What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Hey Amir,
Can you stop fighting over every little thing and let things go ? Don't just act like we have every weapon in the world, because we don't. We are a developing country for God sake, and if you fail to realize that, then you got way more problems than what i can see already.... Also, you don't come to another country's defence website, and start making fun of their fighters that they are developing and proud of and act so arrogant especially since they are a Muslim country like us, and more important our country(Egypt) didn't even come close to achieve what they did with the help of there chinese partner. and you should thank them for offering their help, and offering us manufacturing this bird.... Now for my Pakastani brothers, we as Egyptinas are so proud of you, and wish you guys become better and better, and hope we can learn from you and you guys learn from us too....... I hope everybody on here understand that we are not a great power, neither Egypt nor Pakistan. We will only be a great power if we realize that we are not, and unite togther to be one. I am not saying become on country, because that won't happen, but we have to help eachother, develop togther, and become better, not hate on eachother ane be jealous of eachother.

Very Great Song For Egypt :smitten:

( For Who Shal I Emigrate And Leave You ? - Singer \ Mohamed Abbas - )

For Who Shal I Emigrate And Leave You ?
While You Still Young & Your Nile Is Sad
While For Tomorrow You Are Overfill By Longing
For Who I Leave You ?

For Who Shal I Emigrate And Leave You ?
While You Still Young & Your Nile Is Sad
While For Tomorrow You Are Overfill By Longing
For Who I Leave You ?

And Who Will Rejuvenate Your History ?
And Walk Your Road To It's Finish ?
And Who From His Life Will Give You A Life?
And Who Will Yokabire In Time Of Praying ?

And Who Will Be In Love Of Your Love Till Passion ?
And Who Will Protect Your Kind , Mother Of Kindness ?
And Who Will Be Shadow In Sun Of The Overcomed ?
And Who Will Be Spur In Throat Of The Wolfs ?

For Who I Leave You ? For Who I Leave You ?

And Who Will Rejuvenate Your History ?
And Walk Your Road To It's Finish ?
And Who From His Life Will Give You A Life?
And Who Will Yokabire In Time Of Praying ?

And Who Will Be In Love Of Your Love Till Passion ?
And Who Will Protect Your Kind , Mother Of Kindness ?
And Who Will Be Shadow In Sun Of The Overcomed ?
And Who Will Be Spur In Throat Of The Wolfs ?

For Who I Leave You ? For Who I Leave You ?

:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Amir,
Can you stop fighting over every little thing and let things go ? Don't just act like we have every weapon in the world, because we don't. We are a developing country for God sake, and if you fail to realize that, then you got way more problems than what i can see already...........

I didn't say tht we have every weapon in the world .. !! only weapons & equipments i mentioned !!
And yes we r a developing country .. good info btw .. !!

.... Also, you don't come to another country's defence website, and start making fun of their fighters that they are developing and proud of and act so arrogant especially since they are a Muslim country like us, and more important our country(Egypt) didn't even come close to achieve what they did with the help of there chinese partner. and you should thank them for offering their help, and offering us manufacturing this bird...

Saying tht jf-17 doesn't fit egyptian requirements its not arrogancy .. !!
abt wat u said tht "our country(Egypt) didn't even come close to achieve what they did" prove undoubtedly tht u know nothing abt ur country(Egypt) .. !!

----

EGYPT2100 .. stop posting these kind of vids in this thread .. !!
this thread is only 4 military stuff..

I didn't say tht we have every weapon in the world .. !! only weapons & equipments i mentioned !!
And yes we r a developing country .. good info btw .. !!

Saying tht jf-17 doesn't fit egyptian requirements its not arrogancy .. !!
abt wat u said tht "our country(Egypt) didn't even come close to achieve what they did" prove undoubtedly tht u know nothing abt ur country(Egypt) .. !!

----

EGYPT2100 .. stop posting these kind of vids in this thread .. !!
this thread is only 4 military stuff..

Well, i see your posts in the other arabic military forums, and i just hope you stop all your propogana and your dreams and come back to reality. Its easy to say that we have this or that, and we will get this or that, or we were offered this or that. Most important thing is to know your real power, and know your weakness, and thats how you improve, not by making a propoganda or using every small news or article and make big fuss out of it.... Just look at how many jets you mentioned we have or we would get, come on man, and you been making threads all over the internet about it... Do you know that almost every country look or shows interest in any new weapon, you just read too much into it, if we have it, or we gonna have it, we will all know, especially an getting a new jet... Bro., i have nothing against you, and you can say whatever you wanna say, but you don't look that good, except to maybe other Egyptian members who are just happy to hear something good about their army.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Typical indian... doesnt like anybdy saying good things abt Pakistan..............best is to ignore such people.
God bless.
I really don't like to generalize, because i have very good Indian friends, as well as Pakistani friends, but that was one of the weirdest replys i have ever gotten.

agentny17 is not indian, what made you think he's indian? And please guys lets not act immature.
He didn't say i was an Indian, he was replying to "Mech' when he called me a Pakistani, and calling "Mech" a typical Indian because i said something good about pakistan :-)....... Guys i am honored by being called either Indian or pakistani, but i think i will settle with being Egyptian, at least for this current life, who knows about the next ones thu :P ? lol

He didn't say i was an Indian, he was replying to "Mech' when he called me a Pakistani, and calling "Mech" a typical Indian because i said something good about pakistan :-)....... Guys i am honored by being called either Indian or pakistani, but i think i will settle with being Egyptian, at least for this current life, who knows about the next ones thu :P ? lol

oh :lol: my bad!

Well, i see your posts in the other arabic military forums, and i just hope you stop all your propogana and your dreams and come back to reality. Its easy to say that we have this or that, and we will get this or that, or we were offered this or that. Most important thing is to know your real power, and know your weakness, and thats how you improve, not by making a propoganda or using every small news or article and make big fuss out of it.... Just look at how many jets you mentioned we have or we would get, come on man, and you been making threads all over the internet about it ........

Propogana** dreams .. ??!! ..
u r talkin like i fill all the internet w false things .. like i said we have su-30 / rafale / s-300 / nuke .. !!
I'm in real life .. n every deal i mentioned buk/tor/tunguska/mig-29/kilo/ ... i added many sources to show its not some dreams .. !!

But like i said b4 "u know nothing abt ur country(Egypt)" after u said tht "our country(Egypt) didn't even come close to achieve what pakistan did"

Just search 4 Egyptian military manufacturing in land system M1A1/A2 , M88A2 , EIFV .. Artillery systems .. Sakr varieties.. 155 GH 52 APU ... Air defence systems .. Egy UAVs since 80s ...... etc

Yes .. we r not perfect .. yes we have some weakness ..
But at least we did all wat i mentioned b4 .. without foreign military bases or sign CISMOA .. like all others did .. just check some of wikileaks docs 2 know that we r stronger more than u know ..

.......................Do you know that almost every country look or shows interest in any new weapon, you just read too much into it, if we have it, or we gonna have it, we will all know, especially an getting a new jet... Bro., i have nothing against you, and you can say whatever you wanna say, but you don't look that good, except to maybe other Egyptian members who are just happy to hear something good about their army.

Give me 1 example abt any weapon EG showed interest in .. n i said we already have it .. !!
Otherwise, ur talking is nothing but ***** .

Propogana** dreams .. ??!! ..
u r talkin like i fill all the internet w false things .. like i said we have su-30 / rafale / s-300 / nuke .. !!
I'm in real life .. n every deal i mentioned buk/tor/tunguska/mig-29/kilo/ ... i added many sources to show its not some dreams .. !!

But like i said b4 "u know nothing abt ur country(Egypt)" after u said tht "our country(Egypt) didn't even come close to achieve what pakistan did"

Just search 4 Egyptian military manufacturing in land system M1A1/A2 , M88A2 , EIFV .. Artillery systems .. Sakr varieties.. 155 GH 52 APU ... Air defence systems .. Egy UAVs since 80s ...... etc

Yes .. we r not perfect .. yes we have some weakness ..
But at least we did all wat i mentioned b4 .. without foreign military bases or sign CISMOA .. like all others did .. just check some of wikileaks docs 2 know that we r stronger more than u know ..

Give me 1 example abt any weapon EG showed interest in .. n i said we already have it .. !!
Otherwise, ur talking is nothing but ***** .

Bro., i was talking about them manufacturing the JF-17, we didn't come close to having a relaibale and competitive jet fighter like what they have now. Like it or not, its a fact.. Why are you bringing other stuff that we manufacture either all of it, parts of it, or most of it to the argument ? I don't get it!!! You can say whatever you want to say, i am all for freedom of speech, but i am telling you that you don't look that good... If a country shows any interest in any weapon, doesn't mean it have it or will get it, its a big markert, and you need money for it. Just plz don't act like you know all that top secret informations, and deals, because no body believes you... Just to brust your bubble, Egypt doesn't have Mig-29, and doesn't have any Kilo's submarines yet, not saying they can't get it, but their is a political and financial price for everything, and the Egyptian army knows that... You can write an article or bring an article that says Egypt is or was interested in that, but don't claim that thy made a deal already, or even will make a deal... Just reading what you been writing tells me and tells most of the members here that Egypt is flying 220+ F16's, top secret numbers of Mirages 2000, #'s of Mig29's, and we are in the process of getting SU-35, maybe Rafaels, and who knows whatelse, do you think anybody with anysense would believe that ? Do you know how much money you need to spend every year have an airforce like that ? all of that and the US gives us 1.3b in aid because we are poor ??? use some sense and PLZ PLZ PLZ don't over rate our power, we are what we are, writing in a forum won't change it.

About EG fighter prog .. nothing 2 add .. coz nothing been published yet .. except wat i mentioned b4 ..
About Mig-29 / Kilo subs / ...watever .. also nothing 2 add .. im not interested to argue again n again .. !

About EG fighter prog .. nothing 2 add .. coz nothing been published yet .. except wat i mentioned b4 ..
About Mig-29 / Kilo subs / ...watever .. also nothing 2 add .. im not interested to argue again n again .. !

Just continue posting Egyptian Armed forces videos and pictures. If you want to talk about something then it should be substantial.

Some References :
http://i26.servimg.com/u/f26/12/16/08/52/sermis10.jpg

sermis10.jpg

iraq-4ever13145735751.jpg

iraq-4ever13145739221.jpg

http://reliefweb.int/sites/reliefwe...6FE0004827CE-Cluster_Munitions_April_2005.pdf (PDF)

iraq-4ever13145737521.jpg

iraq-4ever13145737532.jpg

www.obsarm.org/campagnes/munitions/etude-obsarm.pdf (PDF)

Egyptian Military Acquisition & Development News :

K-9 Thunder (self-propelled howitzer)

300px-K-9thunder.jpg

090804_p04_k9.jpg

Egypt plans to equip its army with advanced self-propelled howitzers. The K9 Thunder would compete for the acquisition plan," he said. Developed jointly with the state-funded Agency for Defense Development

S. Korea, Egypt Sign Deal on Arms Cooperation - Defense News

Visitors rave about shooting a pilot high-ranking officials in Egypt.The world's best-performing domestic K-9 self-propelled artillery to confirm the superiority of the Egyptian Army senior military officials recently visited the Western Front Range.
Egyptian military officials, including Vice Minister of Defense Department materials Western Front Range and find half a dozen K-9 self-propelled gun had visited a demonstration of the fire. Attend events are confident the water side of the Egyptian Defense K-9 self-propelled gun looks great interest in the due diligence only be achieved was to request the dispatch of Korea.

Demonstration day for the Army's first K-9 self-propelled artillery units to power a gaepyeonhan Army Corps Battalion Yongho troops launched maengho asylum eminence.

Choeyoungmin Battalion Commander (45) introduces the terrain and the fire brigade to start planning a description, contact with self-propelled artillery salvo 3, 6, contact fire, fire caused silsadan needs, equipment demonstrations and three inquiries was conducted in order of starting training camp after riding self-propelled artillery.

Chamgwanhan demonstration of K-9 self-propelled artillery Egyptian officials rave about the superior performance and rapid military combat readiness, we did not conceal his surprise at.

Agency for Defense Development (ADD) have developed their own K-9 155mm self-propelled artillery range up to 40 km , 15 early three rounds, target acquisition, and then after 35 seconds with the ability to launch chotaneul jajupoda world-class

ÇÑ·ù¿*dz »ç¶û - ±¹»ê K-9 ÀÚÁÖÆ÷ ¼º´É ¡®¿ø´õÇ®¡¯ (Ãß°¡ : XK-10ü°è °³¹ß ¿Ï·á) | Daum Ä«Æä

" This Memorandum of Understanding with Egypt is expected to serve as a springboard for South Korean firms to export its defense products to African nations" one DAPA official said.

A potential export item for South Korea is the K9 Thunder self-propelled howitzer built by Samsung Techwin, the official said.

" Egypt plans to equip its army with advanced self-propelled howitzers. The K9 Thunder would compete for the acquisition plan" he said

S. Korea, Egypt Sign Deal on Arms Cooperation - Defense News

iraq-4ever13145188401.jpg

350 self-propelled artillery saeopgyumoman statement, amounting to $ 1 billion dollar amount In August 2007, and 9600 million for Egypt's export contracts jangsajeong 155mm ammunition transfer of technology and production facilities and modernization projects are in progress.

Samsung official, " Turkey in the export business from the ongoing K9 self-propelled artillery of the field of technology transfer changjeongbi sujuhal gyeoninpo independence of Egypt is planning to pursue business and more orders" he said

¾ç³«±Ô±âÀÚÀÇ Defense Club

iraq-4ever13145173262.jpg

----DIVISIONS-----cairo time------

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom