What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

A little under 1400 Abrams M1A1 so far. Not sure of the exact number that were assembled in Egypt since the first couple of hundred were delivered from the US is my guess, until the Helwan Factory 200 was made ready to assemble the tanks in house.

Hard to tell, but I don't think so and I believe we've seen the end of the line, hence the new contract with Russia with ToT for 500 T-90MS. It's still not clear if that entire 500 units are for domestic use or for selling them to other countries within Africa. I think the 200+/- or so T-55/62/80 in the inventory that are being used by the Republican Guard and various other specific entities might get some of those T-90MS' as replacement and the rest will be marketed? Remains to be seen.

I don't think so TBH but one never knows. I think we're witnessing a radical shift in the US/Egyptian military cooperation on many fronts, between purchases through the military aid to exercising etc. A few of the upcoming events will indicate how that route will go. For example, in a recent interview with the American ambassador to Egypt (as well as a couple of other outlets mentioned similar things) is that there is a potentially substantial upgrade coming for the EAF's fleet of F-16s. The last significant upgrade to the F-16s was quite a while ago and it was basically taking the block 15s and 32s and bringing them up to block 40/42 status which is pretty good. That brought the entire fleet to a higher standard and made them all capable of laser targeting and carrying certain precision ammunition that they weren't capable of before because they simply were earlier models.

As you probably very well know, the F-16s need something like the Viper upgrade where all radars are upgraded to AESA ones like the Block-52s and of course, they all need a major BVR component that has been lacking for a while.

This might have been brought on by Sisi's brilliant maneuvers with you folks, and the Rafales and Mistrals and then of course, the Russian MiG-35s and now Sukhoi-35s. What happens from that specific deal with the Su-35s will determine the fate of US/Egyptian military cooperation for decades to come IMO. It will be very interesting to see what happens as a result of the Su-35 deal and if it affects the scheduled F-16 upgrade or not and the trickle-down effect from there to the Abrams and all other American systems. Should be very interesting.

I’d like to add to this my view; I’ll start with the rumors of Mubarak’s administration placing orders for 60-100 F-16s Block 60/62 and possible two dozen F-15Es, these or similar requests took place for sure - all denied by the Congress. I need to highlight that the restrictions that were posed on the EAF by the Congress are no more effective, DC realizes well that as long as they deny advanced munition and upgraded there are always billions being flown to Europe and Russia for advanced weapons sales (No need to list them) and that they can’t deny France selling their best weapons to Egypt (after all AIPAC and similar lobbies can live with Egypt’s anger but not with strained US-French relations). This has been a very clever move from Egypt, the US-French relations were like an armor used by Egypt for any undesired weapon purchases.
- The Congress now is to realize that Egypt isn’t in much need for the US weapons like before, Egypt is always welcomed by Russia & France - what the US wouldn’t provide, else would. All in all, the US doesn’t have a good reason to deny Egypt advanced weapons anymore and therefore serious upgrades aren’t hard to expect.

Last edited:
I’d like to add to this my view; I’ll start with the rumors of Mubarak’s administration placing orders for 60-100 F-16s Block 60/62 and possible two dozen F-15Es, these or similar requests took place for sure - all denied by the Congress. I need to highlight that the restrictions that were posed on the EAF by the Congress are no more effective, DC realizes well that as long as they deny advanced munition and upgraded there are always billions being flown to Europe and Russia for advanced weapons sales (No need to list them) and that they can’t deny France selling their best weapons to Egypt (after all AIPAC and similar lobbies can live with Egypt’s anger but not with strained US-French relations). This has been a very clever move from Egypt, the US-French relations were like an armor used by Egypt for any undesired weapon purchases.
- The Congress now is to realize that Egypt isn’t in much need for the US weapons like before, Egypt is always welcomed by Russia & France - what the US wouldn’t provide, else would. All in all, the US doesn’t have a good reason to deny Egypt advanced weapons anymore and therefore serious upgrades aren’t hard to expect.
And what did u get with your Rafales? Meteors? Nah! Nada! Come back to me when you have Meteors equipped Rafales flying around. Till then, Egyptian Members! Stop giving below the belt excuses! Your Weapon acquisition Department is rife with Corruption and Kick Backs. 10 Bn USD spent to date on French armaments and the best you can do with them is bombing the shit out of some shirtless Bedouin in the Sinai. Pure B.S!

And what did u get with your Rafales? Meteors? Nah! Nada! Come back to me when you have Meteors equipped Rafales flying around. Till then, Egyptian Members! Stop giving below the belt excuses! Your Weapon acquisition Department is rife with Corruption and Kick Backs. 10 Bn USD spent to date on French armaments and the best you can do with them is bombing the shit out of some shirtless Bedouin in the Sinai. Pure B.S!

*sigh* Don’t put words in my mouth, Meteors are ordered already. What about Storm Shadows, MICAs and a low RCS? I wonder if you would say such about India or Qatar. Also it’s similar to saying the you couldn’t use say F-35s but to bomb terrorists. What we can do with them is nothing less than what France can do with their own Rafales or what Italy could do with say Eurofighters. I’m pretty sure you’d be lighter if you drop that mindset behind your back. :rolleyes1:
+ If you have problems with Egyptians and their views you can always report that and see what could be done so that we don’t come across useless replies. Jeez... Are we talking about the Egyptian Armed Forces or how Egyptians view it? Take a look at the titles, they’re in English - too.

Last edited:
I’d like to add to this my view; I’ll start with the rumors of Mubarak’s administration placing orders for 60-100 F-16s Block 60/62 and possible two dozen F-15Es, these or similar requests took place for sure - all denied by the Congress.

BTW, best bet is to ignore the bullshit posts like that one from that supposed "professional" LMFAO. Yeah, we'll be sure to get back to him since he's really that important........................NOT! :lol:

I remember that very well, actually. The problem -- and the difference between Mubarak and Sisi I was eluding to earlier -- is that Mubarak stopped right at that. Even though he didn't want to sign the CISMOA either, Sisi didn't even bother with any American stuff except for ask for the impossible knowing what the answer was which opened the door wide open to go to France and especially Russia. That was the biggest difference that was very effective of Sisi's part. He essentially changed the dynamic of the entire US/Egyptian relationship with that one move and he did it with that cool and friendly smile.

He even signed the CISMOA knowing quite well that when it came time to advanced weapons such as the Longbow and the AMRAAMs that the US would use another excuse. They used to site the CISMOA as the reason why they couldn't sell those radars or weapons when in reality, it was all about Israel and the QME. He just made sure it was out of the way so that if the US started bitching once the Rafales showed up with the MICAs and the MiG-35 were armed with the R-73 but especially the R-77-1, they couldn't say squat. The only thing they can site now is CAATSA once the Su-35s start coming in and I'm pretty sure that whatever upgrade the American ambassador was talking about to the F-16 is going to be kiobashed in a heartbeat because of those jets. Unless the timing, for some strange reason allows the F-16 upgrade to go through prior to any Su-35s being delivered. But knowing the Americans pretty well and how smart they are, that entire Viper upgrade is probably contingent solely on the Su-35. But what is a bit strange is how they can think that a deal like that can be squashed after it's been paid a certain amount for, and ready to be delivered, how on earth can it be kiobashed? It would have to be something like the Mistral deal with Russia. IIRC, the French stopped the deal because of the sanctions and certainly not the Russians who were to receive the LHDs. In this case here, the Russians will never tell Egypt "ops, wait a minute, we can't deliver these jets to you know that you'll be sanctioned under CAATSA!" lololol! I doubt the Russians would give a flying rat's *** hanging sideways lmao. It would have to come from Egypt and Sisi & brass and I have a feeling they'll tell the US "ok, if you want us to kiobache the Su-35, here's our shopping list" and that list will have a lot of crazy stuff on it that the Americans will be forced to give Egypt the middle finger and then we're back to the Su-35.

I need to highlight that the restrictions that were posed on the EAF by the Congress are no more effective, DC realizes well that as long as they deny advanced munition and upgraded there are always billions being flown to Europe and Russia for advanced weapons sales (No need to list them) and that they can’t deny France selling their best weapons to Egypt (after all AIPAC and similar lobbies can live with Egypt’s anger but not with strained US-French relations). This has been a very clever move from Egypt, the US-French relations were like an armor used by Egypt for any undesired weapon purchases.

Great point, and definitely another brilliant move by Sisi. And this really highlights his leadership qualities in that look at the time frame where he's been able to do all of this and this is all secondary to what he's accomplished for the economy and the country itself. All while dealing with the scum in Sina, the scum coming from Libya and the headache in Ethiopia. The people who criticize him and insult him and all that crap are one of two things, either truly ignorant because they chose to be because they're loyalties lie to the north of the Mediterranean and so automatically they're blacked out with ignorance, or they just hate from jealousy. Or a combination of both and we (or at least I) say kossomen omohom wel5elfohom wlad el kalb el metnakeen el ma3araseen el lebaw! lol :lol: Not sure if you understand that because your flags say you're American living in Egypt? Or did you have that backwards?

Well, remains to be seen. I agree the US doesn't need to deny any of these weapon anymore since we basically have found an alternative and eventually a better one than what the US offers if it comes to fruition (which is why I favor the Typhoon deal a bit more so than more Rafales) because Egypt can insist that Italy provides that particular long-range missile to make a $10 billion deal go through. Harder to do it with the finicky French. The leverage is always with those who hold the cash. We'll just really have to keep an eye on what the US does once the Su-35s start showing up. That will be the tell all.

Impressive..to say the least..

So much cool variety but I would say the best part are the automatic stretchers. The way they fold out of their place inside the MRAP and then automatically slide out and down to the ground behind the vehicle making it really easy to load the wounded and then it automatically slides back up into place. Innovation without a doubt. The Chinese missile systems is really interesting and I need to find out a little more about how they worked out that deal.

So much cool variety but I would say the best part are the automatic stretchers. The way they fold out of their place inside the MRAP and then automatically slide out and down to the ground behind the vehicle making it really easy to load the wounded and then it automatically slides back up into place. Innovation without a doubt. The Chinese missile systems is really interesting and I need to find out a little more about how they worked out that deal.
As of : 2019-03-26

China, Egypt to further enhance defense cooperation

http://english.pladaily.com.cn/view/2019-03/26/content_9458841.htm

--------------------------

Egypt-China Relations at the Present Stage

To sum up, now China is interested in Egypt as a strategic partner for several main reasons. Firstly, the Suez Canal is an important transport artery of the world and a vital link in the 21st Century Maritime Silk Road. In this regard, cooperation with the ARE is becoming a crucial priority to China. Secondly, the increasing Chinese influence on Egypt contributes to the growing role of China in the Mediterranean region. With the intensification of military-political cooperation between Cairo and Beijing, this may lead to increased pressure on the EU countries. Thirdly, given its election to the chairmanship of the African Union and the strengthening of its role in the organization, Egypt becomes one of the key vehicles of Chinese interests on the African continent. Finally, Egypt remains an important market for Chinese goods.

https://russiancouncil.ru/en/analyt...y/egypt-china-relations-at-the-present-stage/

Last edited:
*sigh* Don’t put words in my mouth, Meteors are ordered already. What about Storm Shadows, MICAs and a low RCS? I wonder if you would say such about India or Qatar. Also it’s similar to saying the you couldn’t use say F-35s but to bomb terrorists. What we can do with them is nothing less than what France can do with their own Rafales or what Italy could do with say Eurofighters. I’m pretty sure you’d be lighter if you drop that mindset behind your back. :rolleyes1:
+ If you have problems with Egyptians and their views you can always report that and see what could be done so that we don’t come across useless replies. Jeez... Are we talking about the Egyptian Armed Forces or how Egyptians view it? Take a look at the titles, they’re in English - too.
No issues with the Egyptians as a nation or people. But the acquisition process is pure B.S to be honest!
When you don’t factor in your principle adversary capabilities while making big ticket purchases one definitely knows there is something wrong going on in the system. And once you allow the difference between yourself and your principle foe to grow even while your spending a lot of cash on the face of it to counter the imbalance while in reality the force capability doesn’t grow...it always leaves a few questions instead of answers. And as far as the other poster goes, I believe it’s not the time to call in favour from Kamels men to knock on your door someday. Your analysis and posts are Horse Shit to say the least. And now go have a cup of tea in COVA, Zamalek from my side because gauging from your facts or understanding about how geo politics work your probably still in high school or less.

I agree the US doesn't need to deny any of these weapon anymore since we basically have found an alternative and eventually a better one than what the US offers if it comes to fruition (which is why I favor the Typhoon deal a bit more so than more Rafales) because Egypt can insist that Italy provides that particular long-range missile to make a $10 billion deal go through. Harder to do it with the finicky French. The leverage is always with those who hold the cash. We'll just really have to keep an eye on what the US does once the Su-35s start showing up. That will be the tell all.
Well, if they were to pose sanctions they would have done it before MiG-29M2s, Ka-52s and now Su-35s - I find it hard for the US to do such since they stated that they don’t mind Egypt acquiring arms from other countries. BTW, if there was a way Russia got paid for the weapons, it wasn’t money, the US doesn’t allow that anymore and so it’s not hard to guess that the economic zone in Port Said was the price paid for all these weapons (it will also benefit Egypt a lot; Employment is just on the bottom of the list of perks).
Typhoons? I’ve came across a forum (runned by an author of many books related to the Air Forces in the ME and specifically ‘Arab MiGs’ series, he has good connections with consultants or similar from various aircraft companies like Dassault. He says the Saudis are having problems with their British counterparts concerning spares for the Eurofighters while Egypt has little to no disputes with France, the French are more likely to make you capable of overhauling the Rafale engines in the future than the Italians and they put in good efforts by selling you the F3 standard.

Egypt can insist that Italy provides that particular long-range missile to make a $10 billion deal go through

Egypt has already ordered the Meteors but received non, neither Qatar nor India received any (yet) because they are still undergoing some tests.

*Imagine* using the US-French relations as a shield for wiring AASM bombs and MICAs to our F-16s after the upgrades if we don’t get AMRAAMs! Like: I can’t beat the Congress, but France could.

But the acquisition process is pure B.S to be honest!
Your view is noted, I’ll see what can I do with it.
When you don’t factor in your principle adversary capabilities while making big ticket purchases one definitely knows there is something wrong going on in the system
We got aircraft capable of deploying the best of A-A missiles Russia has - hmm.
We got the best 4th gen fighter that could match a 5th gen one (F-35Is for simplicity) - hmm.
And once you allow the difference between yourself and your principle foe to grow even while your spending a lot of cash on the face of it to counter the imbalance while in reality the force capability doesn’t grow...
This isn’t based on anything but personal views. Rafales got AESAs, MiG-29M2s got AESAs. I can argue with you till the 2025 about this matter - and trust me I’ll use nothing but the documented capabilities of these aircrafts.
Your analysis and posts are Horse Shit to say the least.
If it bothers then report it, if not then why state it? I didn’t ask for your opinion which pretty much highlights where it’d go. I got my own views so don’t force your own upon me.
And now go have a cup of tea in COVA, Zamalek from my side because gauging from your facts or understanding about how geo politics work your probably still in high school or less
Rather ask where I got my understanding from instead of spray conclusions around.
And now go have a cup of tea in COVA, Zamalek from my side because gauging from your facts or understanding about how geo politics work your probably still in high school or less
Your gauging? It pretty much ends up in the trash.

Last edited:
Well, if they were to pose sanctions they would have done it before MiG-29M2s, Ka-52s and now Su-35s - I find it hard for the US to do such since they stated that they don’t mind Egypt acquiring arms from other countries. BTW, if there was a way Russia got paid for the weapons, it wasn’t money, the US doesn’t allow that anymore and so it’s not hard to guess that the economic zone in Port Said was the price paid for all these weapons (it will also benefit Egypt a lot; Employment is just on the bottom of the list of perks).

The only item singed for purchase AFTER CAATSA was the Su-35 contract. The rest from the MiG-35 to the Ka-52 and on backwards were all bought pre-CAATSA and so the US couldn't do anything about them because of that timing. That's why Pompeo the clown came out specifically only after the Su-35 signing which is why this is the one that will make or break the situation.

Typhoons? I’ve came across a forum (runned by an author of many books related to the Air Forces in the ME and specifically ‘Arab MiGs’ series, he has good connections with consultants or similar from various aircraft companies like Dassault. He says the Saudis are having problems with their British counterparts concerning spares for the Eurofighters while Egypt has little to no disputes with France, the French are more likely to make you capable of overhauling the Rafale engines in the future than the Italians and they put in good efforts by selling you the F3 standard.

I say Typhoons because let's be honest, the French are finicky and they took out a lot of critical system from the Mistrals and left them naked without offering any alternatives and they could've pushed the meteor much sooner through MBDA just like they did for Sweden and their Gripen. So I suggested it's better to go with the Typhoon as Italy is making a TON OF $$$ off this deal and that's a good way to persuade them that if they wanted to include the Typhoon into the deal, then the Meteor must be part of it or it doesn't happen. Use it as leverage and I still think that despite the few issues, the Typhoon is a super astounding bird and the diversity it brings while incorporating them with the Rafales would be a deadly combination that would work fantastically.

Egypt has already ordered the Meteors but received non, neither Qatar nor India received any (yet) because they are still undergoing some tests.

*Imagine* using the US-French relations as a shield for wiring AASM bombs and MICAs to our F-16s after the upgrades if we don’t get AMRAAMs! Like: I can’t beat the Congress, but France could.

Ordering them and actually receiving them are two different things, especially with our French friends. I don't feel good about getting them through France but then I look at the incredible deal the Italians are willing to give us and I think the meteor would be easily accompanied the Typhoon and the Italians would make sure of it more so than the French. Just MO from everything I've seen.

Last edited:
Does anyone have good guesses about the CISMOA status? I’m engaged in some OSINT and I’ve came across C-17s landing in western bases in Egypt. Something(s) tell me they do not belong to the UAE, shouldn’t there be facilities that maintain the F-16s/AH-64s in these bases? Maybe the USAF could be flying in needed equipment for making new facilities in these bases - Or setting up some of their own as the CISMOA grants them...

Does anyone have good guesses about the CISMOA status? I’m engaged in some OSINT and I’ve came across C-17s landing in western bases in Egypt. Something(s) tell me they do not belong to the UAE, shouldn’t there be facilities that maintain the F-16s/AH-64s in these bases? Maybe the USAF could be flying in needed equipment for making new facilities in these bases - Or setting up some of their own as the CISMOA grants them...

Well, this is from last Saturday the 11th for most flights "in and around Libya" and that's all I can tell you about any specific location but as you can imagine and connect the dots once you see the aircraft involved. Most C-17s are UAEs with 3 being USAF aircraft. But some interesting types with a mixed bag of surveillance aircraft (such as the EAF's Beechcraft 1900C) and other petroleum assets aircraft with only a few fighter jets (mostly British Eurfighter Typhoons) and most of them flying around 7K meters.

Mostly RAF, UAE and EAF birds with the occasional German and Czech and notice the refuelers are all USAF and not necessarily NATO. Some interesting stuff and some could be coming out of western Egypt and some from south of Libya while others straight from Europe or the Mediterranean.

aircrraft 1.jpg

aircraft 2.jpg

And 5 years ago ..already in 2015

One of the oldest long-standing Armies in history, one of the strongest Navies in the world, one of the most sophisticated Air-Defense Systems on Earth, an Air Force capable of deterring any threat to the security of this country. It is the Egyptian Military.

No wonder some sick people are getting jealous, complexed and envious! too bad,,they all claim to be Muslims..
Indeed, Egyptian recent military procurement has made it such a formidable army. Few years ago, I was wondering about the huge purchases of equipment from everywhere.. Now I know why.

Indeed, Egyptian recent military procurement has made it such a formidable army. Few years ago, I was wondering about the huge purchases of equipment from everywhere.. Now I know why.

Good to see you again, it's been a while. Waiting for Philip the Arab to get over his ban and rejoin us again. He needs to ignore the one individual who keeps banning him, even though that individual bashes Sisi and he tries to explain it to him, also a Jordanian brother, I'm very impressed about how much he knows about the Egyptian military and politics but he should forget about that one fella and not even bother quoting him.

And speaking of @The SC 's post and that video, there are so many great tidbits but the best one IMO is the shot from one of the EAF's Wing Loong UAV filming from a higher altitude and below it as an EAF F-16 screaming by while perfectly dropping a (what looks to be a lobbed Mk-82 free falling bomb and nails his target perfectly @ minute 2:39 in the first video. So the Wing Loong is filming the footage directly under it which happens to be an F16 flying at prob. 400-500knts while dropping a bomb that hits the building perfectly and explodes all in a matter of less than a second. That made its rounds on Twitter for a while.

BTW, the people who criticize the lining up of armored vehicles and all the tanks and soldiers and even aircraft is silly because that exposes them for the military frauds that they are. Obviously they don't know much about military tactics and discipline because that perfecting of lining up huge columns of armor and vehicles and aircraft is all part of the military disciplinary action. The better the lining or larger formation, the better the military discipline is instilled into those groups and the better the discipline, the better everything else. This is basic, military 101 knowledge and so when an individual who's from a place where most men are blanket wearing, goat loving, mountain dwelling, women beating individuals, actually has the nerve to criticize such intense military disciplinary actions, it's funny as heck! :omghaha:

Oh, and then there's the supposed "Italian" member a couple of pages back who posted the 2-seater EAF F-16s pic I posted which were escorting the presidential airplane and made the comment that "in true dictator fashion to have 2 seaters to prevent a 'blue on blue' so that one can stop the other" I almost fell out of my chair!!! LMFAO! As if it would be impossible that the 2 of them would be in on it, right? Only 1 every time?!?!?!?! loooooooooooooooooooool. That's the typical, abusive douchebaggery that unfortunately we have to deal with but it's so stupid that apparently they shoot themselves in the foot at the same time like he just did on that one that you can't help but think their IQ must be equal to that of a cucumber! I felt my IQ drop by at least 100 points reading that pile of steaming dung. :lol:

The only sad part to all of this is the level of hate. It's a real shame what I've been seeing on this board lately towards anything Egyptian. But, it has everything to do with the flightless bird "fetish" that @Philip the Arab described in perfect fashion lol and it is what it is since it helps us understand what some of the others go through, such as the Indian members or even the Chinese ones and of course, the American members take a beating occasionally as well. But I suppose that only means that if you're being ball busted around here, you must be rubbing the dinks the wrong way which is a good thing and only means we're doing something right to rile up the degenerates! :yahoo:

Hey @ARCH٤R , I was going to welcome you to the forum but I see you've been a member since 2016, just you haven't posted much until recently. Hope you stick around.

Good to see you again, it's been a while. Waiting for Philip the Arab to get over his ban and rejoin us again. He needs to ignore the one individual who keeps banning him, even though that individual bashes Sisi and he tries to explain it to him, also a Jordanian brother, I'm very impressed about how much he knows about the Egyptian military and politics but he should forget about that one fella and not even bother quoting him.

And speaking of @The SC 's post and that video, there are so many great tidbits but the best one IMO is the shot from one of the EAF's Wing Loong UAV filming from a higher altitude and below it as an EAF F-16 screaming by while perfectly dropping a (what looks to be a lobbed Mk-82 free falling bomb and nails his target perfectly @ minute 2:39 in the first video. So the Wing Loong is filming the footage directly under it which happens to be an F16 flying at prob. 400-500knts while dropping a bomb that hits the building perfectly and explodes all in a matter of less than a second. That made its rounds on Twitter for a while.

BTW, the people who criticize the lining up of armored vehicles and all the tanks and soldiers and even aircraft is silly because that exposes them for the military frauds that they are. Obviously they don't know much about military tactics and discipline because that perfecting of lining up huge columns of armor and vehicles and aircraft is all part of the military disciplinary action. The better the lining or larger formation, the better the military discipline is instilled into those groups and the better the discipline, the better everything else. This is basic, military 101 knowledge and so when an individual who's from a place where most men are blanket wearing, goat loving, mountain dwelling, women beating individuals, actually has the nerve to criticize such intense military disciplinary actions, it's funny as heck! :omghaha:

Oh, and then there's the supposed "Italian" member a couple of pages back who posted the 2-seater EAF F-16s pic I posted which were escorting the presidential airplane and made the comment that "in true dictator fashion to have 2 seaters to prevent a 'blue on blue' so that one can stop the other" I almost fell out of my chair!!! LMFAO! As if it would be impossible that the 2 of them would be in on it, right? Only 1 every time?!?!?!?! loooooooooooooooooooool. That's the typical, abusive douchebaggery that unfortunately we have to deal with but it's so stupid that apparently they shoot themselves in the foot at the same time like he just did on that one that you can't help but think their IQ must be equal to that of a cucumber! I felt my IQ drop by at least 100 points reading that pile of steaming dung. :lol:

The only sad part to all of this is the level of hate. It's a real shame what I've been seeing on this board lately towards anything Egyptian. But, it has everything to do with the flightless bird "fetish" that @Philip the Arab described in perfect fashion lol and it is what it is since it helps us understand what some of the others go through, such as the Indian members or even the Chinese ones and of course, the American members take a beating occasionally as well. But I suppose that only means that if you're being ball busted around here, you must be rubbing the dinks the wrong way which is a good thing and only means we're doing something right to rile up the degenerates! :yahoo:

Hey @ARCH٤R , I was going to welcome you to the forum but I see you've been a member since 2016, just you haven't posted much until recently. Hope you stick around.
Good to see you too. I know bro, it's needless to say that this forum has always been anti Arab, that's why I ditched it for quite awhile. Anyway, who cares what's said here, life goes on and what matters is the way things are going on the ground, where president Sisi is doing an exemplary job in all areas, kudos to that. Here, I've seen psychopaths, prudent people, you can also see the dumbest ones you might encounter once in your real life time.

Egypt wasn't that of a controversial issue here back in the day, Saudi Arabia was. Man.. so much hate, so much. However, I'm glad someone like MBS is finally there to lead the country into the forefront of nations along with Egypt. On the other side, our foes; namely: Turkey and Iran are going through hard times on all fronts. I hope they come to their senses.

Back
Top Bottom