)

IRFS (AESA Radar, Electronic Warfare )
Advanced Navigation Features (ICNI)
Integrated Electro-Optical Systems (IEOS)
Infrared Search and Track (IRST)
Electro-Optical Targeting System (EOTS)
Advanced Cockpit / Human Machine Interface

TFX and MIUS will give advantage to the Turkish Airforce in the region against Rafale , Eurofighter , SU-35 ,F-15 even F-35
1622510584709.png

1622510620458.png

Egyptians should be smart not to become enemy against regional super power Turkey

The UAE and France are loser in Syria , Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean
Greece also can not give anything to Egypt ..... forget about EASTMED project
Nobody can enter Turkish EEZ

I trust Turkish engineering on one basis which is ''Megalomania'' A turk would do anything it takes to develope something that is 1-number... They always seek to be 1st place... It is a turkish megalomania thingy that comes handy at times but other times it works against the turk and gives him to many enemies but aside from that the desire to be the best is undeniable hence why I know for a fact TF-X is gonna be one Hell'va fighter.

5 years ago Nobody expected such a performance from Turkish Defense Industry

but Turkish UCAVs raped Russian Air Defense Systems in Syria , Libya and Azerbaijan
by 2022 AKINCI UCAV to be the best turboprob engined UCAV in the world

TFX and MIUS also will be game changer weapons against Russian and French weapons
also Turkish KORAL and REDET Radar Electronic Warfare Systems , HAVASOJ stand off jammer Aircrafts
HISAR and SIPER Air Defense Systems ... ISTIF class Frigates and TF-2000 class Destroyers

Turkey always will be number 1 in the region ... ( economy and military )

btw USA , İsrael , France , The UAE and KSA never will allow SISI to work with Turkey
Egypt and Greece will be used as pawns to fight against Turkey in the Eastern Mediterranean

Last edited:
F-22 is the best and only USAF use F-22s in the world
and TFX will be similar to F-22 in air to air capabilities ..... also TFX will have great capabilities for air to ground attack ( F-22 lacks air to ground attack capabilities )

TFX

Roll out : 2023
First flight : 2025
Enter service : 2029

Length: 21 m
Wingspan: 14 m
Height: 6 m
Wing area: 60 m2
Max takeoff weight: 27,215 kg (60,000 lb)
Maximum speed: Mach 1.8
Combat range: 1,100 km
Service ceiling: 17,000 m (55,000 ft)

IRFS (AESA Radar, Electronic Warfare )
Advanced Navigation Features (ICNI)
Integrated Electro-Optical Systems (IEOS)
Infrared Search and Track (IRST)
Electro-Optical Targeting System (EOTS)
Advanced Cockpit / Human Machine Interface

TFX and MIUS will give advantage to the Turkish Airforce in the region against Rafale , Eurofighter , SU-35 ,F-15 even F-35
View attachment 749641
View attachment 749642

Egyptians should be smart not to become enemy against regional super power Turkey

The UAE and France are loser in Syria , Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean
Greece also can not give anything to Egypt ..... forget about EASTMED project
Nobody can enter Turkish EEZ

Turkish UCAVs raped Russian Air Defense Systems in Syria , Libya and Azerbaijan

TFX and MIUS also will be game changer weapons against Russian and French weapons
also Turkish KORAL and REDET Radar Electronic Warfare Systems , HAVASOJ stand off jammer Aircrafts
HISAR and SIPER Air Defense Systems ... ISTIF class Frigates and TF-2000 class Destroyers

Turkey always will be number 1 in the region ... ( economy and military )

btw USA , İsrael , France , The UAE and KSA never allow SISI to work with Turkey
Egypt and Greece will be used as pawns to fight against Turkey in the Eastern Mediterranean

great post

I always felt Egypt lost strike capabilities after retiring TU-16, imagine a modern TU-16 type platform with Russian long range cruise missiles.

Egyptian Navy takes delivery of Aster-30 Missiles and Vulcano Munitions for FREMM frigates

FREMM-Egypt.jpg

The Egyptian Navy has reportedly taken delivery of ASTER-30 vertically launched surface-to-air missiles and Vulcano precision-guided, gun-launched munitions to equip them on the service’s FREMM Bergamini-class frigates.

https://www.globaldefensecorp.com/2...les-and-vulcano-munitions-for-fremm-frigates/

See what I mean about the Italians being much "better" to deal with? :-) They'll send meteors with the Typhoons while the French will probably play and dance around that. Until we see the Meteors on the EAF Rafales, just like the Indian ones who are already practicing firing them, I will continue to believe that the Italians will be more willing to provide them with the Typhoons unless they don't order those jets.

See what I mean about the Italians being much "better" to deal with? :-) They'll send meteors with the Typhoons while the French will probably play and dance around that. Until we see the Meteors on the EAF Rafales, just like the Indian ones who are already practicing firing them, I will continue to believe that the Italians will be more willing to provide them with the Typhoons unless they don't order those jets.
HaHaHa my Gomig.. the French couldn't send them for two reason that you know a well .. they have just tested it on the Rafale a Month or so ago and there was this program to upgrade all the EAF Rafales to the F3R Meteor capable standard .. India though might have bought that standard already..

In brief both France and Italy are very important strategic partners of Egypt .. and getting the best, one can from both makes it the best decision and the optimal one in fact..

We should be full of hope about all these mega-deals with both France and Italy.. add to it Germany now on a smaller scale.. but those New Frigates from Lursson and the 4 Meko 200.. is a pseudo-navy by themselves.. add to it all the TOT involved in every item of these deals and BINGO..

Last edited:
The deal for 29 SU-35 was announced officially on the Egyptian national channel in 2015.. so before CAATSA

Egypt has signed a contract for 24 SU-35 fighter jets from Russia on March 18, 2019 ... so after CAATSA

I always felt Egypt lost strike capabilities after retiring TU-16, imagine a modern TU-16 type platform with Russian long range cruise missiles.
Huge bomber not work in this region I think
And.. It was announced today that Dassault has become a platinum sponsor for the upcoming IDEX 2021 in Egypt..
And what that means ?

HaHaHa my Gomig.. the French couldn't send them for two reason that you know a well .. they have just tested it on the Rafale a Month or so ago and there was this program to upgrade all the EAF Rafales to the F3R Meteor capable standard .. India though might have bought that standard already..

Every now and then I am in awe of your tremendous positive attitude and outlook and you know what, if you're not already, SC ma bro, you should be a diplomat and hold one of the highest positions you desire walahi el a'zeem! :-)

Put it this way, I don't see the French in too much of a hurry to upgrade the current fleet (which BTW, was supposed to be F-3R standard with this original batch,) why they aren't is as good a guess as anyone. Meanwhile India not only obviously has the F-3R Standard but is already practicing firing them at $2.3 million a piece. Not only India, but here's the real kicker; the 18 Rafales headed to Greece are coming out of the existing F-3 standard of the used inventory in L'Armee de l'air and are being upgraded PRIOR to delivery to the Hellenic air force! I don't like it and I love the French. Something smells fishy. bro.

Bring in the Typhoons immediately!

Every now and then I am in awe of your tremendous positive attitude and outlook and you know what, if you're not already, SC ma bro, you should be a diplomat and hold one of the highest positions you desire walahi el a'zeem! :-)

Put it this way, I don't see the French in too much of a hurry to upgrade the current fleet (which BTW, was supposed to be F-3R standard with this original batch,) why they aren't is as good a guess as anyone. Meanwhile India not only obviously has the F-3R Standard but is already practicing firing them at $2.3 million a piece. Not only India, but here's the real kicker; the 18 Rafales headed to Greece are coming out of the existing F-3 standard of the used inventory in L'Armee de l'air and are being upgraded PRIOR to delivery to the Hellenic air force! I don't like it and I love the French. Something smells fishy. bro.

Bring in the Typhoons immediately!
Thanks Bro..I appreciate your comments.. and I have you in high regard too..

There might be many reasons,, even the Egyptian side if it wants the Typhoon now it won't want new Rafale fighters at the same time.. but the upgrade to the F3R standard must be finished now or on the verge.. The thing is that since we haven't heard about EAF Rafale going to France for upgrades it means it is being done in Egypt and that is good news.. The Meteor is already there but not to be tested before the new standard Rafale is tested first..

Greece is ordering 6 more but from the F4 standard.. and Croatia wants 12 Rafale used..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom