What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

For God's sake can we all stop wasting time arguing over the same nonsense over and over again!!!!!!!

People shouldn't claim things if they can't prove its existence because this will only cause misinformation and useless arguments!

Those articles about Pakistan buying Russian birds are really old. The deal never took off :P Guess Imran fooled ya :lol:

Hahaha .. Actually u who been fooled .. !
Read his post well .. also read mine .. n may b u get the point !!

al salam alaykum
Amir my brother u dont have to prove any thing
Egypt actually have buk m1\2 & tor m & tunguska
for ca-2000 no certain information about it except ..............

Wa'aliekom assalam ..
I know wat u mean brother ..
Sources abt Mig-29 /Buk / Tor / T-80 / Tunguska / Kilo / .. r in this thread ..
And any1 who can read Russian or at least English .. can check them ..
and its strong sources ... not sites like wikipedia .. !
and there r other sources online .. any1 can check them ..

About Ca-2000 .. no thing 2 add .. !

Pple here insist 2 compare pakistan n other countries to Egypt ... and i mentioned a lot of points that prove tht there is nothing 2 compare .. like the EAF F-16 vs PAF F-16 (full loaded) .. I liked this 1 .. hahah .. or just 1 pic ->> Patriot / t-62 upg / slamraam / .... etc .. still they cant bring JUST 1 PIC .. yet they still talk about everything is open book !! like them .. !!​

Wa'aliekom assalam ..
And any1 who can read Russian or at leat English .. can check them ..
and its strong sources .. not sites like wikipedia .. !

Pple here insist 2 compare pakistan n other countries to Egypt ... and i mentioned a lot of points that prove tht there is nothing 2 compare .. like the EAF F-16 vs PAF F-16 (full loaded) .. I liked this 1 .. hahah .. or just 1 pic 2 Patriot / t-62 upg / slamraam / .... etc .. still they cant bring JUST 1 PIC .. yet they still talk about everything is open book !! like them .. !!​

Nobdy is doubting tor,buk missile sales to egypt... but the links u provided show nothing abt mig-29,smerch,kilo,tunguska or t-80.

Wa'aliekom assalam ..
And any1 who can read Russian or at least English .. can check them ..
and its strong sources ... not sites like wikipedia .. !

Pple here insist 2 compare pakistan n other countries to Egypt ... and i mentioned a lot of points that prove tht there is nothing 2 compare .. like the EAF F-16 vs PAF F-16 (full loaded) .. I liked this 1 .. hahah .. or just 1 pic 2 Patriot / t-62 upg / slamraam / .... etc .. still they cant bring JUST 1 PIC .. yet they still talk about everything is open book !! like them .. !!​

I searched Egyptian T-80 and found nothing reliable, only strategy page and wikipedia are reporting that Egypt has T-80's but Strategypage and Wikipedia aren't considered reliable by any military enthusiast/expert:
Egyptian T-80-Google search

I found Nothing regarding Egyptian Tunguska:
Egyptian Tunguska SAM-Google search

Regarding Egyptian MIG-29, most of the sources are only saying that Russia offered Egypt MIG-29's and some SAM's, they are not stating that Egypt has acquired MIG-29's or SAM's:

http://www.kommersant.com/p870793/r...ts_military-technical_cooperation_with_Egypt/

"Moscow is expected to offer to Cairo (meaning the deal is not official) during today’s negotiations to supply Russia-made air defense systems, fighter jets, and training aircrafts. However, the chances for a more or less considerable expanse are small. “Russia’s opportunity to export weapons to Egypt is extremely limited due to that country’s dependence on U.S. aid,” said Konstantin Makienko, expert of the Strategy and Technology Analysis Center. Indeed, Washington announced in July 2007 that it prolongs for another decade the program of financial aid for Egypt. Between 2008 and 2017, the U.S. will allocate some $13 billion to Cairo for purchasing the weapons. No wonder that Egypt’s armed forces are oriented chiefly at U.S. military equipment. The country’s air force includes over 200 F-16 fighter jets and several tens of AH-64D Apache Longbow strike helicopters. In the early 2000s, Egypt’s army acquired a large set of M1A1 Abrams tanks. In 2006, the U.S. began supplying PAC-3Patriot air defense systems to Egypt.

Meanwhile, the Russia-Egypt military-technical cooperation, which was of great extent in the 1960s, was minimized in 1972. Afterwards, the military equipment supplies were very small and rare. So, in 1999-2000, Cairo received 20 Mi-17-1V and several Mi-172 helicopters. Back then, Russia and Egypt also signed a $150-million contract on modernizing 50 S-125 ‘Pechora’ air defense systems, supplied to Egypt back in the Soviet times. In 2005, they signed a small contract on supplying four ‘Tor-M1’ complexes to Egypt. Same year, they signed an agreement on modernizing old Soviet-built ‘Kvadrat’ anti-aircraft missile complexes. Apparently, the contract’s first stage was a trade-in, that is the direct supply of a small party of ‘Buk-M1-2’ complexes to replace old ‘Kvadrat’s. In mid-2007, Russia and Egypt signed a contract on supplying ZSU-23-4-M4 ‘Shilka-Strelets’ anti-aircraft self-propelled mounts.

In April 2006, MiG Corporation’s deputy director general and deputy chief designer Sergei Tsivilev made a sensational statement about the plans to supply MiG-29 fighter jets to Egypt. Later it turned out that Moscow had offered to Cairo to buy 40 MiG-29SE fighter jets or more modern MiG-29SMT. The deal was planned as a trade-in as well. The new jets were to be supplied instead of over a hundred of old MiG-21, which remained without Russian technical maintenance for over 30 years. The contract was estimated at $1.5 billion. However, that so large acquisition of jets must have proven impossible due to U.S. pressure. Along with MiGs, Moscow offered to Cairo its Yak-130 and ‘MiG-AT’ training aircrafts, which were to replace outdated Czech-Slovakian L-39 jets. However, these plans as well are far from implementation. Anyway, despite pessimistic prognoses from experts, Moscow truly hopes that it can manage to bring Russian weapons back to Egypt’s market in package with the nuclear deal"

besides that only Iranian Forums are discussing MIG-29's, T-80's, and SAM systems and these cannot be considered reliable sources.

btw brother , MASH ..
abt CA-2000 ..

4.jpg

Untitled.jpg

fighte13.jpg

00_ind11.jpg

But like i said b4 ..

its not a secret that EGYPT operates Mig-29 /patriot /buk-m /tor-m /tunguska /t-80 / T-62 upg /EIFV (1 pic) SIFV /Smerch / kilo subs /............ Yet no pic been published !!! ..

So , if there such a programe .. don't expect to have info in the present time .. !

or even 1 photo .. !!

I searched Egyptian T-80 and found nothing reliable, only strategy page and wikipedia are reporting that Egypt has T-80's but Strategypage and Wikipedia aren't considered reliable by any military enthusiast/expert:
Egyptian T-80-Google search

I found Nothing regarding Egyptian Tunguska:
Egyptian Tunguska SAM-Google search

Regarding Egyptian MIG-29, most of the sources are only saying that Russia offered Egypt MIG-29's and some SAM's, they are not stating that Egypt has acquired MIG-29's or SAM's:

Atom in Exchange for Weapons - Kommersant Moscow

"Moscow is expected to offer to Cairo (meaning the deal is not official) during today’s negotiations to supply Russia-made air defense systems, fighter jets, and training aircrafts. However, the chances for a more or less considerable expanse are small. “Russia’s opportunity to export weapons to Egypt is extremely limited due to that country’s dependence on U.S. aid,” said Konstantin Makienko, expert of the Strategy and Technology Analysis Center. Indeed, Washington announced in July 2007 that it prolongs for another decade the program of financial aid for Egypt. Between 2008 and 2017, the U.S. will allocate some $13 billion to Cairo for purchasing the weapons. No wonder that Egypt’s armed forces are oriented chiefly at U.S. military equipment. The country’s air force includes over 200 F-16 fighter jets and several tens of AH-64D Apache Longbow strike helicopters. In the early 2000s, Egypt’s army acquired a large set of M1A1 Abrams tanks. In 2006, the U.S. began supplying PAC-3Patriot air defense systems to Egypt.

Meanwhile, the Russia-Egypt military-technical cooperation, which was of great extent in the 1960s, was minimized in 1972. Afterwards, the military equipment supplies were very small and rare. So, in 1999-2000, Cairo received 20 Mi-17-1V and several Mi-172 helicopters. Back then, Russia and Egypt also signed a $150-million contract on modernizing 50 S-125 ‘Pechora’ air defense systems, supplied to Egypt back in the Soviet times. In 2005, they signed a small contract on supplying four ‘Tor-M1’ complexes to Egypt. Same year, they signed an agreement on modernizing old Soviet-built ‘Kvadrat’ anti-aircraft missile complexes. Apparently, the contract’s first stage was a trade-in, that is the direct supply of a small party of ‘Buk-M1-2’ complexes to replace old ‘Kvadrat’s. In mid-2007, Russia and Egypt signed a contract on supplying ZSU-23-4-M4 ‘Shilka-Strelets’ anti-aircraft self-propelled mounts.

In April 2006, MiG Corporation’s deputy director general and deputy chief designer Sergei Tsivilev made a sensational statement about the plans to supply MiG-29 fighter jets to Egypt. Later it turned out that Moscow had offered to Cairo to buy 40 MiG-29SE fighter jets or more modern MiG-29SMT. The deal was planned as a trade-in as well. The new jets were to be supplied instead of over a hundred of old MiG-21, which remained without Russian technical maintenance for over 30 years. The contract was estimated at $1.5 billion. However, that so large acquisition of jets must have proven impossible due to U.S. pressure. Along with MiGs, Moscow offered to Cairo its Yak-130 and ‘MiG-AT’ training aircrafts, which were to replace outdated Czech-Slovakian L-39 jets. However, these plans as well are far from implementation. Anyway, despite pessimistic prognoses from experts, Moscow truly hopes that it can manage to bring Russian weapons back to Egypt’s market in package with the nuclear deal"

besides that only Iranian Forums are discussing MIG-29's, T-80's, and SAM systems and these cannot be considered reliable sources.

No Kilo subs,smerch and cairo-2000 either....

Though egypt was looking for a partner to develop a jet and a drone back in 2010... but nothing materialised:
Egypt to manufacture first fighter, drone plane: MENA

2010-02-13 23:38:06

CAIRO, Feb. 13 (Xinhua) -- Egypt is set to produce its first fighter and drone "in cooperation with a foreign side", official MENA news agency reported on Saturday.

"Talks and negotiations are underway about a project to produce Egypt's first fighter and drone plane," MENA quoted Lt. General Hamdy Waheba, Chairman of Arab Organization for Industrialization (AOI), Egypt's state-owned company specialized in producing civilian goods as well as military products.

The official did not name the foreign party which will take a hand at the process.

"Local production of the aircraft will meet the demand of the Egyptian Armed Forces, as it will be sold at a very competitive price," Waheba added.

The AOI was established in 1975 with the aim of building an advanced technology industrial base.

Egypt is one the major Arab countries dependent on importing military fighters from the United States and Russia.

Egypt to manufacture first fighter, drone plane: MENA
2010-02-13 23:38:06

CAIRO, Feb. 13 (Xinhua) -- Egypt is set to produce its first fighter and drone "in cooperation with a foreign side", official MENA news agency reported on Saturday.

"Talks and negotiations are underway about a project to produce Egypt's first fighter and drone plane," MENA quoted Lt. General Hamdy Waheba, Chairman of Arab Organization for Industrialization (AOI), Egypt's state-owned company specialized in producing civilian goods as well as military products.

The official did not name the foreign party which will take a hand at the process.

"Local production of the aircraft will meet the demand of the Egyptian Armed Forces, as it will be sold at a very competitive price," Waheba added.

The AOI was established in 1975 with the aim of building an advanced technology industrial base.

Egypt is one the major Arab countries dependent on importing military fighters from the United States and Russia.

No Kilo subs,smerch and cairo-2000 either....

Sources only say that Egypt is either offered, or likely to purchase Kilo, T-80's, Russian Jets, and Russian SAM's, non confirm that Egypt has acquired these weapons so its baseless trying to prove other when the person can't even provide reliable sources to confirm his claims.

Sources only say that Egypt is either offered, or likely to purchase Kilo, T-80's, Russian Jets, and Russian SAM's, non confirm that Egypt has acquired these weapons so its baseless trying to prove other when the person can't even provide reliable sources to confirm his claims.

and u will never found a Confirmation

and u will never found a Confirmation

Not all sources .. not all deals .. (only "su-35" , "mig-29 m2" not Confirmed yet - but still in "technical consultations" n u know wat does it mean)
Plz check the sources well ..

4 example .. KILO subs ..

"upcoming export contracts for ten of the KILO-636 submarines . As a customer mentioned Vietnam and Egypt The total value of these contracts could exceed $ 3 billion"

"Egypt holds negotiations with Russia about possible procurement of 4 Project 636 Kilo diesel subs for about $1.2 bln"

Russia to strengthen its power at market of non-nuclear subs

_51.jpg

Screenshot-06_01_201114_11_53.jpg

http://www.rusarm.com/files/arsenal/Arsenal_01-2009_m2.pdf (PDF)

CAWAT : Centre for Analysis of World Arms Trade

2010004738.jpg

ÖÀÌÒÎ / Öåíòð àíàëèçà ìèðîâîé òîðãîâëè îðóæèåì
http://www.armstrade.org/files/analytics/78.pdf (PDF)

"Вообще, география экспорта подводных лодок, построенных по проектам ЦКБ МТ "Рубин, обширна. В настоящее время разработанные здесь субмарины входят в состав Военно-Морских Сил 14 стран: Албания, Алжир, Болгария, Египет , Индия, Индонезия, Иран, Китай, КНДР, Куба, Ливия, Польша, Румыния. Сири

In general, the geography of export submarines built for the project CDB ME "Rubin wide. At the present time here submarine developed part of the Naval Forces of 14 countries: Albania, Algeria, Bulgaria, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Iran, China, North Korea , Cuba, Libya, Poland, Romania. Syria .. "

i see bro , i saw these sources before in posts for KRATOS and by date for delievery also for kilo sub but what i mean that they will never fin a source confirming delievery of non - american weapons for Egypt and tht is a fact i think
finally thank u bro for ur efforts

stills from transformers movie and a CG? while the pics Imran posted r 100% real.

And u still have not proved the secret tunguska,smerch,mig-29.su-35,cairo-2000,kilo subs etc...

Maybe we should leave it... be happy bro...

@Imran bhai.... choru bhai yeh dimagh say farigh hai.

the images are 100% true

in 90s ,france offered there Rafale to egypt , they came to egypt to let egypt try the Rafale in the egyption weather condetions & in the same time they took some images for the Rafale over the pyramids to use it in Marketing the Rafale , so the image of rafale is 100% true & all the world know it

the second image is for us air force bomber flying over the pyramides while exercises took place in bright star exercise in early 90s exercise & also there are some other images for alot of american fighters that egypt don't have were flying over the pyramids , like F15 , A10 , F18 & F14

so please never say ( stills from transformers movie and a CG ) cause they are absilutely true.

To All My Brothers ..... please stop your war , it's not the end of the world , even egypt have or not the weapons amir say that egypt have it ( smerch , tunguska & specially the MIG 29 ) , it's not the weapons that it change the war 180 degree if happened , like WMD & ICPMs

.............. even egypt have or not the weapons amir say that egypt have it ( smerch , tunguska & specially the MIG 29 ) , it's not the weapons that it change the war 180 degree if happened , like WMD & ICPMs

Yeah Right ! ....

Back
Top Bottom