What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

@Gomig-21

Check the SAVA Submarines (Serbia .. 2007)

I see that, bro. Who was it that was arguing about that saying Serbia retired them and never sold any to Egypt? He should see this but what is the source to this info, bro?

That's amazing, but how come we never saw them and where are they now? Did they use them for a few years and then scrap them? That might've been what happened because we would've seen them by now. Or you think they've kept them secret and out of sight for all this time?

Explains Why Egypt is investing in her security so robustly.

The field they've been pumping gas out of called "Zohr" for the last 4 or 5 years had an estimated 30 trillion cubic ft. It's predicted to be the largest in the eastern Mediterranean and why there is such stiff battles going on for the EEZ demarcation and rights to explore between a certain country and all others in that area. But you're probably right, some of that has been backing some of these military purchases for sure, while the rest has come from decades of not really spending it.

It’s also because they put in mind that the Navy and Air Force could take part in coalitions like Yemen, I guess this is a reason for why they put little effort in the Army but much effort in the Navy & the Air Force.
Now, the Ka-52K is given the green light for serial production. This could mean that we can be having more than just Su-35s and MiG-29M2 upgrades in the future.
RDF:
7296A2FE-394D-4CFA-84F1-103F5B4CF8D0.png

What vests are they wearing?

I see that, bro. Who was it that was arguing about that saying Serbia retired them and never sold any to Egypt? He should see this but what is the source to this info, bro?

That's amazing, but how come we never saw them and where are they now? Did they use them for a few years and then scrap them? That might've been what happened because we would've seen them by now. Or you think they've kept them secret and out of sight for all this time?
Bro..the source of those news was a research center linked to the Tel Aviv University.. which has a good credibility..

Moreover, this setting also allows the firer to fire his weapon safely from behind cover, without actually exposing your head due to aiming. You can keep your weapon out of your position, and fire while you yourself are hidden.

Meant to ask you when you made this post, your title of professional is based on what in the Pakistani army? Just curious since it's good to have members who were or still are active in a military. The latter is usually less than the former, of course. You don't have to answer of course if you don't feel comfortable about it. I'm just nosy.

Hey man, really glad to see you participate in this thread. Waiting for the day the IAF and the EAF participate together.

Bro..the source of those news was a research center linked to the Tel Aviv University.. which has a good credibility..

Zeft el tin dol lol.

Quite odd seems Egypt may have bought Yabhon drones.
Do you think any of these were taken by a Yahbon?
8F78F7E7-1845-4924-8375-578CFB2C78A1.png

9972D52C-5CEC-46F4-927D-F5C9FD118258.png

So, in case anyone was traveling in Egypt, don’t come close to the red regions, have a permit before going to the green regions. The border guards have came across several smugglings and militants in those regions. (Although we can still travel to Mersa Matruh and Sallum freely).
14C3FFC2-A7AD-487E-9236-0943C9E51BE0.png

That doesn’t look fun sized...
8D7321A6-E0A5-4FF7-8100-65C46390A601.png

Interesting to see tracing carried out by the border guards.
B0C5DF2C-BFE0-43D6-A08F-385D94FA32BE.png

FE6C7791-FDA5-44D3-9A1B-29B9074B7274.png

Photos of the EAF countering smugglers and border breaches after being located by the Border Guards:
A26EF404-3E18-4EB2-8EA8-B566A984BCB5.png
83A6E68E-5A78-47BE-915F-F583E4934300.png
2552F96D-FB2C-4586-BCA8-0528DCC45127.png

(on the screen)
75C5526D-8990-4AE1-98D1-D8101BC49FE8.png

Last edited:
So, in case anyone was traveling in Egypt, don’t come close to the red regions, have a permit before going to the green regions. The border guards have came across several smugglings and militants in those regions. (Although we can still travel to Mersa Matruh and Sallum freely).
14C3FFC2-A7AD-487E-9236-0943C9E51BE0.png

I think the way they've set up this entire border control and management is very well-planned and efficient. Considering the incredible amount of weapons they've used and F-16 sorties and UAVs they've been flying just looking for trespassers and bombing the living daylights out of them that it was really putting a lot of pressure on the F-16 fleet. This way it's much more efficient as well as accurate in seeing who and where they're trying to infiltrate, and so they only need to send out the EAF as needed. Even giving the UAVs a break in the process as well.

Alright, we’re having BAE, Leonardo, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, Rafale International, Raytheon and MBDA all exhibiting in this year, https://www.hensoldt.net/ is also exhibiting and they offer top notch tech and their avionics are integrated on the Eurofighter. Stress on Eurofighter.
@Philip the Arab - Damn it he’s band... TF.
I hope you’ll make another, spare account and did you hear anything about Jadara equipping our ST family with ATGMs?

What is this guys?

https://defense-arab.com/vb/attachments/292582/

That shouldn't be far from what it will be like, actually. I just hope that's not where they put the roundel. That's kind of like a weird spot for it but they eliminated it on the MiGs and never put the body roundel on like the Rafales. Probably because of the LERX and how it gets in the way. But seeing a formation of F-16s, Mirage 2000s, Rafales, MiG-35s and Su-35s should be pretty wild.

It's really too bad. His participation is great and not only on this thread.

Alright, we’re having BAE, Leonardo, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, Rafale International, Raytheon and MBDA all exhibiting in this year,

It was bound to get bigger and bigger every year with the success of the previous year. That's quite the lineup and IIRC, some of those were already there last year like MBDA and Raytheon if I'm not mistaken. I mentioned after last year's success that hopefully and eventually they'll have a static display of aircraft and an airshow to go with it, similar to the UAE airshow and military exhibit. That would be quite the event.

Alright, we’re having BAE, Leonardo, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, Rafale International, Raytheon and MBDA all exhibiting in this year, https://www.hensoldt.net/ is also exhibiting and they offer top notch tech and their avionics are integrated on the Eurofighter. Stress on Eurofighter.
I hope you’ll make another, spare account and did you hear anything about Jadara equipping our ST family with ATGMs?
I have Philip added on mein Instagram and I will ask him for information on this matter. It is nice to hear there will be important companies participating in the exhibition.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom