What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

the french pilots was revealed by your media tay "also you don't have the same mentality of old fantasy of military secrets like ours" and have a look in the videos of Dassault aviation you will notice they are not showing the faces of our pilots , i can reveal the photos but if someone want to reveal the pilot faces it will not be me for reasons i will keep if for myself , i hope we are good though guys :-)

I said before cut the crap and shut up , here's the 6 Egyptian Rafale pilots, oh look, they must be wearing masks and these are not their real faces :haha:

Rafale-XM.jpg

The terrorist occupying Egypt.

Oh look who's talking lol, the one who's country is full of terrorists killing and kidnapping little girls from schools and making them slaves and your country can't protect them, your stupid weak military and state can't even protect it's citizens against a bunch of terrorists , at least the "terrorist" who's occupying Egypt is making the country secure and has a professional military controlling the insurgency and stabilizing the country , unlike a shithole called Pakistan, USA is raping it everyday with it's drones and killing your citizens and your puppet government doesn't open it's mouth.

Mind your own terrorists......you terrorists lover.

LoL how much is Sisi paying you? :p

Oh look who's talking lol, the one who's country is full of terrorists killing and kidnapping little girls from schools and making them slaves and your country can't protect them, your stupid weak military and state can't even protect it's citizens against a bunch of terrorists , at least the "terrorist" who's occupying Egypt is making the country secure and has a professional military controlling the insurgency and stabilizing the country , unlike a shithole called Pakistan, USA is raping it everyday with it's drones and killing your citizens and your puppet government doesn't open it's mouth.

At least we're not the ones with a Peace Treaty with the Zionists. Who's the puppet now? ;)

oh! and we'll be happy to oblige you with a nuclear tipped missile so that a more democratic people might inhabit your land.

LoL how much is Sisi paying you? :p

At least we're not the ones with a Peace Treaty with the Zionists. Who's the puppet now? ;)

oh! and we'll be happy to oblige you with a nuclear tipped missile so that a more democratic people might inhabit your land.
Hhhhh funny terrorist .....i don't understand people like you live and payed from the west then spell out some theories about Jihad and fighting Israel.
We are the people of Egypt accept Sisi what a pakestani have any thing to do ....!?!
I believe people like you payed well to do that in Islamic countries .
Last thing...an advice to you....Do not nuke us for your own sake...so we can save Islamic world from Enemies as we did before and defeating the Mongol.
And we will do it again.

Hhhhh funny terrorist .....i don't understand people like you live and payed from the west then spell out some theories about Jihad and fighting Israel.
We are the people of Egypt accept Sisi what a pakestani have any thing to do ....!?!
I believe people like you payed well to do that in Islamic countries .
Last thing...an advice to you....Do not nuke us for your own sake...so we can save Islamic world from Enemies as we did before and defeating the Mongol.
And we will do it again.

LoL History lesson on terrorism.

Ayman al-Zawahiri current leader of Al-Qaeda is ...... EGYPTIAN.

Islamic Jihad group that later merged in to Al-Qaeda was ..... EGYPTIAN.

So the last person on the planet to point fingers at others for terrorism would be an EGYPTIAN. :p

You will save Islamic World? good joke!

How is that possible when everynight Sisi sleeps with Netanyahu? hahha

LoL History lesson on terrorism.

Ayman al-Zawahiri current leader of Al-Qaeda is ...... EGYPTIAN.

Islamic Jihad group that later merged in to Al-Qaeda was ..... EGYPTIAN.

So the last person on the planet to point fingers at others for terrorism would be an EGYPTIAN. :p

You will save Islamic World? good joke!

How is that possible when everynight Sisi sleeps with Netanyahu? hahha

Do you enjoy licking windows or is it a genetic disposition?

@Amun

Don't feed the trolls.

The Egyptian President and the Minister for Defence attend the graduation of Troop 109 Military Academy, Troop 52 Military Technical Academy, Troop 44 Armed Forces Technical College, and Troop 18 Technical Nursing College.

EG1.jpg
EG2.jpg
EG3.jpg
EG4.jpg
EG6.jpg
EG7.jpg
EG8.jpg

TBC

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom