What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Egyptian Navy raises the Flag on ENS F1001 FREMM "Tahya Masr", and two Ambassador MKIII FAC.

EN3.jpg
EN4.jpg
EN5.jpg

EN1.jpg
EN2.jpg

Egyptian Air Force recieves second batch of 8 F-16 B52 aircraft. A third batch of 4 aircraft will be delivered in the coming months completing the deal for 20 fighters.

EAFF16B2.3.jpg
EAFB52.4.jpg

Why did you enjoy licking Sisi's b*lls? lol

Because I sometimes have homosexual tendencies :o::lol: Why do you want to know? I mean you wouldn't be interested in such things unless you have a secret longing for it. I could help you out with that, but you don't get something for nothing if you know what I mean *wink* *wink* :D:p:
:astagh:

Mong.

You are not telling me that we are jealous of Egyptians are you? Please tell us....
How can we be jealous?, it was because of Algeria that Israel border crossing is not in Alexendria :crazy:
I was Algeria who kept Egypt have electricity, gaz, food ......and the list is long...

Have a good look at the man that saved your @ss!
View attachment 236318

Hahaha You don't even have @sses after the French have burnt them and slaughtered 1.5 millions of you like chickens .. not to mention the 250000 monkey who were slaughtered by terrorists in the 90th .. You should bow and kiss feet of your Egyptian masters who saved your @sses from the French humiliation

He was a great man and we never forget great men supported us at the time of war.

View attachment 236334
Have a look to the man who supported your freedom , because of him now you can speak languages other than french and your predecessors learned to speak and write .....now you insult the country that helped you to be free from slavery....shame on you...!!!

They are well known of their jealousy .. No one cares for them that's why they suffer from inferiority complex .. They need attention .. please give them more attention :D

Last edited:
Egyptian Interior Ministry Special Operations preparations for the opening of the New Suez Canal project.

Hahaha You don't even have @sses after the French have burnt them and slaughtered 1.5 millions of you like chickens .. not to mention the 250000 monkey who were slaughtered by terrorists in the 90th .. You should bow and kiss feet of your Egyptian masters who saved your @sses from the French humiliation

They are well known of their jealousy .. No one cares for them that's why they suffer from inferiority complex .. They need attention .. please give them more attention :D

Muslim mocking at the death or should I say genocide of fellow muslims ,abusing dead .. calling them monkey etc.. How cute.

Why did you enjoy licking Sisi's b*lls? lol

Their country ... Their problem... Why are you getting your panties in a twist? Do you see them mocking you for choosing a giant pathological liar a corrupt and convicted sob as your PM!!??

SS1.jpg
SS2.jpg
SS3.jpg

HMS Bangor exercises with Egyptian Navy

31/07/2015
Royal Navy warship HMS Bangor has been working out with the Egyptian Navy warship ENS Al Zaffer – the first joint UK and Egyptian naval training in over three years.

HMS Bangor, a Sandown Class mine-hunter, sailed with ENS Al Zaffer, a Jianghu I class destroyer, from the home of the Egyptian Red Sea Fleet, Safaga, to conduct Exercise Safaga Shark.

The exercise – planned by the two ships – included a range of training serials to develop cooperation and coordination at sea.

Bangor paid a short visit to Safaga before the two ships navigated out of port whilst under simulated attack from a Fast Patrol Boat, played by an Egyptian Navy patrol boat.

Once clear, Bangor joined Al Zaffer to commence Officer of the Watch manoeuvres, a series of ship stationing exercises that require good communications and skilful ship coordination.

The visits to Egypt were superb and I’m very proud of the way my team have both helped to maintain and enhance our long friendship with the Egyptian Navy and continued to complete every task with professionalism, pride and good humour.

Lt Cdr Carter-Quinn
Throughout the exercises the two ships communicated by radio and by flags.

After this the emphasis moved to a common situation faced by ships on the high sea – dealing with an emergency and giving assistance.

For exercise purposes Al Zaffer reported a casualty onboard who needed assistance and Bangor went to help.

Bangor’s Executive Officer Lieutenant Mark Morrison visited ENS Al Zaffer. He said: “After a busy and successful exercise it was a real pleasure to visit Al Zaffer to see the ship and thank their team personally for the opportunity to train together.

“They appeared to enjoy it as much as we did and I hope we get to work together again in the future.”

Captain Simon Brand RN, Defence Attache to the British Embassy in Cairo, said the exercise was a significant step in the development of naval engagement between the two countries.

“It is in both of our interests to combat maritime threats in the region therefore it is imperative that we understand each other's capabilities better so we can work together to maintain good order at sea,” he said.

The exercise came after Bangor visited Alexandria – the first Royal Navy ship to visit the Egyptian port city since 2009.

Her Commanding Officer, Lieutenant Commander Michael Carter-Quinn, was invited to lay a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Alexandria with a large contingent of the ship’s company in attendance.

Lt Cdr Carter-Quinn also welcomed Egyptian Naval Officers and guests onboard to thank them for the hospitality shown in Alexandria.

He said: “The visits to Egypt were superb and I’m very proud of the way my team have both helped to maintain and enhance our long friendship with the Egyptian Navy and continued to complete every task with professionalism, pride and good humour.”

HMS Bangor continues her deployment and will arrive in the Gulf later in the summer.

Once there she will be one of four Royal Navy mine-hunters working from Bahrain to provide maritime security and be ready to protect the shipping routes in the Gulf region if called upon.

Their country ... Their problem... Why are you getting your panties in a twist? Do you see them mocking you for choosing a giant pathological liar a corrupt and convicted sob as your PM!!??

Looks like its YOU who has his panties in a bunch.. Sisi is in bed with Israelis and is directly involved in oppressing Palestinians. Not to mention he is a dictator! As Pakistanis we have learnt to despise dictators! Even a bad democracy is better than a dictatorship any day!

Looks like you're one of Musharraf's lackeys..

Because I sometimes have homosexual tendencies :o::lol: Why do you want to know? I mean you wouldn't be interested in such things unless you have a secret longing for it. I could help you out with that, but you don't get something for nothing if you know what I mean *wink* *wink* :D:p:
:astagh:

Mong.

Please continue with your Sisi and Netanyahu b*ll licking.. kudos to you!

Looks like its YOU who has his panties in a bunch.. Sisi is in bed with Israelis and is directly involved in oppressing Palestinians. Not to mention he is a dictator! As Pakistanis we have learnt to despise dictators! Even a bad democracy is better than a dictatorship any day!

Looks like you're one of Musharraf's lackeys..

Please continue with your Sisi and Netanyahu b*ll licking.. kudos to you!
Why do t you go and hang yourself with nawaz's "auzarband".. If yours is itching so bad why do you go join ISIS .. Or MB in Egypt.. Instead of telling Egyptian how to run their country and their affairs.. What's your credibility ? Your credentials?

Israel oh bohohoho.. Remind me again how many "muslim" countries have relations with that state...? Your muslim UMMAH BS doesn't really work in reality specially when it comes to politics... Your MB Pals also are pro india .. Your Palestinian Frnds and their leadership despite receiving support from Pak..(which still continues from training their military/LEA's,thousands of scholarships annually,diplomatic support etc) have never uttered a single statement about IOK.. Meanwhile their frnd india actually has military and economic ties with the same israel which oppresses them!

"We have learned to dispose dictators" lmao... No wonder people start distributing sweets whenever a "dictator" comes to power in Pak...

And by the way... Their country... Their problem... What's your worth in this whole thing apart from having a nuisance value at best...

P.S; Control your mouth .. swearing and cursing doesn't make you sound "credible" rather an immature emotionally unstable teen.. @waz. @Irfan Baloch

Oh look who's talking lol, the one who's country is full of terrorists killing and kidnapping little girls from schools and making them slaves and your country can't protect them, your stupid weak military and state can't even protect it's citizens against a bunch of terrorists , at least the "terrorist"

Dear fuktard.. You are giving the example of Nigeria and Boko Haram ... The country whoms forces we are training and equipping..

who's occupying Egypt is making the country secure and has a professional military controlling the insurgency and stabilizing the country , unlike a shithole called Pakistan,
dear FUKTARD... Pak trained your Egyptian military and even commanded flew a SQD of your airforce during the arab israel war... Dear turd.. We are fighting and winning against an organised terrorist group that once controlled Afghanistan... The same ppl whom your italian "culo's" bribed in order to get your culo's saved in Afghanistan... Where NATO has suffered a defeat...

A weak Pak can still whoop your arse with his 6th largest nuclear armed military ... A military against whom your culo doesn't stand a chance.

now I call Egypt a shithole or talk shit about your country but I'm not coz you are nothing but a twat and it's not the fault of respected Egyptian members here.

USA is raping it everyday with it's drones and killing your citizens and your puppet government doesn't open it's mouth.
Dear Culo... US strikes are done with an agreement ... The Intel on HVT's is provided by ISI..But now the strikes have almost ceased since Pak inducted its own UCAV ...

As for Sissi ... We don't care who rules your country .. Because it is none of our bloody damn business... So carry on.

Egypt and Saudi Arabia leaders of Arab security, says Sisi
16d48c83-f303-4d0a-9708-192739927f75_16x9_600x338.jpg

Egypt and Saudi Arabia are vital for the security in the Arab region, Egypt’s President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi said on Thursday. (AFP)
Staff writer, Al Arabiya News
Thursday, 30 July 2015

Egypt and Saudi Arabia are vital for the security in the Arab region, Egypt’s President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi said on Thursday.

The two allies, who are partners in the kingdom-led coalition striking Houthi militias in Yemen, are the “wings of Arab security,” Sisi told graduates of the military academy. Saudi Deputy Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman, who also serves as defense minister, was also at the ceremony.

Sisi added that the deputy crown prince’s presence at the ceremony sent a “strong message” of cooperation to their people. “You will not see us but together,” state-owned paper al-Ahram reported him as saying.

The “highly difficult regional circumstances,” would require “security vigilance and extra effort.”

Since the ouster of Islamist President Mohammad Mursi in 2013, Saudi was quick to back Sisi, seeing him as a bulwark of regional stability.

On the same day, Saudi Arabia’s foreign minister and his Egyptian counterpart expressed their keenness to further develop relations between the two countries, dubbed key to regional security.

A handout picture provided by the Office of the Egyptian Presidency on July 30, 2015 shows Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi (R) sitting next to Saudi deputy Crown Prince and Minister of Defense Mohammed bin Salman as they attend a military academy graduation ceremony in the Egyptian capital, Cairo. (AFP)

Egypt’s Foreign Minister Samih Shoukry described “solidarity” between Cairo and Riyadh as important to protecting regional security in a joint press conference with Saudi’s top diplomat Adel al-Jubeir.

Jubeir said Riyadh is keen to further develop its relations and cooperation with Cairo. He also said communication is continuing with Egypt to build a unified military Arab force.

In March, Arab foreign ministers met in Egypt and agreed to establish a unified military force for rapid intervention to deal with security threats to Arab nations, including Islamist militants who have seized large swathes of land in Syria and Iraq.

While the ministers agreed in principle, no major development materialized.

Last Update: Thursday, 30 July 2015 KSA 18:06 - GMT 15:06

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...darity-key-to-protect-regional-security-.html

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom