What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Pakistan and Egypt can make a lot of difference for their countries by exchange of their expertise and experiences,
they do not of any conflict of interests then why they could not have better mutual beneficial relationship?

Pakistan and Egypt can make a lot of difference for their countries by exchange of their expertise and experiences,
they do not of any conflict of interests then why they could not have better mutual beneficial relationship?

Hi,

No they cannot---. Only a pakistani is stupid enough to believe in hos own sh-it---.

This person @Gomig-21 is clearly telling you the truth about pakistanis and nothing but the truth---and yet you still want to indulge.

Can't you kids get the message loud and clear---.

Egypt, Pakistan's naval forces conduct drills in Mediterranean Sea - Xinhua | English.news.cn

2019 in pakistan , Egypt and jordan maneuvers with Pakistani armed forces

Egypt, Pakistan's naval forces conduct drills in Mediterranean Sea - Xinhua | English.news.cn

Awesome, SC brother, the only think I don't like is the Pakistani stuff. They have a bad habit of talking shit behind our backs and I couldn't care less if I get banned out of this hell hole for that because it's the truth. So this chick who pretends she's some kind of Pakistani organizer or security clearance has spoken shit about Egyptian pilots (I forget her name or rather chose to forget it) and how dangerous they are and all that bullshit that I think she made up all that crap because the Egyptian and call then dangerous pilots who put on a show and a half LOL that none had ever seen and the only thing she was able to say was defended her and the worst part is this guy @MastanKhan defended her to no avail probably because he wanted to ge into her pants hahahaha loser! And it's funny how the Pakistanis think they're the only ones who have shot down 1 Israeli pilot over Syria while EAF pilot have plastered the Israeli air force with 5 aces and those aren't even the ones counted with additional views hahaha, What a bunch of bull shit! Not to mention the 123 Israeli jets the EAD knocker down with SA-1-2 jets on the ground hhahahahahhahaha, Pakistani 1 jets what a joke.

I don't ever want to see any cooperation with Pakistan so they can sheet behind our backs with the fishy turks bit our capabilities the traitors!?!?! Screw that ten times over. No thanks i a million years,

No thanks, we don't need Pakistani help we're doing JUST FINE exercising with the best qf the best in the French and Greece abd US and USE and USA and plenty other. we don't need no 2nd rate Pakistan arrogance.

Akhii as long as you're saudi ally , gotta play along with us Pakistanis :enjoy:

Awesome, SC brother, the only think I don't like is the Pakistani stuff. They have a bad habit of talking shit behind our backs and I couldn't care less if I get banned out of this hell hole for that because it's the truth. So this chick who pretends she's some kind of Pakistani organizer or security clearance has spoken shit about Egyptian pilots (I forget her name or rather chose to forget it) and how dangerous they are and all that bullshit that I think she made up all that crap because the Egyptian and call then dangerous pilots who put on a show and a half LOL that none had ever seen and the only thing she was able to say was defended her and the worst part is this guy @MastanKhan defended her to no avail probably because he wanted to ge into her pants hahahaha loser! And it's funny how the Pakistanis think they're the only ones who have shot down 1 Israeli pilot over Syria while EAF pilot have plastered the Israeli air force with 5 aces and those aren't even the ones counted with additional views hahaha, What a bunch of bull shit! Not to mention the 123 Israeli jets the EAD knocker down with SA-1-2 jets on the ground hhahahahahhahaha, Pakistani 1 jets what a joke.

I don't ever want to see any cooperation with Pakistan so they can sheet behind our backs with the fishy turks bit our capabilities the traitors!?!?! Screw that ten times over. No thanks i a million years,

No thanks, we don't need Pakistani help we're doing JUST FINE exercising with the best qf the best in the French and Greece abd US and USE and USA and plenty other. we don't need no 2nd rate Pakistan arrogance.
That true Bro.. I read it but.. I am not affected with it anymore.. just some irrational kiddos doing that talk all over the place about Arabs in general.. an inferiority complex obviously projected as a superiority one.... there are more rational Pakistanis that know the truth and they don't dwell in that talk.. too bad some mods even support those kiddos talk when it is not even called for..

Russia Unveils New R-37M Hypersonic Air to Air Missile Deployed From Su-35 Fighter: What is it Capable Of?

https://militarywatchmagazine.com/a...air-missile-deployed-from-elite-su-35-fighter

article_5f7c6ae88710f0_76575406.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,

No they cannot---. Only a pakistani is stupid enough to believe in hos own sh-it---.

This person @Gomig-21 is clearly telling you the truth about pakistanis and nothing but the truth---and yet you still want to indulge.

Can't you kids get the message loud and clear---.

You remember that chick who presentenced to e some some of ko it all and ket taking shit about Egyitap ana pilots anf in the end I showed her all the refueling qualification and flyng with F-14 tomcat sand Mg-17 and speech and sand qualification with F-16 before Pakisaneven imagined aqiring Fp16 and she had the nerve to diss the Egyptian pilots nd I showedhenra bunch of pictures of Egyptian pilots doing in fuel qualifications with Turkey when we got along with he nd now then cabin kiss out asses eft and right cheek. That chick you had pofoundfeelings about her and he is a TYOICAL example of how Pakistanis despies us and believe be the feeling is mutual butshwo stared this? YOU DID!!!! we had our aswid open for friedhip hut this Indi crap got in he way and we gave uo and gave the gfinger bcause we thought it wasfor usl
That true Bro.. I read it but.. I am not affected with it anymore.. just some irrational kiddos doing that talk all over the place about Arabs in general.. an inferiority complex obviously projected as a superiority one.... there are more rational Pakistanis that know the truth and they don't dwell in that talk.. too bad some mods even support those kiddos talk when it is not even called for..

Russia Unveils New R-37M Hypersonic Air to Air Missile Deployed From Su-35 Fighter: What is it Capable Of?

https://militarywatchmagazine.com/a...air-missile-deployed-from-elite-su-35-fighter

article_5f7c6ae88710f0_76575406.jpg

Yeah bud, you speak the solid truth aaaaans it;sobvious the EAF HAS A SEW OF $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$TI SPEHD ON AIRAT ON rAFALES AND SU-35 AD mIg35 AD USHALLAHAL WEMWLL CLIM THE LIST OF IRPLAINES ADND NOCK THEM DON NE YONE HAHAHHA. YOU'RE RIHTG BRO.O

Last edited:
You remember that chick who presentenced to e some some of ko it all and ket taking shit about Egyitap ana pilots anf in the end I showed her all the refueling qualification and flyng with F-14 tomcat sand Mg-17 and speech and sand qualification with F-16 before Pakisaneven imagined aqiring Fp16 and she had the nerve to diss the Egyptian pilots nd I showedhenra bunch of pictures of Egyptian pilots doing in fuel qualifications with Turkey when we got along with he nd now then cabin kiss out asses eft and right cheek. That chick you had pofoundfeelings about her and he is a TYOICAL example of how Pakistanis despies us and believe be the feeling is mutual butshwo stared this? YOU DID!!!! we had our aswid open for friedhip hut this Indi crap got in he way and we gave uo and gave the gfinger bcause we thought it wasfor usl

Yeah bud, you speak the solid truth aaaaans it;sobvious the EAF HAS A SEW OF $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$TI SPEHD ON AIRAT ON rAFALES AND SU-35 AD mIg35 AD USHALLAHAL WEMWLL CLIM THE LIST OF IRPLAINES ADND NOCK THEM DON NE YONE HAHAHHA. YOU'RE RIHTG BRO.O

Sir,

You do not not like me---I give a rat's behind to it---. I don't have a problem with you targeting me.

Majority of the posters here are of my children's age---and you don't need to be vulgar---.

My dislikes are based on my experience---but I am not using vulgarity as an expression to show my feelings.
@Irfan Baloch

Sir,

You do not not like me---I give a rat's behind to it---. I don't have a problem with you targeting me.

Majority of the posters here are of my children's age---and you don't need to be vulgar---.

My dislikes are based on my experience---but I am not using vulgarity as an expression to show my feeling

Yeah that's right, I don't like you as far as I can throw you. You are the mot arrogant Pakistani on this board when you claimed that Egypt lost is soul by making financial deal with Saudi and THE UAE to buy weapons lik the Rafales and he MiG35 and now the 30 Su-30S what kind of a ignoramus you are if you thought that the money they gave us was to buy weapons hahahahahahahahahahha what a fooool!!!! The money was to save Egypt from falling into the abyss of a failed state thanks to that SCUMBAG MORSI but that's what you wished it would happed. Sad to remInd you that coudn't be further from the truth what a ignoramas being and good luck to you childen let's jut hope they don't turn like the mischievous father like their full of jealously Chow.

All the 50 MiG-35were bought thrght FINANCING from Russia not UAE money hahahahahahahahahaha what a clown and all 24 Rafales were bought with financing through French Dassaut what wuold yuo like to know more? OF yeah, the 30 Su-35 were bought through Russian financing any more quib? I'll be hppy to answer these questions and then some buby bcauseut's obvious you have no clue whatsoever the looks of it, I'm probably going to get banned from here. No love lost. MUCH BETTER FORUMS OUT THERE and the loss is YOURS!!!!!!! Mastankhan hahahahaha what kind of a name if that? Do yu shout ak-47at wedding and beat the shit out of the dancing girsl yuo filthy many show off hahahahah, We don't do tht ahit in Egypt let me remand of the scum that do that.
Oh, let me see if any Pakistani has the HEART to admit the filt that goes on in that county and Ill give yuo $20because its the gadamn truth. Same the bullshit mastankhsn because your full of shit! JUST LIKEYOU CLAIMD EGYPT LOST TO iSRAEl when we pounded then to oblivion.

ohyeah, remind me how many aces you have fihting in syria? 1 hahahaha, Egypt ha 5 aces reember that and the slew of Jews burried in the Sina hahhahahaha1 this about that mastahnkhan.i

OH, not interested in that stupid video.

Last edited:
Yeah that's right, I don't like you as far as I can throw you. You are the mot arrogant Pakistani on this board when you claimed that Egypt lost is soul by making financial deal with Saudi and THE UAE to buy weapons lik the Rafales and he MiG35 and now the 30 Su-30S what kind of a ignoramus you are if you thought that the money they gave us was to buy weapons hahahahahahahahahahha what a fooool!!!! The money was to save Egypt from falling into the abyss of a failed state thanks to that SCUMBAG MORSI but that's what you wished it would happed. Sad to remInd you that coudn't be further from the truth what a ignoramas being and good luck to you childen let's jut hope they don't turn like the mischievous father like their full of jealously Chow.

All the 50 MiG-35were bought thrght FINANCING from Russia not UAE money hahahahahahahahahaha what a clown and all 24 Rafales were bought with financing through French Dassaut what wuold yuo like to know more? OF yeah, the 30 Su-35 were bought through Russian financing any more quib? I'll be hppy to answer these questions and then some buby bcauseut's obvious you have no clue whatsoever the looks of it, I'm probably going to get banned from here. No love lost. MUCH BETTER FORUMS OUT THERE and the loss is YOURS!!!!!!! Mastankhan hahahahaha what kind of a name if that? Do yu shout ak-47at wedding and beat the shit out of the dancing girsl yuo filthy many show off hahahahah, We don't do tht ahit in Egypt let me remand of the scum that do that.
Oh, let me see if any Pakistani has the HEART to admit the filt that goes on in that county and Ill give yuo $20because its the gadamn truth. Same the bullshit mastankhsn because your full of shit! JUST LIKEYOU CLAIMD EGYPT LOST TO iSRAEl when we pounded then to oblivion.

ohyeah, remind me how many aces you have fihting in syria? 1 hahahaha, Egypt ha 5 aces reember that and the slew of Jews burried in the Sina hahhahahaha1 this about that mastahnkhan.i

OH, not interested in that stupid video.

Hi,

Please show me that quote---thank you.

Secondly---if that was quoted by me---there is no vulgarity in it---.

i'll get to you, you denier of the spirit of the Egyptian Army and an Su-22 that reckoned over hundred dead isrealies may they rot in ETERNET HELL for theri filthy abuse's of stealing lads and that su-22asked for permission to wipe out the entire slew of fitly jews and you know what the great Sadat said? "No, we are not barbarians like those land garbing thieves and the made sure the iIsraelis filthy scum heard the radio ad the su-22 took pictures and circled around to stress the stress the rear of getting ahoy up like a bunch of pigs tht they are, Finally the su-22 left ad whet a relief that must of been for those escu suckig hofgs.

I'm back after a few years and... what exactly is going on here? Is everyone alright?

i'll get to you, you denier of the spirit of the Egyptian Army and an Su-22 that reckoned over hundred dead isrealies may they rot in ETERNET HELL for theri filthy abuse's of stealing lads and that su-22asked for permission to wipe out the entire slew of fitly jews and you know what the great Sadat said? "No, we are not barbarians like those land garbing thieves and the made sure the iIsraelis filthy scum heard the radio ad the su-22 took pictures and circled around to stress the stress the rear of getting ahoy up like a bunch of pigs tht they are, Finally the su-22 left ad whet a relief that must of been for those escu suckig hofgs.

I see you've changed. I've never seen you swear like this before. What happened?

I'm back after a few years and... what exactly is going on here? Is everyone alright?

I see you've changed. I've never seen you swear like this before. What happened?

He's releasing the rage he has been burying deep down over the past years.

A movie called "السرب" or in English “The Squadron” will be in cinemas this year in Egypt. It’s timeline dates back to the 2015 Derna Airstrikes and ultimately Egyptian F-16C Block 52s appears with AIM-9...Ls!
24BDFDFA-ABA7-4E63-8106-391A4D1DD4A9.png
Someone please knock me out...
Trailer:

Back
Top Bottom