What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Screenshot_20200914-230751_YouTube.jpg

Nestor thermal and YPR gunner observation sight. One day I hope to compile all AIO products.

You can see the thing under the guy operating the turrets head that looks like the YPR gunner observation sight with the farthest right optic covered.

1600139520759.png

Yes, it makes all the sense in the world that it would be a shared headquarters for our Arab NATO. And then even when there are huge exercises, they can invite entire armies over LOL! And what you said about 2020 walahi men bo2ak lbab el sama ya m3alem! Wouldn't that be something.

BTW, I'm growing really impatient about seeing some good pictures of these badassmofos maan! Enough of this hiding crap and all that let's see these things flying and their weapons!! I'm also wondering if all the Su-35s get that wing-mounted AESA radar or if that's only an option for the Russian ones? That feature really blows me away at how ingenious it is. I hope our EAF Su-35s have those radars.

main-qimg-dd3797c0be93197756a3a8aa06e054c5
Egypt is getting the SU-35S ..the same as Russia.. So those radars should be there.. also it is a very sophisticated fighter plane using AI as we had a thread on that.. so to test and get very familiar with everything by Egypt..takes its own time.. so let's be patient..Very soon we will see it flying in EAF colors..

https://www.defenseworld.net/news/2...ghter_Equipped_With__Artificial_Intelligence_

https://aidaily.co.uk/articles/the-sukhoi-su-35-russias-attempt-at-ai

Last edited:
Bro @ARCH٤R a UAE owned German company won the German army competition with a rifle based closely on the CAR 816. Egypt should have gotten them in my opinion and this solidifies this because a NATO country like Germany wants them.

Egypt is getting the SU-35S ..the same as Russia.. So those radars should be there..

I think the only way we'll be able to tell for some extent of certainty is when we start seeing pics, we'll have to pay attention to the leading edge flaps where I believe a certain portion of those radars are and look to see if there are any access panels for them. If you look at that picture of the Su-35 I posted in that post and look at the leading edge flaps, you can see those access panels clear as day. That should be the giveaway as to whether the EAF's Super Flankers do indeed have those wing-mounted AESA radars. Little things like that are very exciting because that bit of technology makes that AC that much more lethal and capable than it already is. Hence the impatience!!!

also it is a very sophisticated fighter plane using AI as we had a thread on that.. so to test and get very familiar with everything by Egypt..takes its own time.. so let's be patient..Very soon we will see it flying in EAF colors..

https://www.defenseworld.net/news/2...ghter_Equipped_With__Artificial_Intelligence_

https://aidaily.co.uk/articles/the-sukhoi-su-35-russias-attempt-at-ai

That is certainly some very cool stuff that exemplifies the new era of military aviation and how far it has come. And of course you're right, having all this tech --specifically AI -- will take a little bit of time to get used to and train on.

I also think it was a good testament to the EAF and their ability to absorb and deply new technology in a rather fast manner just by looking at how quickly they were able to field the Rafales and even put them into combat sorties over Libya. The Rafale is also a pretty complex little fighter with a lot of new technologies in the fusion cockpit and SPECTRA and being able to utilize all that including the RBE2 AESA radar which in effect, is the first time the EAF deployed a fighter with AESA radars. So hopefully they should be able to smoothly induct the Sukhois as well.

You can see the thing under the guy operating the turrets head that looks like the YPR gunner observation sight with the farthest right optic covered.

View attachment 669901

That's really cool, especially you noticing it on these. My favorite part of that is the RDF emblem with the tiger on it. Not sure they need to spell it out in Arabic, though lol! But for the exercise I guess it's alright. And these are just a small element of the RDF and I wouldn't mess with those guys at all. Look at the determination in their faces yalahwee! :D

Bro @ARCH٤R a UAE owned German company won the German army competition with a rifle based closely on the CAR 816. Egypt should have gotten them in my opinion and this solidifies this because a NATO country like Germany wants them.

What can I say, I should become the Defence Minister.
Any UAE owned Defence company would give Egypt the best of deals like local manufacturing.

Even while locally manufacturing this, we still don’t bother producing thousands to replace AK-47s.
3D33C06C-CDBE-4172-B304-F9204F7D65B1.png

_______
I spoke to a contract manager who deals with the EAF, he thinks we aren’t making good use of our industrial capacity since we still import dumb bombs and finds the possibility of locally manufacturing smart bombs ‘hard’ but I believe hard means possible whatsoever.

i know that my be out if this fourm context but i don't know who to asks.

after the news of the peace agreement between israel and uae then bahrain and the amount the hate they got from both other arabs and muslims on this subs.
so that made me do an article about the Jewish-arab relation from 1900 till now -which now is in 5th page and still in the 80s era- which i intended to post when i finished.
But after this post - UAE and Bahrain sign agreement with Israel at the White House | Pakistan Defence - and started reading the comments. i started having doubt that any of my efforts will change thier mindset.
i will complete the article anyway, but my question is do i even bother posting here?

sorry if it is not this fourm specialty but honestly i didnt know who to asks.

i know that my be out if this fourm context but i don't know who to asks.

after the news of the peace agreement between israel and uae then bahrain and the amount the hate they got from both other arabs and muslims on this subs.
so that made me do an article about the Jewish-arab relation from 1900 till now -which now is in 5th page and still in the 80s era- which i intended to post when i finished.
But after this post - UAE and Bahrain sign agreement with Israel at the White House | Pakistan Defence - and started reading the comments. i started having doubt that any of my efforts will change thier mindset.
i will complete the article anyway, but my question is do i even bother posting here?

sorry if it is not this fourm specialty but honestly i didnt know who to asks.
I think you should also consider sharing your work in other places too because I don’t think posting it here is completely worth it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom