What's new

Egyptian Actors on a prank show

Status
Not open for further replies.
@United you wanna troll bro should i also start pasting youtube links showing your esteemed police forice in its element.

@topic may be its unfair to generalize the entire Egyptian population based on few characters and those people who are there in the video should better attend anger management classes:angel:.

You little pile of dirt. Don't you wonder why all people throughout history treated you like dirt?! because you base subhuman, cursed monkeys and pigs. You were sold as slaved by us many times and will be sold as slaves for the last.
Control, dude. Learn one thing from them, show your aggression and hatred in a poisonous way instead of being so open. Act friendly but stab them with an icy sword from behind. That is how you beat a Zionist and that is the only way anyone shall beat Israel

Control, dude. Learn one thing from them, show your aggression and hatred in a poisonous way instead of being so open. Act friendly but stab them with an icy sword from behind. That is how you beat a Zionist and that is the only way anyone shall beat Israel

Don't worry, they are used to it throughout history. This is how you should treat them.

this Indian Patriotism

Indian cops sexually abusing a girl inside Police van - YouTube

open at ur own risk Indian foolish patriotism

Sexual Abuse By Military Recruiters - CBS News
Indian Army And The Legacy Of Rape In Manipur By Shivali Tukdeo

tell me what will ur ppl do if some one praised Pakistan in ur country?

Indians are pure Hippocratic society.

"BS ATTEMPT" by the OP
i am talking about real patriotism, not the Indian version, nor the Arabi version.
you have to be such an idiot to compare two irelavent concepts. When you are born in a country that does not have majority from your country that does not mean that you have to fight the nation, you have to take your rightful place as citizens and show compaion to others and even to your enemies. I had praised Pakistan in its effort to improve peace, being an INDIAN when I can praise a state that has been enemy for the INDIAN government does not mean that the GOI is going to shoot me.

Don't worry, they are used to it throughout history. This is how you should treat them.
Arab, i expect nothing less from you. You didn't say one word about the Arab woman being beaten and then sexually harassed. You show your true face, though i've known it for a long time. But it's nice to see you honest.

It wasn't always that way. Before the expulsions of 1956 (and final ones in 1967, I think) Jews were accepted as Egyptian citizens and many Jews had warm feelings for their non-Jewish neighbors. But yes, after decades of anti-Zionist propaganda a large proportion of Egyptians equate Jews with Zionists.

I don't know about the words of the "former prime minister" but "chosen people" means chosen to obey G-d's laws as given in the Torah and Oral Law, not "chosen" to rule over others. (I would guess that any Jewish leader who claimed otherwise would lose the vast majority of popular support.)

This means that Jews are "innocent in all of this", doesn't it?

Go through some of the links I provided it is out in the open.

@topic may be its unfair to generalize the entire Egyptian population based on few characters and those people who are there in the video should better attend anger management classes:angel:.
I completely agree with you - OP you are trying hard to portray all Egyptions as horny sadistic b@stards.There are good and bad people in every society.

Ain't no such thing as Muslim land.

While you are infesting American soil, there is Pakistani land which awaits your return.
You are no patriot and go against what Americans stand for, thus you have no place in the US of A.

You can cry all you want Zionist the world knows you have stolen land just be happy that you guys control most of the governments of the world and they let you by. US soil is my soil considering I was born here I have the blue passport to back that up by all means though if you have a problem you can come here and try and take it from me. You have no shame evicting Palestinians from there homes just to expand your establishments lieing to the rest of the world acting like what you are doing is not wrong. Even the leaders of the world are fed up with you guys.

Sarkozy and Obama's Netanyahu gaffe broadcast via microphones | World news | The Guardian

Arab, i expect nothing less from you. You didn't say one word about the Arab woman being beaten and then sexually harassed. You show your true face, though i've known it for a long time. But it's nice to see you honest.

Do you think people enslaved you for nothing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think people enslaved you for nothing?

You are an Arab, there are very few things worse i can say about you. You've never learned how to act like a man, and you are the epitome of why the Muslim world is so backward. You live in a state of hypocrisy, blaming all your problems on the Israelis while it is your miserable way of existence which made you into what you are today.

Savages tried to destroy Israel for 64 years, with all the odds in their favor and yet Israel stands and triumphant.

@ truthseer

Try using your eyes next time and read the article. The woman was sexually assaulted by African illegal Immigrants who are mostly Muslim and Christian living in Israel illegally.

And the second rape in that article was done by a Muslim Arab.

Pathetic...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom