What's new

Egyptian Actors on a prank show

Status
Not open for further replies.

PteX

Reaction score
the jews must be screaming because of regime change from pro israel to anti israel like turkey, a country bordering israel, a big pain in the arse for israel in coming years

the jews must be screaming because of regime change from pro israel to anti israel like turkey, a country bordering israel, a big pain in the arse for israel in coming years
Like any civilized nation would mind savages being right next door. Did you bother watching the video?

Even I don't agree with the Zionists states policies but this blind hatred is not good for anybody.... Damn and this was just Egyptian actors/comedians. I feel especially bad for the pretty girl. :cheesy:

what apathetic group of people?? That bastard hit the woman just because he thought she was egyptian...

makes u wonder what he would have done if had a bomb with him....

I heard many muslim members here saying that they dont have problem with Jews but with Israelis..

But these pathetic group people were hitting screaming that the hosts were jews, calling them sick.and what not..

what apathetic group of people?? That bastard hit the woman just because he thought she was egyptian...

I heard many muslim members here saying that they dont have problem with Jews but with Israelis..

But these pathetic group people were hitting screaming that the hosts were jews, calling them sick.and what not..
He hit the woman, just for being Jewish(Which she is not as the whole thing was a joke).

Without shame, he then offered to put lotion on her back after hitting her, in his car later. And that poor woman, just smiles after being told that it is her fault for being beaten.

If these things are not sub-human, they must be a different species entirely.

No one can have that amount of hate. It did not look staged and I just wish it was. What have you Jews done?????

No one can have that amount of hate. It did not look staged and I just wish it was. What have you Jews done?????
Must be something the Jews have done, clearly. Otherwise the Arabs would have been civilized gentlemen.

Must be something the Jews have done, clearly. Otherwise the Arabs would have been civilized gentlemen.

Obviously... well on a serious note .. this is a disturbing turn of events..

Don't generalize all Arabs. Egyptians have obvious hatred for you guys as the history between the both of you is testament to that fact.

I don't think it's a question of what Jews have done. I think it's a question of what Egyptians haven't done. Every Arab seeks dignity, especially the Egyptians, who claim to be heirs to the ancient Egyptian civilizations of old. Yet hardly any Egyptian actually achieves dignity - their society is one where individuals don't have rights but are beaten down by authority; if the authority relaxes, competitors then rise up to try for the top dog spot so they can oppress others.

The perpetually frustrated Arab doesn't see that he can do anything about his society so his frustrations are externalized through a process psychologists call displacement - and in Egypt's case, Israelis and Jews are the objects of displaced frustration and targets for aggression.

The phenomenon is nothing new. Egyptians felt humiliated by their defeat by Israel in the 1967 war. Hence, Sadat assessed the need for the "victory" of 1973. The Egyptians then felt they had their dignity back and Sadat could pursue peace.

However, since 1973 a new generation of humiliated Egyptians has grown up. As before, Israelis and Jews are the objects of their frustration and targeted for aggression. To alleviate their feelings, they need either another "successful" war with Israel or else need to gain emotional maturity.

Sadat seems to have seen the need for that, too. He wanted to establish a Muslim/Jewish/Christian peace center on Mt. Sinai. However, that project was aborted when Sadat was assassinated.

Zionists are the only Jews Egyptians have ever come across. Lets take me for example I have come across Jews here in the states who refuse to acknowledge Israels existence and claim there own holy book tells them they cannot have a state and then we have the Zionists. So for someone like me I have no problem with the Jews however I dislike the Zionists.

OP Relax man it's just a prank show.(PS: Yes I agree the attitude towards women in Islamic Societies should change.)

And the solution to this is? Treat them like animals and humiliate them further? I would suggest something else to make this situation better. Or not. The ball will always be in the court of the guy with the biggest guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom