What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Complicated, kinetic, lots of casualties, but things are on the up.
very good. i regard Egypt in a very high position. i consider them to be a potential and future ally of my country. and i know you guys don't like our current government. but in the future i hope we hold millitary exercise together. and one more thing you guys are lovley and very welcomig one of the most friendliest people i have ever met. i was in your country back in 2014 had a lovely time there.

Enjoy

migegy2.jpg

:tup: Outstanding. Camo looks good. Production pics might've been Egyptian ones after all.

When your aircraft is lacking in some areas... the best they can do is promote somthing "not that usefull". It's like those Car commercial, when they speak about how good the stereo/gps/color is without speaking about fuel consumption/the engine etc... :)

Many say the same thing.

Still a good chance, from a minimum of 1 or 2 to a maximum of 4 to 5.. (Not including 5th G)

Very true, certainly a possibility. I like how you actually put in numbers, SC. :-)

Funny because they thought the same thing in the 60s and 70s after the introduction of heat seeking missiles and even stopped putting guns on aircrafts we all know how that went down long story short the existence of a gun on fifth generation fighters (like f35 &f22 ) indicate that dogfighting is a live and well and will stay that way for a while at least

Good point, but maybe the change from only guns to a completely new form of weapons technology in missiles was a much more drastic leap than the missile system itself evolving from its inception to a much more advanced form of itself. It's not a drastic change. The comparison is valid but up to a certain point IMO. Still, you never know and probably why it's best to have the gun as well in case of a worst case scenario. Beats being caught with your pants down, so to speak. :lol: One can argue either way, I guess, since there hasn't been a real conflict with 2 or more worthy adversaries to judge the efficacy of fighting strictly beyond visual range, or more importantly if these maneuvers are truly effective in close A-A combat.

Last edited:
Very nice camouflage.. if someone too curious looks from the top he sees the desert colour and if he looks from the ground he'll the sky colour..

Indeed, depending on who exactly is above and below haha :D. BTW, notice a lot of the little goodies on that thing? EW sensors on the engine nacelles, MAWS (missile approach warning system) optical sensors, the internal mounted FLIR pod under the right engine and LWS. Some neat stuff.

Indeed, depending on who exactly is above and below haha :D. BTW, notice a lot of the little goodies on that thing? EW sensors on the engine nacelles, MAWS (missile approach warning system) optical sensors, the internal mounted FLIR pod under the right engine and LWS. Some neat stuff.
The weapon suite is going to be as neat as that..

==========================================================
Egypt asked France to test and integrate the Mark-82 free fall bombs.. it is done, the tests succeeded..

38t00A4.jpg

sew7Yzp.jpg

Gu8sYmi.jpg

hiKPRzD.jpg

http://www.defens-aero.com/2017/03/...non-guidees-mk82-a-ete-valide-sur-rafale.html

Than get those which remain fixed

All knee pads which are secured by straps slide down your legs while moving. It's a pain but adjusting them every now and again is the solution. Unless there's an investment in Crye precision (or similar) clothing with inbuilt knee pads and tourniquets you've not got much choice. That stuff is expensive though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Egyptian Air Force strikes in Northern Sinai

Back
Top Bottom