What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

That drone is like 2000 pounds lol. Suicide drones are 10-15 kg tops.
You want to say ideas for using old equipment it's good and Egypt is working on it I think
I want to say they have old systems just usable for terrorists but also they can make cheap weapons for them with modern capability

1rgnncH.jpg

Important: Egypt has got the Russian-Made Resonance-NE early warning radar recently The Radar is considered as VHF band radar which has a maximum range of 1100 km & ability to simultaneously monitor and track up to 500 air target at the same time including the hyper sonic targets

EGrfevyX0AAAcG7.jpg

EGrfevkWsAAXNAW.jpg

Does anybody know if Egypt has the weapons capabilities to destroy Ethopian dam being built? Can any Egyptian weapons reach it?

Mistral class won't work because helicopters lack the range to reach dam from Eritrean waters. This is why Egypt needs a dedicated carrier with Russian, French, or American aircraft to fight counter Egypt's enemies throughout Africa.

Last edited:
Does anybody know if Egypt has the weapons capabilities to destroy Ethopian dam being built? Can any Egyptian weapons reach it?

Mistral class won't work because helicopters lack the range to reach dam from Eritrean waters. This is why Egypt needs a dedicated carrier with Russian, French, or American aircraft to fight counter Egypt's enemies throughout Africa.

All we need is to radicalize some troops and they can reach anywhere. I recommend a pan-Arab world operation to Arabize Ethiopia. Who needs all that fancy high tech when we have insane people who can't wait to die in an operation.

At least do you agree that Egypt needs an aircraft carrier?
They need to update their foot soldiers equipment...
And no they do not need an aircraft carrier...

As for the Dam, they can't do much... China will mostly be a guarantee on it's completion... since they are the one funding it... so I'm pretty sure they want their money back... same goes for EGY... they can't lose CN either...

For CN... Ethiopia is a better "Long Term deal" than Any nation on the African continent...

EGY like it or not... they gonna endure the filling process... Now if EGY end up into a chaos state after the lack of water... then it's another story altogether...

As for the Dam, they can't do much... China will mostly be a guarantee on it's completion... since they are the one funding it... so I'm pretty sure they want their money back... same goes for EGY... they can't lose CN either...

For CN... Ethiopia is a better "Long Term deal" than Any nation on the African continent...

EGY like it or not... they gonna endure the filling process... Now if EGY end up into a chaos state after the lack of water... then it's another story altogether...
Updating foot soldier equipment is needed, I agree. Ethiopia is a very poor nation compared to population, Jordan has almost half of GDP with 1/11 of the population so it won't be a competitor to Egypt unless it goes through a huge economic boom.

Egypt doesn't need to get directly involved to interfere with production of dam. They could easily hire some Ethiopians to sabotage the dam in a number of ways while leaving no trace they actually interfered with dam destruction.

Updating foot soldier equipment is needed, I agree. Ethiopia is a very poor nation compared to population, Jordan has almost half of GDP with 1/11 of the population so it won't be a threat to Egypt unless it goes through a huge economic boom.

Egypt doesn't need to get directly involved to interfere with production of dam. They could easily hire some Ethiopians to sabotage the dam in a number of ways while leaving no trace they actually interfered with dam destruction.

Let's say the dam get hit by something... and the repair will need few more years... then what? In the End... the problem is still there... The Dam Will be build... for Ethiopia that dam is the Equivalent of the Suez Canal for the Egyptians... it's not any simple dam... that thing will power them and their growth in the generation to come... it's their way to get out of the dark... and step among the great powers of the region...

And Ethiopia is not weak... Superpowers couldn't Colonize them... let alone Egypt...

So .... as Egyptians we will choose the relationship with China over our own lives if the Nile water decreased by the Ethiopian dam...?! Be rational my friend.

As for Economy , you cannot compare Ethiopian economy with the Egyptian economy.....The Egyptian Economy is much bigger ( about 5 or 4 times bigger).

As for the relations with China.....plz
There is no comparison.....China is investing in the New Capital in Egypt alone about 20 Billions USD .
Egypt has 12 Billions USD Imports from China Vs 2.5 Ethiopian Imports.... your comment doesn’t seem to be right.

Let's say the dam get hit by something... and the repair will need few more years... then what? In the End... the problem is still there... The Dam Will be build... for Ethiopia that dam is the Equivalent of the Suez Canal for the Egyptians... it's not any simple dam... that thing will power them and their growth in the generation to come... it's their way to get out of the dark... and step among the great powers of the region...

And Ethiopia is not weak... Superpowers couldn't Colonize them... let alone Egypt...

Who said anything about invading Ethiopia ...?!o_Oo_O

We just need them to increase the duration of filling the dam from 3 years to 7 years ....otherwise about 1/4 of the Egyptian agricultural lands will be lost and millions of Jobs as well....
We only seek cooperation and understanding from Ethiopia to the fact that Egypt is the gift of the Nile in the Great Sahara ..... we rely on the Nile for more than 90% of our fresh water needs .....
So If we die any way .... we will die there in Ethiopia trying to destroy that dam.:agree:

So .... as Egyptians we will choose the relationship with China over our own lives if the Nile water decreased by the Ethiopian dam...?! Be rational my friend.

As for Economy , you cannot compare Ethiopian economy with the Egyptian economy.....The Egyptian Economy is much bigger ( about 5 or 4 times bigger).

As for the relations with China.....plz
There is no comparison.....China is investing in the New Capital in Egypt alone about 20 Billions USD .
Egypt has 12 Billions USD Imports from China Vs 2.5 Ethiopian Imports.... your comment doesn’t seem to be right.

Who said anything about invading Ethiopia ...?!o_Oo_O

We just need them to increase the duration of filling the dam from 3 years to 7 years ....otherwise about 1/4 of the Egyptian agricultural lands will be lost and millions of Jobs as well....
We only seek cooperation and understanding from Ethiopia to the fact that Egypt is the gift of the Nile in the Great Sahara ..... we rely on the Nile for more than 90% of our fresh water needs .....
So If we die any way .... we will die there in Ethiopia trying to destroy that dam.:agree:

Well... if you are 100% sure that Arab Gov care about their people to make their citizen a priority over International support... so be it... I know they don't... A simple "Critical protest" is enough for us to know they don't give a sh*t.
So yes... EGY or any other Autocracy in the region WILL choose Money/Influence over it's citizen.

Why do you Think CN's most interesting Country in Africa is Ethiopia? Whydo you think most Superpowers, are investing there? They are among the fastest growing Country in Africa... It's among the only Big African country that are Positive since years... They f*cking doubled their gdp in less than 5 years... and are to get into the Big players in less than 8 years...
That country got literally EVERYTHING... no Water Problem... Almost 100% cultivable lands... and a Growing population, that is going to be fully Educated... Fairly neutral in the international stage... With support from ISrael, to KSA, to the US to CN and so on... Even Tunisian Industries are investing there...Easy reforms that can adapt to growth... No Administrative nightmare...not even speaking about Unlimited Investment that are getting since 10 years... No surprise when it's called the African China...

As for the Dam... I din't speak about invasion... my post was an answer to previous post of people asking to do"some spec ops" on it... My point was to tell them that it was useless...
As for the filling process... Even if you make it 7years or even 15 years... That dam will have an impact on Sudan and Egypt... No me saying it... but scientist in this matter... With Egypt and Sudan ever growing need in Fresh Water and their growing economy... WATER will be a problem in the coming decade... Not only You guys... BUT the entire Region... EVEN the Most Green ones like North Africa or the Upper Euphrates ones...

Problem just got started... and Water is the new problem... Never in record History such problem of water happened for the general spectrum of the region... it was only few area at a time...

Last edited:
I did follow the 2018 event. The event showcased Egypt's achievement in armoured vehicles and light weapons (which is a start), but there was evidently a lack of sophisticated and R&D intensive solutions, such as electronics, software-based systems and complex weaponry.
I didn't know this was unsophisticated.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/new-egyptian-radar-ewr-locally-made.589849/

It's already in service.

Capture.PNG

Works in the frequency band L Band

Maximum range: 250 km

Maximum altitude: 12 km

Can handle 100 goals at the same time

Radar data can be integrated with the new Egyptian command and control system (RISC2) or with any other command and control system

The radar control room can be directly connected to the radar or can be remote so as not to be targeted by anti-radiation (anti-radar) missiles (even if the radar is destroyed the radar operators are protected because they will be in a room far from the radar)

The radar is mobile, making it easy to move from place to place

The radar is the result of a cooperation between the research and development department of the air defense division of the Egyptian armed forces with the Banha Electronic Industries Company, affiliated to the Ministry of Military Production.

Work is currently underway on the manufacture of a new Egyptian 3D radar and is expected to appear in the next edition of the exhibition Edex 2020

Last edited:
Well... if you are 100% sure that Arab Gov care about their people to make their citizen a priority over International support... so be it... I know they don't... A simple "Critical protest" is enough for us to know they don't give a sh*t.
So yes... EGY or any other Autocracy in the region WILL choose Money/Influence over it's citizen.

Why do you Think CN's most interesting Country in Africa is Ethiopia? Whydo you think most Superpowers, are investing there? They are among the fastest growing Country in Africa... It's among the only Big African country that are Positive since years... They f*cking doubled their gdp in less than 5 years... and are to get into the Big players in less than 8 years...
That country got literally EVERYTHING... no Water Problem... Almost 100% cultivable lands... and a Growing population, that is going to be fully Educated... Fairly neutral in the international stage... With support from ISrael, to KSA, to the US to CN and so on... Even Tunisian Industries are investing there...Easy reforms that can adapt to growth... No Administrative nightmare...not even speaking about Unlimited Investment that are getting since 10 years... No surprise when it's called the African China...

As for the Dam... I din't speak about invasion... my post was an answer to previous post of people asking to do"some spec ops" on it... My point was to tell them that it was useless...
As for the filling process... Even if you make it 7years or even 15 years... That dam will have an impact on Sudan and Egypt... No me saying it... but scientist in this matter... With Egypt and Sudan ever growing need in Fresh Water and their growing economy... WATER will be a problem in the coming decade... Not only You guys... BUT the entire Region... EVEN the Most Green ones like North Africa or the Upper Euphrates ones...

Problem just got started... and Water is the new problem... Never in record History such problem of water happened for the general spectrum of the region... it was only few area at a time...

You are getting so emotional and talking political here.

Ethiopia is a closed country without shores on any sea .... you are overeating Ethiopian Economy

Eretria has more growth rate than Ethiopia for example.....and it comes from low base.
DB4E56AB-1605-49EC-85C5-D1247286AF90.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom