What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

A decade ago you Pakistanis were worshipping Saudi Arabia, today Turkey.

This is how it is nigga and you're the proof of that.
Ignore the mod, he is unaware of the ground realities and thinks he can read the region through TRT News. He probably thinks the Ottomans were the "Khalifah" because of his warped reality that sadly many fall prey to by watching Ertrugul and whatever bullshit is on TV now.

Apparently we need to send butt hurt cream to several people — once our C-130s are done with whatever they are doing whether close to the Libyan border or sending aid.
Back to our armed forces and close to the Libyan border: Can someone guess the type of missile here?
92152FA0-DD8B-445A-9AE3-8A0AEF317771.jpeg
32EEAAA0-CB67-4842-86C5-34560E41A2BF.jpeg

Back to our armed forces and close to the Libyan border: Can someone guess the type of missile here?

I can't. I see that it appears to be both our IL-76s there, and judging by the size of that weapon in relation to the aircraft as well as the vehicles there, it's substantially large which tells me it's a certain kind of missile. Wouldn't be a SAM since those sizes would be large S-300 missiles at the least, which this actually looks even larger and the other part is that I don't believe any of those SAMs of the S-300 type are ever transported in that fashion. I think they're either in their corresponding canister on a much larger trailer bed and if not in their canister, they they would be transported in packaged of 3 or 4 also on their own trailer which would be substantially larger.

So this is certainly intriguing as it appears to be a new and different type of missile. Perhaps something that belongs to the UAE but then again, that would be transported in one of their own C-17 Globemasters I could think. Very curiously interesting.

It is going to be a lot harder to integrate air to air missiles than it will bombs and radiation missiles. China offers a solution Egypt could use.

View attachment 671659

Do you know if there is any more information on this system such as what do they do if there are source codes needed to integrate outside missiles to fire using the built-in radar, which in this case is the APG-68(V) on the Block-52s. So the source codes might present a challenge? Unless this option gives you a way around that?

Do you know if there is any more information on this system such as what do they do if there are source codes needed to integrate outside missiles to fire using the built-in radar, which in this case is the APG-68(V) on the Block-52s. So the source codes might present a challenge? Unless this option gives you a way around that?
This is not possible, only weapons independent of aircraft can be used. Anti ship, anti radiation, and guided munitions and cruise missile.

This is not possible, only weapons independent of aircraft can be used. Anti ship, anti radiation, and guided munitions and cruise missile.

So that Chinese system is only for air to ground munitions and not air to air is what you're saying?

Anyway, looking at the contract for the Meko A200 of which 3 will be built in Germany and he 4th one having been decided that it will be able to be built at the Alexandria shipyard is good news as that yard should get a lot more contracts considering how fast they put those 2 Gowinds together and now we'll see how fast they build that Meko which is larger than the Gowinds.

Checking out the numbers.

EiIHLGeWkAA7nyt

lol my boat has a draft of 2ft-6inches compared to this thing at 14 feet! :D

Some more pics of this cool-looking and potent ship.

EiIHLqEX0AAbcXL

EiIHJ8OXkAMjeu8

EiIIQloXcAgibOs

EiIIR5ZX0AA-nS_

So that Chinese system is only for air to ground munitions and not air to air is what you're saying?
There is also a Russian"adaptor".. They are both in a thread on this section.. they can adapt the air to air missiles on Western fighter aircrafts.. both the Chinese and Russian ones..

Congrats to EN!

:tup: Love the 8 torpedo doors on the front.

EjFOiasXsAExajz

Another common platform between the Egyptian and Indian Navies!
(I am curious as to why the 1400 and not the larger 1500?)

Probably a couple of reasons, the first being that the subs are mostly relegated to the Mediterranean Sea which that size is perfectly fine since there's not a huge displacement or length difference between the 1400 & the 1500 to justify the cost hike, which incidentally is most likely the 2nd reason! lol. They went out and bought 4 subs in one shot and it cost a pretty penny and so I think they did the right thing by choosing the 1400. The Red Sea is pretty shallow and not much operations it can really perform there until it exits it and into the Arabian Gulf where it really doesn't have much to do except patrol and in time of war, it can control the navigation through there if it needs to.

Egyptian_Navy%27s_Type_209-1400mod_submarine.jpg

EiiLNn7WsAIS8r-

Last edited:
There is also a Russian"adaptor".. They are both in a thread on this section.. they can adapt the air to air missiles on Western fighter aircrafts.. both the Chinese and Russian ones..

Can you link those for me please, bro? Really would like to know more about that option for the EAF since there is a great possibility that might happen. The only issue would be the source codes but I think there is a way around those.

Have you or anyone else figured out what the heck that is yet? It might not even be a missile necessarily. It could be that it's a cart with some type of aid on it that resembles a tubular element or something similar.

Usually the EAF is pretty cautious about the eye in the sky and if they're unloading something they want to hide from spy satellites, they'll do it at night and also back the cargo plane to a building or even erect a large tent at the back of the cargo plane so that whatever the cargo is being unloaded, it's hidden from view. So that tells me that this is probably not anything special, only resembles it is my guess.

Can you link those for me please, bro? Really would like to know more about that option for the EAF since there is a great possibility that might happen. The only issue would be the source codes but I think there is a way around those.
I'll find it.. since I posted it..and let you know..
These "adaptors" bypass the original source codes..

Back
Top Bottom