What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

... Is it the language problem? or do u think we r kids?

Actually yeah .. sometimes i feel like am talkin 2 kids ..!!

None of them say anything abt ur mig-29s,smerch,kilo subs,t-80s,tunguskas,....,egyptian deal for su-35.............

Here i really think its a language problem !!
about kilo subs , su-35 .. check the latest posts by moi ! ..

None of them say anything abt .........,cairo-2000s(russian mig 1.44),......

.. about ca-2000 i believe i mentioned the chairman of AOL/ACL , minister of military production statements about the jet fighter prog .. but no confirmation that its mig 1.44 or any .. and that's all about ca-2000 ... !!

[/QUOTE]
Actually yeah .. sometimes i feel like am talkin 2 kids ..!![/COLOR]

We feel the same way.

Here i really think its a language problem !!
about kilo subs , su-35 .. check the latest posts by moi ! .

So no more tunguska,t-80s,smerch?

The kilo,su-35 are just for sale by russia... and according to them lots of countries r potential buyers.

about ca-2000 i believe i mentioned the chairman of AOL/ACL , minister of military production statements about the jet fighter prog .. but no confirmation that its mig 1.44 or any .. and that's all about ca-2000 ... !!

Tht was frm 2010... egypt was thinking of joining some country for a fighter programe.... nothing came out of it...... govt has been toppled and no idea abt tht project...... even if egypt starts in 2012 it will take 14-15 years to develop a jet.... and we know tht this project is nowhere in sight.

amir i think better you bring some sold info or don't make it lame dear.you repeat to every one you need to learn you need to learn i will admit you must need to wakeup lolz:lol: defence deals are not these funny links or excuses today's deals are well known for everyone here you are on defence.pk even from jenes ejuction history and airforcesmonthly people are here we got what air forces monthly publish this month before its publish you know why?:lol: grow up come out from day dreams no one need to PHD on this simple matter every one disagree with you you got personal and told him you need to learn its make sense? you need to learn and need prove of such claims when we ask prove you make left right at the end got personal and say to us search.same as you post i have abut paf is going to buy s-27 j-11b mirage-2000 and even chech made trainers but these was just news and nothing real so i copy them and paste everywhere that we got it secretly sorry i have no image but PAF use su-27 mirage-2000 since 1995 ?hahhaaha :cheesy:

Brother why do u make up things? egypt doesnt have t-80s,tunguskas,/Sa-17 Buk m1..

So no more tunguska,t-80s,smerch?

The kilo,su-35 are just for sale by russia... and according to them lots of countries r potential buyers

Like i said .. u have some language problems .. !

kommersant%252520BukTorM.jpg

http://www.rusarm.com/files/arsenal/Arsenal_01-2009_m2.pdf

Screenshot-06_01_201114_11_53.jpg

"" ""

dlib.eastview.com%252520CubeVolgaTunguska.jpg

dlib.eastview.com%252520Mig-29%252520An-74.jpg

Tht was frm 2010... egypt was thinking of joining some country for a fighter programe.... nothing came out of it...... govt has been toppled and no idea abt tht project...... even if egypt starts in 2012 it will take 14-15 years to develop a jet.... and we know tht this project is nowhere in sight.

And who r u 2 know that .. ?! .. and who said tht prog was frm 2010 .. ?! ..

amir i think better you bring some sold info or don't make it lame dear.you repeat to every one you need to learn you need to learn i will admit you must need to wakeup lolz:lol: defence deals are not these funny links or excuses today's deals are well known for everyone here you are on defence.pk ........................................:

One thing i want 2 add .. Egypt unlike Pakistan and many other countries ...

u said "today's deals are well known for everyone" ..
Yes .. thats true in pakistan and some other countries ..
but not in the Egyptian condition ..

Every Piece of weapon u have .. from rifles 2 strategy weapons like Nuke .. every1 has seen them ..

In Egypt .. a lot of weapons and equipments ... egyptian army not interested to show them up ..
like i said b4 .. i dare any1 to bring just 1 pic to the egyptian patriot / slamraam / buk-m / tor-m / t-62 upg / .......... etc .

Some countries r open book .. others r not ..

So don't compare Egypt to these countries where "Everything is well known for everyone" .. !

Every Piece of weapon u have .. from rifles 2 strategy weapons like Nuke .. every1 has seen them ..

In Egypt .. a lot of weapons and equipments ... egyptian army not interesting to show them up ..
like i said b4 .. i dare any1 to bring just 1 pic to the egyptian patriot / slamraam / buk-m / tor-m / t-62 upg / .......... etc .

So don't compare Egypt to these countries where "Everything is well known for everyone" .. !

no one mention small arms dear world forces are loaded with small arms light arms no country say in news we buy guns or whatever small equipment but a strategic weapon such as fighter jet subs tanks missiles are well known for every one .every president visit rusia they use same news titles .you know before few days when our president was in russia they highlight same news for MIG-35 to pakistan? its common its not mean we got it .when deal go on whole world know it .and if its secret how you guys know? please mention it and BTW israel will start cry after he smell even you are going to deal with Russia or usa France .i think mossad know your forces better then INTERNET guys.at the end -every country which have no weapons they play same card of secret we have in secret lolz .unless India Pakistan .we face realty and talk abut realty no dreams .

Oh plz don't make me start 2 compare ..

LATER...........

dear here is nothing to compare we got news of our on going program before few days its come to media .its some people still can make others fool that we have secrets? when you are going to buy arms and stratigic arms and you have border with israel which already block your so much staff we should face realty .thats wrong? i don't think so . we know how dictators and their teams work to make things special for false proud and threat citizens show them power big.for example there is nothing in halwan or PAC kamra special going on but we can visit kamra many visit yearly the take images get info even school collages visit our defense factories because there is nothing to hide.but in halwan they make it as it is worlds top secret place or any others and you guys believe them dear.nothing but it was K-8 since 10 years and now closed .thats how dictators work is not its first time revolution in egypt? we have same in 60s against ayoub khan .wait and see when you have parliamentary accounts committee like us you will surprise to know you forces inside .wait when a free auditor will audit them you will feel some thing very nice .its human world and humans work in forces .as you surprise first time after revolution israel bomb your post and your new army gov do nothing today israeli general visit egypt to remember them what uncle sam say to you both .

ok if its not then show us something to belive if we google we got 0 results then how you know ? because i thing i search more then anyone here :lol:

or show me single image like this

20110214_F-22.jpg

regardin MIG-29 LOLZ thats also secret ? hahahaha show me one like this image at least one dear its not girl that feel shame on pic:lol: you are not user of MIG-29 dear someone feed you only

just one HQ image....

HAHA .. 1 image 4 Ca-2000 .. ?!!! ..
Good luck 4 1 image to the T-62 upg 4 example .. !!!! LoL ..

....... why u expect an image about this programe , if we cant c 1 .. just 1 pic for a lot of weapons and equipments (i mentioned some b4) that in service many years ago .. ?!

........ if u herad what chairman of AOI and Minister of military production said about this ambitious project ....

All wat we know 4 sure .. that there is currently fighter jet programe .. but no details been published yet only there is a foreign state helping us in this project .. many pple say that state is Russia .. also , some believe that Mig 1.44 is the 1 ! .. others don't believe so ... but in the end there is a national programe .. and that wat matters ..!!

Egyptian Air PRODUCTION since 50s .. Ca-200 , Ha-300 , Gazelle , Alpha jet , Tucano , F-7 , Mirage-2000 , K-8E , F-16 (cancelled because Egypt refused an american military base) , .........

Did Egypt stop Production in 90s .. ?!

dear here is nothing to compare we got news of our on going program before few days its come to media .its some people still can make others fool that we have secrets? when you are going to buy arms and stratigic arms and you have border with israel which already block your so much staff we should face realty .thats wrong? i don't think so . we know how dictators and their teams work to make things special for false proud and threat citizens show them power big.for example there is nothing in halwan or PAC kamra special going on but we can visit kamra many visit yearly the take images get info even school collages visit our defense factories because there is nothing to hide.but in halwan they make it as it is worlds top secret place or any others and you guys believe them dear.nothing but it was K-8 since 10 years and now closed .thats how dictators work is not its first time revolution in egypt? we have same in 60s against ayoub khan .wait and see when you have parliamentary accounts committee like us you will surprise to know you forces inside .wait when a free auditor will audit them you will feel some thing very nice .its human world and humans work in forces .as you surprise first time after revolution israel bomb your post and your new army gov do nothing today israeli general visit egypt to remember them what uncle sam say to you both .

Again n again u insist 2 compare between Egypt and Pakistan ..

Although ..

...............Egypt refused to sign CISMOA (Communications and Information Security Memorandum of Agreemen)

"Egypt would have to sign a Communications, Interoperability, and Security Memorandum of Agreement (CISMOA), something Egyptian defense officials have refused to do for over a decade, arguing that the resulting U.S. inspection requirements amount to an infringement on national sovereignty. Such concerns, however, have not kept the countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council from signing the agreement, which raises the likelihood that some other reason underlies Egypt's decision"

"testimony to the US House of Representatives in June 2008, Dr Walter K Anderson, Associate Director, South Asia Studies at the School of Advanced International Studies at John Hopkins University, said, “Indian interest in American multirole aircraft appears to be forcing the country to consider a CISMOA, which would in turn enhance the possibilities of even greater Indian purchase of US military equipment,”
Cismoa will also have to be signed if India decides to go in for the F-16 Fighting Falcon or the F/A 18-E/F Super Hornets."

Furthermore ..

"In 2009, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton wrote to U.S. embassy officials in Cairo describing the State Department's suspicions that Egypt had violated its "end-user agreements" with the U.S. 8 different times over the prior three years. In one instance, Egyptian defense officials allegedly let a Chinese military delegation examine U.S.-made F-16s and related technical facilities"

"PDAS [Tom] Countryman emphasized the importance of a clear and transparent picture of Egypt’s end-use performance, including the measures being taken to prevent further violations. He noted that Egypt had more potential Section 3 violations than any other country in the world over the last several years. Cases involving the Chinese, he continued, were of particular concern .... The case involving the visit of a Chinese military official to an F-16 base , however, did raise genuine concerns about the transfer of US technology. He noted that U.S. concerns over the visit had already delayed Egypt’s request to purchase F-16 aircraft"

"PDAS Countryman…. suggested [that Egypt’s] MOD agree in writing to the following actions: 1) Conduct an internal analysis of the eight potential violations to be shared with the OMC, 2) Commit to an end-use training plan, and 3) Identify one senior official as a point of contact for end-use issues…. 11. (C) Subsequent to the meeting, [Egyptian Assistant Minister of Defense Mohammed] al-Assar reviewed the proposed text, but declined to sign the document…. He declined to conduct an internal analysis on the end-use violations"

"“Both [Chief of Staff Lieutenant General Sami] Anan and [Air Marshal] Reda will express concern over releasability issues and frustration with Egypt’s inability to procure restricted weapons systems. Some systems are not releasable because of Egyptian refusal to sign the necessary agreement (CISMOA) providing end-use assurances and ensuring proper protection of certain U.S. origin technology. Releasability is of special concern to the EAF as they prepare to purchase 24 F-16 aircraft that will require a costly retrofit with less-advanced weapons systems. Since 2006, the Department of State has notified Congress of six potential end-use violations by the Egyptian military. We are currently investigating two additional cases, one involving the visit of a Chinese military official to an F-16 facility on an Egyptian Air Force base"

.. Egypt unlike Pakistan and many other countries ...

In Egypt .. a lot of weapons and equipments ... egyptian army not interested to show them up ..

About Israel ..

TheRecord - 8 killed in attack in southern Israel

Israel attacks civilian targets in Gaza, 8 killed, 40 wounded

About Israeli casualties .. they lost 3 .. including 1 of thier best snipers by an egyptian soldier, according 2 israeli ch10 ..

And I dont want 2 talk about wat Americans doing in Pakistan .. !!!!!!!

kommersant%252520BukTorM.jpg

http://www.rusarm.com/files/arsenal/Arsenal_01-2009_m2.pdf

Screenshot-06_01_201114_11_53.jpg

"" ""

dlib.eastview.com%252520CubeVolgaTunguska.jpg

dlib.eastview.com%252520Mig-29%252520An-74.jpg

Did u read it urself? Your link say nothing about T-80,tunguskas,mig-29s,kilo subs,mig-1.44,smerch etc

You keep posting abt shilka,tor,buk missiles.

I live on earth....... there were talks abt hussni looking for some foriegn country to develop a fighter nothing more... a programe tht never started.

You cant just buy a damn fighter,sub or a big bad weapon secretly.... these deals r reported by the world media.

ery Piece of weapon u have .. from rifles 2 strategy weapons like Nuke .. every1 has seen them ..

Well not 100% true... people didnt know tht we had A-100 latest version MBRL till it was photographed during a military ex.

Yet egypt shows weapons like f-16s,mirages,tors,buks,patriots but not old soviet weapons like mig-29,kilos,t-80s,smerches etc? Really?

CAWAT : Centre for Analysis of World Arms Trade (2nd deal)

2010004738.jpg

http://www.armstrade.org/
http://www.armstrade.org/files/analytics/78.pdf (PDF)

Did u read it urself? Your link say nothing about T-80,tunguskas,mig-29s,kilo subs,mig-1.44,smerch etc
........... You keep posting abt shilka,tor,buk missiles..............
Yet egypt shows weapons like f-16s,mirages,tors,buks,patriots but not old soviet weapons like mig-29,kilos,t-80s,smerches etc? Really?

Seriously 4 the last time .. get some english lessons !! .. and check ALL links carefully .. ! otherwise u make *** of urself .. !

BTW .. we not yet show tor-m / buk-m / patriot .. n i said that b4 .. many times .. !!

You cant just buy a damn fighter,sub or a big bad weapon secretly.... these deals r reported by the world media.

No one said that these deals r secret !.. we just not interested to announce Most deals we make !.. n thats why the Top sources of egyptian weaponize r the foreign sources like FAS / Global Security / Kommersant / RT / Novocity / Janes / Deagel / defense.gov / ... etc ... !!

Well not 100% true... people didnt know tht we had A-100 latest version MBRL till it was photographed during a military ex.

Yeah .. Eventually u hav seen it .. !!

No one said that these deals r secret !.. we just not interested to announce Most deals we make !.. n thats why the Top sources of egyptian weaponize r the foreign sources like FAS / Global Security / Kommersant / RT / Novocity / Janes / Deagel / defense.gov / ... etc ... !!

thats most funny part amir you dont announce ok but what abut country sales you where was dam whole world arms industry? and when your gov never announce any thing even those reporters which have business to publish new how on earth you know it lolz .its not announce may be for Egyptians but for 7bn population on world and hundreds of think tanks publishers weapons makers and others was sleeping deep then? lolz i advise you don't make fun of yourself and stop these lame jokes of 50s and 60s .your government has no need but international market of arms is not blind .look it again you add here most advance russian 3 types of jets and secret it by your gov wow 3 front line fighters including mig-29 su-30 and su-35 sorry we never take marijuana dear .

ok boy... dnt make urself look like an azz we believe egypt has all these weapons hidden frm the world...lol

ok boy... dnt make urself look like an azz we believe egypt has all these weapons hidden frm the world...lol

and he should report it to jenes and air force monthly its breaking news for them too some one please call windjammer and editor of air forces monthly alin warnes in this thread they will be so happy to got fresh new for next month lolz

Back
Top Bottom