What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

A rare picture of King Salman during his participation in the defense of Egypt in the triple aggression against it in 1956

D7l-prFXsAANTKc.jpg
His royal majesty king Salman 8-) I hope to see when we told him or mbs his Imperial majesty the empire

A rare picture of King Salman during his participation in the defense of Egypt in the triple aggression against it in 1956

D7l-prFXsAANTKc.jpg
He was in more wars not?

@The SC @Philip the Arab or anyone know about my question
I read in Wikipedia about a bomb with nasr 9000 name who have a complete information of that
It is a old bomb did you know it is retired or not?
I think it is still used in Egypt and Saudi Arabia apparently used it in Yemen a few years ago. It is a useful weapon like the MOAB and should be used longer like Mk82 longevity.

@The SC @Philip the Arab or anyone know about my question
I read in Wikipedia about a bomb with nasr 9000 name who have a complete information of that
It is a old bomb did you know it is retired or not?
The NASR-9000 bomb is a thermobaric bomb weighing 9 tons and manufactured by the Egyptian military since the 1980's. This type of ordinance is commonly referred to as a fuel-air bomb and would be comparable to a BLU-82 "Daisy Cutter" or GBU-43/B "MOAB" in the U.S. inventory.

https://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/possible-nasr-9000-fuel-air-bombs-bomb-casings/view/google/
https://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/possible-nasr-9000-fuel-air-bombs-bomb-casings/view/google/
NASR-9000
clip0129.png

NASR-3000
clip0126.png

NASR-1500
clip0123.png

NASR-100 EGYPTIAN BOMB, 100-KG, INCENDIARY (THERMITE)
images

images

I don't remember who was talking about the Scarab uav and arming it but it is actually a good idea now that I think about it. If you could reverse engineer the general stealthy design, replace the jet engine with a conventional turboprop, add landing gear, use modern communication systems and cameras, and arm it with AT-3 Saggers under the centerline it would be a killer drone that would be hard to detect.
If Egypt has some of these drones unused it could be done with some major design changes but could still keep very stealthy features.

Add some of these Egyptian produced missiles, or add laser guided ATGMs centerline.
MalutikaGuidedMissile.png

Last edited:
I don't remember who was talking about the Scarab uav and arming it but it is actually a good idea now that I think about it. If you could reverse engineer the general stealthy design, replace the jet engine with a conventional turboprop, add landing gear, use modern communication systems and cameras, and arm it with AT-3 Saggers under the centerline it would be a killer drone that would be hard to detect.
If Egypt has some of these drones unused it could be done with some major design changes but could still keep very stealthy features.

Add some of these Egyptian produced missiles, or add laser guided ATGMs centerline.
MalutikaGuidedMissile.png
yeah with nuclear tipped sagger maybe work actually.

Wym? Im talking about UCAV against terrorists. This could easily be adapted into a stealthy cruise missile though also.
sagger is radio controlled and its guidance is someone left and righting the joystick while trying to keep eye on the missile and target at the same time, now imagine you fire it while you are flying...

sagger is radio controlled and its guidance is someone left and righting the joystick while trying to keep eye on the missile and target at the same time, now imagine you fire it while you are flying...
There are SACLOS variants lol. It goes towards the center of the sight instead of MCLOS.

why you are interested in this particular missile?? it's literally a shitty missile.
It is a shitty missile, but its cheap, made in Egypt, and has relatively good penetration in new variants. (750mm after ERA)
Imho, a laser guided missile would be better. This was just a suggestion.

Last edited:
Wym? Im talking about UCAV against terrorists. This could easily be adapted into a stealthy cruise missile though also.
What about suicidal drones? For that UAV I think it need big structure change for your idea
Stealth for terrorists is expensive and they haven't good equipment for that even if they have radars electronic war is cheaper than stealth technology (I think) I think cheap suicidal UAVs are useful too

What about suicidal drones? For that UAV I think it need big structure change for your idea
Stealth for terrorists is expensive and they haven't good equipment for that even if they have radars electronic war is cheaper than stealth technology (I think) I think cheap suicidal UAVs are useful too
That drone is like 2000 pounds lol. Suicide drones are 10-15 kg tops.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom