What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Part of the armored exercise.

DnVnznMXoAI7ePj.jpg

DnXs5PWWwAUkl_d.jpg

DnY6_gTXoAAfR6x.jpg

Chinook carries a lot of men. 18 plus crew.
DnY_c-JXsAAYjnz.jpg

Fresh news
According to the letter, Egypt will receive seven air defense systems made by Diehl, armed with the Iris-T SLM rocket

https://rp-online.de/politik/deutsc...saudi-arabien-katar-und-aegypten_aid-33127259

GBAD%20System%202000%20x%201000%20px_neu.jpg

I like this a lot. This is going to make us worst than India lmao. Now we have our best air defense in Russian, followed by US missiles, then French and now German. This came out of nowhere and I'm willing to bet this had to do with the Meko A-200 deal as a sweetener. But even so, it might (or might not) be better to layer one's air defenses with different makes for the possible purpose of eluding enemy jamming. I like he variety, contrary to my buddy @Frogman 's wishes. :-)

That's such good stuff. I bet you bro, the more than average military know-how has no idea how mighty the EAD is and barely knows the history of its success because of 1967 which steals the show all the time. Since the war of attrition, they've taken that portion of the military very seriously to the point where it's on equal footing to the EAF and EN. The investments they've made to take all that warfare experience they had from the WoA to the October War (and look at the numbers those great men were talking about!) and have built the EAD to what it is today. And the story of the electronic warfare aircraft in 1970 trying to sneak over Port Said and they took it down with 2 SA-2s, followed by the testimonials of the 11 jets shots down in 3 days and how about the count of 367 + 23 in October of 1973? Do we see any of these numbers in any literature out there? lol. And what he said about the WoA being the best (he described it as a "school") learning opportunity the EAD had to go into the war and to shape it to what it is today.

And all that stuff they show is only the short range missiles. We're yet to see them fire any S-300s and they've already listed the IRIS-T as part of the inventory which is awesome! And if you look at the occasional BUK-M2 they fire in these videos, it's amazing how disgustingly fast those missiles are. There was also a rare look at our Skyguard Amun firing a Sparrow @ minute 10:05. Would love to see it fire a Ayne Saqr missile also.

And now add the IRIS-T SLM to the second layer after the S-300 and as a land-based AD system, it sounds like they're using them to protect certain valuable sites they have in mind. Just an assumption on my part, but it makes sense.

DnE0cfmXcAA6ZI-.jpg

DnE0dC4WsAA4LYW.jpg

DnE0dmSX0AA8Ra2.jpg

DnesNTHWsAETNY4.jpg

DnesOEzX0AAyjZ6.jpg

DnesOrTWsAAgTOX.jpg

DnesO6dW0AAL5TX.jpg

Dni-X2ZX4AAxOyC.jpg

US-led Arab Unity Force will more likely be commanded by one of 3 Egyptian Armed Forces General whom are the front runners. Will be announced soon.

DniLG7MW4AAwSE4.jpg

Having good relations is desirable. But the problem between India and the Middle East is Pakistan. The ME prefers to have closer political relations with Pakistan over India.

Things tend to go that way more so with majority Muslim nations tbh. But truth be told, I don't think we've had much of a relationship with Pakistan since the late 50's. Their COS was in Egypt about 6 months ago and both parties talked the usual talk about strengthening relations and such, but I think there is some deep-rooted friction there for some reason. I think what you're talking about applies more so to GCC states than other Arab countries.

So we have a lot of work to do here.

Indeed, and they seem to be on the right track. Look at this.

India, Egypt may hold joint military drill

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Things tend to go that way more so with majority Muslim nations tbh. But truth be told, I don't think we've had much of a relationship with Pakistan since the late 50's. Their COS was in Egypt about 6 months ago and both parties talked the usual talk about strengthening relations and such, but I think there is some deep-rooted friction there for some reason. I think what you're talking about applies more so to GCC states than other Arab countries.

Indeed, and they seem to be on the right track. Look at this.

India, Egypt may hold joint military drill

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Yep. We are looking at improvements in relations with the Middle East. Especially after the fallout between the US and Pakistan.

Fenkom ya gama3a. This is pretty damn interesting here, @Crocodile take a look at this:
The Egyptian Navy MRTP20 class fast interceptor boats (capable of a top speed of 55kts) designed by Yonka Onuk JV and armed with STAMP 12.7mm remote controlled stabilized turret system made by Aselsan. Eshme3na keda?

DocBFVdX0AA6kjl.jpg

DocBFW2XsAAZZgA.jpg

New pic of EAF Ka-52 pilot in his machine. 35 helicopters delivered to date.
DockwPtXgAA1nu1.jpg

Fenkom ya gama3a. This is pretty damn interesting here, @Crocodile take a look at this:
The Egyptian Navy MRTP20 class fast interceptor boats (capable of a top speed of 55kts) designed by Yonka Onuk JV and armed with STAMP 12.7mm remote controlled stabilized turret system made by Aselsan. Eshme3na keda?

DocBFVdX0AA6kjl.jpg

DocBFW2XsAAZZgA.jpg

New pic of EAF Ka-52 pilot in his machine. 35 helicopters delivered to date.
DockwPtXgAA1nu1.jpg

That's a first TR military sell Since all that mess? I think... or maybe old sell?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom