What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Yep, and give Macron a lot of credit for that. That was aces by him and he deserves a thumbs up. It's also important to keep the entire picture in perspective; they did, after all, provide two massive helicopter LHDs (granted they were somewhat stuck with them after Russia was forced to abandon that purchase due to sanctions imposed on it, but I'm sure there would've been plenty of takers out there for them, no two ways about it. Then of course the original contract for the 24 Rafales including the BVR missiles and Hammers and SCAPLs but at the same time, those birds wouldn't be worth half their weight had the MICAs been denied, so that's another twist to that whole saga. It's really quite something and then you have the FREMM and Gowinds. So the French have been pretty good with us so we certainly need to acknowledge that as well. But yes, to your point, there had to be some degree of insult when that purchase was temporarily denied that most certainly derailed the negotiations on the future Gowinds and left Sisi and company a little perturbed.

And speaking of Rafales, we should be seeing a new delivery of more of them soon. EAF Rafale DM09 being tested in Bordeaux.

DmWiQOPXsAMxt0n.jpg

DmWiQNEXoAIdLo9.jpg

DmWiQNvWwAArhlF.jpg

DmWiQM-WwAYk49C.jpg
habibi... kai faalak.... long time.

Yep, and give Macron a lot of credit for that. That was aces by him and he deserves a thumbs up. It's also important to keep the entire picture in perspective; they did, after all, provide two massive helicopter LHDs (granted they were somewhat stuck with them after Russia was forced to abandon that purchase due to sanctions imposed on it, but I'm sure there would've been plenty of takers out there for them, no two ways about it. Then of course the original contract for the 24 Rafales including the BVR missiles and Hammers and SCAPLs but at the same time, those birds wouldn't be worth half their weight had the MICAs been denied, so that's another twist to that whole saga. It's really quite something and then you have the FREMM and Gowinds. So the French have been pretty good with us so we certainly need to acknowledge that as well. But yes, to your point, there had to be some degree of insult when that purchase was temporarily denied that most certainly derailed the negotiations on the future Gowinds and left Sisi and company a little perturbed.

And speaking of Rafales, we should be seeing a new delivery of more of them soon. EAF Rafale DM09 being tested in Bordeaux.

DmWiQOPXsAMxt0n.jpg

DmWiQNEXoAIdLo9.jpg

DmWiQNvWwAArhlF.jpg

DmWiQM-WwAYk49C.jpg
I wish to see not less than 60 (+) Rafales in the EAF ..
And yes the French have been good in these deals, even in delivery. but Egypt was also good in opening the sale of the Rafale that were proposed for a very long time with no takers! in fact it was a win-win situation..and Egypt capitalised on it with a Fremm and the Gowind (with TOT)..I remember there were two other competitors for the Mistrals . but Egypt won because of the Russian approval, since Russia trusts Egypt more than the others, and some Russian equipment was still onboard..

Alhamdulillah kulu tammam ya M3alem. Ezayak enta ya Basha? Where are you know, in SA? How's your summer going?
habibi..... it is winter in south... very very strange weather pattern this year

دي مدمرة ياكبتن

Freaking laypeople man. Still not nearly as bad as those who call self-propelled artillery, IFVs, Tracked APCs or basicly any military vehicle on tracks as دبابة. :hitwall:

Which reminds me of my islamist friend who once saw a YPR IFV when walking down the street with me. He was all like " Is this the army you support so much? Operating tanks from WW2?". And I was like, وايه كمان قول اشجيني. :D:D:D

Such beauty.

230922.jpg

DlFXk-lXgAUJbR-.jpg

So the Ka-52K Katran has won the tender for the Mistral, they just need to finalize the contract which they seem to be working on as we speak, trying to make it happen. They must be happy with the Crocodiles.

EAF Blk 52 from the rarely seen, much less known about, the 95th Aggressors squadron.

DnAsD8bW0AAvGf7.jpg

DnAsD8XX0AEB_wh.jpg

DnAsD8DXsAEithd.jpg

Joining a US F-15E Strike Eagle for Bright Star currently happening.
Dm0p0X6WsAA9jom.jpg

Weird, though, that only 1 F-15 showed up from I believe the Tigers squadron.

Dm1B0B2XoAAp2m7.jpg

Piloted by a female pilot.
Dm1B0CmWwAAiQ1t.jpg

And of course our brothers from the Hellenic Air Force in full force with their F-16s.

Dm1B0CBW4AAFWsn.jpg

Dm1B0CHXsAASX0D.jpg

115th Armored Brigade from he US ARMY performing CALFEX with the Egyptian Army.

Dm5iZo5WsAAQTk-.jpg

Dm5iZpBW0AEq0tM.jpg

Look at these things! Sand shapers.
Dm5iZowXgAAuG5p.jpg

Dm5iZokX4AEd5yt.jpg

Such beauty.

230922.jpg

DlFXk-lXgAUJbR-.jpg

So the Ka-52K Katran has won the tender for the Mistral, they just need to finalize the contract which they seem to be working on as we speak, trying to make it happen. They must be happy with the Crocodiles.

EAF Blk 52 from the rarely seen, much less known about, the 95th Aggressors squadron.

DnAsD8bW0AAvGf7.jpg

DnAsD8XX0AEB_wh.jpg

DnAsD8DXsAEithd.jpg

Joining a US F-15E Strike Eagle for Bright Star currently happening.
Dm0p0X6WsAA9jom.jpg

Weird, though, that only 1 F-15 showed up from I believe the Tigers squadron.

Dm1B0B2XoAAp2m7.jpg

Piloted by a female pilot.
Dm1B0CmWwAAiQ1t.jpg

And of course our brothers from the Hellenic Air Force in full force with their F-16s.

Dm1B0CBW4AAFWsn.jpg

Dm1B0CHXsAASX0D.jpg

115th Armored Brigade from he US ARMY performing CALFEX with the Egyptian Army.

Dm5iZo5WsAAQTk-.jpg

Dm5iZpBW0AEq0tM.jpg

Look at these things! Sand shapers.
Dm5iZowXgAAuG5p.jpg

Dm5iZokX4AEd5yt.jpg

Nice pics, But was it only a mechanized exercice? no Infantry situational events/training etc... ?
If there was one, It will be nice to check the new gears.

Finally some halfway decent pics of the EAF MiG-35s in Egypt. Hard to tell, but they look like the 4 twin-seaters, all also possibly equipped with buddy-buddy refueling tanks.

DnjKsi6X0AA88J-.jpg

DnjKsi7W4AADStK.jpg

And a new pic of one being tested in Russia.
DnZSeHNWsAI1MBv.jpg

Also the Rafales are busy being tested in Bordeaux pre-delivery. DM10 and we saw DM09 earlier. We should be seeing these arrive in Egypt soon enough. What a sexy beast.
DnfpmOxXgAA8rMN.jpg

DnfpmOpX0AA-IKt.jpg

DnfpmOtXsAUy2y5.jpg

Finally some halfway decent pics of the EAF MiG-35s in Egypt. Hard to tell, but they look like the 4 twin-seaters, all also possibly equipped with buddy-buddy refueling tanks.

DnjKsi6X0AA88J-.jpg

DnjKsi7W4AADStK.jpg

And a new pic of one being tested in Russia.
DnZSeHNWsAI1MBv.jpg

Also the Rafales are busy being tested in Bordeaux pre-delivery. DM10 and we saw DM09 earlier. We should be seeing these arrive in Egypt soon enough. What a sexy beast.
DnfpmOxXgAA8rMN.jpg

DnfpmOpX0AA-IKt.jpg

DnfpmOtXsAUy2y5.jpg

Nice mig-35 serie gomig:tup:

Merci Ezerdi Basha.

A bunch of pics from Bright Star 2018. Quite a bit of US & Greek participation in this one, including Joint Terminal Attack Control drills. Who was it that said no such thing in the Egyptian Army....? :D Who was that again? loool.

DnabKdeVYAA9sbw.jpg

Our Greek brothers brought a bunch of their Apaches and F-16s. Greeks have some nice equipment.
Dnd_Kg_XgAAA-oW.jpg

DnkUgx8XoAASm6f.jpg

DnkUgNWW4AAymHS.jpg

DnkQu4mX4AIdaLj.jpg

DnkQu4ZXoAY4S1X.jpg

US Marines and Egyptian Sa'aka did a lot of stuff together.
Dnd_LwzW4AAuGDx.jpg

Dnd_QNbW4AAjXyZ.jpg

Dnd_QN3X0AEPGXn.jpg

DneC4otXcAYSbPM.jpg

DneC4phX0AAWiiN.jpg

JTAC
DneERdDWwAAjtgt.jpg

DneERdrXgAAhDhY.jpg

DneEReaX0AEeV8g.jpg

Looks like a range-finder.
DneERdYXoAIjJ2A.jpg

DndJffLXgAA3xEO.jpg