What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

index.php

You mean the typhoon?
It can be just pressure on the French.. or a long vision for procuring the Typhoon in good numbers in the future.. even if there is another deal of 12 or 24 Rafale.. it won't be enough to replace all the old F-16s..at least a hundred of them..
The PAF is also in talks with the Italians for their Typhoons, what are the possibility for EAF to push Typhoons for themselves.
I know Egyptians are in a better position than the PAF more puzzling is that fact that Egypt even needs Typhoons.

The PAF is also in talks with the Italians for their Typhoons, what are the possibility for EAF to push Typhoons for themselves.
I know Egyptians are in a better position than the PAF more puzzling is that fact that Egypt even needs Typhoons.

Where did you read about Paf being in talks for Typhoons?

Seems though ..... but if the COVID-19 block still going on ..... it will be canceled as well.:(
I really pray that something new will be presented like the 3D 450km radar, and hopefully a surface to air missile of any kind.

EW7P7_EWsAM0ui0

Egypt plans to produce the "Şahin" UAV / SİHA system of Belarus under license. Egypt did not get the efficiency it wanted from the tenders it supplied from China. Cruising speed: 120 km Airborne time: 6 hours Useful load: 120 kg https :// t.co/6u6hdgewmo

Egyptian new Type-209 mod1400 submarine on it’s way to Egypt in companion with Taba Frigate in the English Canal
View attachment 627550 View attachment 627551 View attachment 627552
Do you know why it does not need AIP?
I has the Hagen long lasting batteries with their latets technology.. it can last a long time under water almost half the AIP 21 days.. I guess 12 days submerged is very good..

EW7P7_EWsAM0ui0

Egypt plans to produce the "Şahin" UAV / SİHA system of Belarus under license. Egypt did not get the efficiency it wanted from the tenders it supplied from China. Cruising speed: 120 km Airborne time: 6 hours Useful load: 120 kg https :// t.co/6u6hdgewmo
They have different roles than the Chinese ones..Egypt got it own versions of the Chinese drones..but it is always better to get the full TOT and train your people on the design and manufacture ..

Back
Top Bottom