What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

A movie called "السرب" or in English “The Squadron” will be in cinemas this year in Egypt. It’s timeline dates back to the 2015 Derna Airstrikes and ultimately Egyptian F-16C Block 52s appears with AIM-9...Ls! View attachment 716452Someone please knock me out...
Trailer:

All movies about military stuff contain inaccuracies and unrealistic details, it's actually hilarious, but all of it comes down to the fact that your average viewer is not going to scrutinize every detail, because they are probably not even aware of how things really are. Anyways, i find this type of movies to be cringe af, especially if it's politically motivated propaganda.

Hi,

No they cannot---. Only a pakistani is stupid enough to believe in hos own sh-it---.

This person @Gomig-21 is clearly telling you the truth about pakistanis and nothing but the truth---and yet you still want to indulge.

Can't you kids get the message loud and clear---.
Thanks for valuable comments, LOUD and clear message. But better if you give the reason for the non cooperation. When Pakistan has been with other Arabs, There should be compelling reasons for such scant relationship with Egyptian armed forces. I am confident, you will share the background and logical arguments for such an outcome.
IMO, had it been Morsi, we would very strong relationship by now?

@Gomig-21

I don't get the Turkey angle to why you can't work with Pakistan but if you were coming from PDF angle I would have understood. There are alot of filthy pakistani trolls on this boards but aside from that I don't see the dog-fight with Turkey or how it should be limiting Egypt-Pakistan relations.

I truly hope the mods will take action against certain trolls on PDF and make an environment where arab positions are respected and not targetted. Arabohobia should be bannable under the new PDF guidelines.

But aside from that I don't think Turkey cares about Egypt or it's internal or foreign policies. They were backing a losing side 8 years ago in Egypt that ship sailed. For future relations Egypt-Turkey can work together in many places. Time is just moving so quick that we can't live in the past

Thanks for valuable comments, LOUD and clear message. But better if you give the reason for the non cooperation. When Pakistan has been with other Arabs, There should be compelling reasons for such scant relationship with Egyptian armed forces. I am confident, you will share the background and logical arguments for such an outcome.

Hi,

Let me state it in simple words---the egyptians are a different group of people---with civilization lasting over 5000 years---they have a different view point about people and life---.

Bottom line---you simply cannot have relationship with everyone---. Some people just don't like you---some people you don't like.

@mastan khan, thanks for your insight.
So the reason of this lacking warm relationship between Pakistan and Egypt is our strong relationship with Turkey. Why do we have such a relationship? For these are mutually beneficial for us. These are not based on any hatred for Egypt. Any ways. Pakistan had a strong relationship with UAE and KSA, and still not an enemy of Iran. If we can balance them. What is the problem with Egypt? Why can not we befriend?
If Egypt can balance its relationship with US and Russia simultaneously, then the possibilities are endless.
I think there was no genuine need for strong interaction between us in the past, when there will be a need, people even get ready even to bury their hate and dislike.
That is non-existent in our case. No need, no hate, no animosity, no cooperation, no wish for mutual relationship.

Hi,

I apologize to have offended you on a personal level---and I am sorry for that---.
I'm back after a few years and... what exactly is going on here? Is everyone alright?

I see you've changed. I've never seen you swear like this before. What happened?

Hi,

Maybe I stepped on his "tail" but I am apologizing for that---.

@Gomig-21

I don't get the Turkey angle to why you can't work with Pakistan but if you were coming from PDF angle I would have understood. There are alot of filthy pakistani trolls on this boards but aside from that I don't see the dog-fight with Turkey or how it should be limiting Egypt-Pakistan relations.

I truly hope the mods will take action against certain trolls on PDF and make an environment where arab positions are respected and not targetted. Arabohobia should be bannable under the new PDF guidelines.

But aside from that I don't think Turkey cares about Egypt or it's internal or foreign policies. They were backing a losing side 8 years ago in Egypt that ship sailed. For future relations Egypt-Turkey can work together in many places. Time is just moving so quick that we can't live in the past
Hi,

Let me state it in simple words---the egyptians are a different group of people---with civilization lasting over 5000 years---they have a different view point about people and life---.

Bottom line---you simply cannot have relationship with everyone---. Some people just don't like you---some people you don't like.
So the reason of this lacking warm relationship between Pakistan and Egypt is our strong relationship with Turkey. Why do we have such a relationship? For these are mutually beneficial for us. These are not based on any hatred for Egypt. Any ways. Pakistan had a strong relationship with UAE and KSA, and still not an enemy of Iran. If we can balance them. What is the problem with Egypt? Why can not we befriend?
If Egypt can balance its relationship with US and Russia simultaneously, then the possibilities are endless.
I think there was no genuine need for strong interaction between us in the past, when there will be a need, people even get ready even to bury their hate and dislike.
That is non-existent in our case. No need, no hate, no animosity, no cooperation, no wish for mutual relationship.
Hi,

I apologize to have offended you on a personal level---and I am sorry for that---.

Hi,

Maybe I stepped on his "tail" but I am apologizing for that---.
Everyone I’ve quoted should take this conversation to either personal profiles or certainly any other thread where it’s found considerably related, at personal profiles you aren’t expected to stick to a certain topic but here everyone is.

Everyone I’ve quoted should take this conversation to either personal profiles or certainly any other thread where it’s found considerably related, at personal profiles you aren’t expected to stick to a certain topic but here everyone is.
Thanks for your suggestion,
noted,
My naïve question was, why there is a lack of military cooperation between Pakistan and Egypt?
was it irrelevant to to the topic?
My ask bring wrath and anger on the forum from both side, what the answer I got, you have already seen,
I have patience and temper to learn from my senior, whatever the way they like or can give.
But one thing is sure
Admitting one's mistake is an uphill task, and only genuine and great people dare to take.
If people like me want to learn something from this Forum, what is wrong?
please share your take such lacking cooperation and relationship.

Sukhoi Su-35S

Sukhoi Su-35S

Sukhoi Su-35S

Sukhoi Su-35S

Sukhoi Su-35S

Sukhoi Su-35S

Sukhoi Su-35S

Sukhoi Su-35S

Sukhoi Su-35S

Guys I haven't responded because I have a new laptop and it won't let me remember the old password. Need help so I can continue this conversation with Mastakhan.

@ Waz @The Eagle or @WebMaster please help.
Thanks

Ok I got my password thanks to Waz (standup guy or The Eagle but I doubt it was webmaster who doesn't really cater to people with problems, oh well)

So Mastanshkahan, you remember that Pakistani chick that worked somewhere in Qatar or the UAE I don't think Saudia would let a liar like that in that country LOLOL very very very obvious she was a liar hey don't feel bad oh car salesman, many Egyptians lie we're no better than you.

BUT, WHAT I DO RESENT ESXTREMENY BY YOU IS you THINKING YOU ARE Personally BETER THAN ANY EGYPTIAN or more importantly is how convinced you are those filthy thieves won the October war AND HOW DO I KNOW THAT? Even @The SC one of the greatest guys on this forum said a few post before he aggreged with me about that lying chick because when we opened up the thread for the 6th October war were we nihilated the Barlev line 16 posts dinghy crossed the Suez canal after shutting off all the FILTHY ISRAELI fire hoses they installed and we watched them at nighttime and took nighttime vision recon & photos and send frogmen in to shut the valves with cement hahahahahahahahahahaha what a Buch league of idiots you know what that means? IF not I'll tell you. Egyptian army new EXACTLY What those screaming fitly one-eyed bandit wanted to do with OUR PRECIOUS BIBLICAL LAND had set up to burn any Egyptian crossing in a dinghy or boat or anything like thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxat and you brushed it off like it was nothing!! jealously IS A KILLER AND A AGE OPPRESSOR REMEBER THAT. Oh and BTW, you know who got sweet case of the burning flames? YEP. you guessed it the ahole Israelis in their bunks screaming like cowards just like Private Ryan. At last those Germans had dignity and came out running trying to save themselves. these cowards were crying and you can gear them from Ismayilya hahahhahahah. Hemere welade el kalb!

Now back to your girlfriend who shamelessly pointed out at how dangerous and unreliable the Egyptian pilots are in the Kuwaiti exercise is nothing but a COMPLETE liar. because guess ? you want the dangerous in the sense that using evading sneaking techniques and luring close battel to avoid BVR and to down th enemy in your territory. This is what the Egyptian pilots were doing and practically destroying every single 1qir force so what does sweehweart say? LMFAO

And to show yuo the class of THE Egyptian piolot, this sSu-22 asked control tore if he could destroy the entire gang of thieves and call in o[additional strikes, command said no their burrieying their dead let them do it.

Anyone have that GREAT picture of the hundreds dead thieving Israeis SCUM being burried in OUR sina and the Su-22 was just performing recon? Please post it for me and Maskhabadaman. @The SC please find it and post it for me I'll owe you one. and Maskhsdabman, do yourself a favor and tell your tootsie roll to shut the hell up until she knows what the seh REALLY is talkingabout. :lol:

1613772190020.png

EAF Su-22 Making sure isreali pilot is in pieces+.
EAF MiG AND RAFALENDOING BUDDY-BUDDY AND MUST BE A UNIVERSAL BASKET WEAVE OR MODIFIED.

1613773323559.png

Attachments

• 1613773499382.png
    1613773499382.png
    472 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Don't listen to a single piece of that rubbish.

QUOTE="Xone, post: 12964950, member: 197361"]
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom