What's new

Egypt to operate Armata along with Abrams and T-90

ok Algeria can with its superior army, now don't quote me again and go play with some moroccan.
Algeria saved Misr As s twice...It was her mustachioed that pushed Israel to sit and negotiate with you your reddition at km 101..That history , even you claimed it for 50 years of lies to the Egyptians, reality says otherwise...

Algeria saved Misr As s twice...It was her mustachioed that pushed Israel to sit and negotiate with you your reddition at km 101..That history , even you claimed it for 50 years of lies to the Egyptians, reality says otherwise...
Yes you saved whole universe from aliens also.. now don't quote me anymore if you don't mind.

100% wrong, the deal was made with french banks (loans) ..most of our purches are loans except for russia i guess.
The truth is that they have guaranteed the loans.. nothing more..

Nothing gonna happen, Egypt given equipment to maintain psychological balance, to prevent any serious threat for Israel in future.
Given is a big word when you are talking about more than $10 billion spent on arms to counter what Usrael is "given" by the West!

I doubt any Egyptians weapons will be used against Israel.
You prevent war by being prepared for it..

They do sanctions and we close suez canal in front of their faces.

Saudi Arabia didn't pay anything, they need to take care of their military first which loses bad.
Hey brother, Where do you see the Saudi military losing bad? Do you mean in Yemen where the US lost and pulled off and where now 90% of it is liberated by the Arab coalition including the legitimate government of Yemen and a Yemeni army!?

Hey brother, Where do you see the Saudi military losing bad? Do you mean in Yemen where the US lost and pulled off and where now 90% of it is liberated by the Arab coalition including the legitimate government of Yemen and a Yemeni army!?
I'm Egyptian nationalist and I don't care about Al-Saud, their negatives in Egypt more than their positives and I hope we won't interfere in the coming war between them and Iran.

You should correct you
I'm Egyptian nationalist and I don't care about Al-Saud, their negatives in Egypt more than their positives and I hope we won't interfere in the coming war between them and Iran.
You should correct your nationalism rhetoric bro, Egypt and KSA are very close and allies..Remember what Iran tried to do to Egypt through Qatar and who stood by Egypt..

You should correct you

You should correct your nationalism rhetoric bro, Egypt and KSA are very close and allies..Remember what Iran tried to do to Egypt through Qatar and who stood by Egypt..
Al-saud nothing but blood suckers, they will fight iran till the last egyptian soldier, they are pathetic, worthless and cowards.

That is your opinion, and you are entiteled t
Al-saud nothing but blood suckers, they will fight iran till the last egyptian soldier, they are pathetic, worthless and cowards.
That is your opinion and you are entitled to it..but it is not the opinion of the majority in Egypt.. opinions are far from facts and reality..they are subjective if not backed by facts..

That is your opinion, and you are entiteled t

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it..but it is not the opinion of the majority in Egypt.. opinions are far from facts and reality..they are subjective if not backed by facts..
Majority of Egyptians hate Al-Saud and you know the case of Turki Al-sheiklh.. Al-saud are hated here and sisi does nothing but blackmailing them in the name of brotherhood and defense bla bla.

Majority of Egyptians hate Al-Saud and you know the case of Turki Al-sheiklh.. Al-saud are hated here and sisi does nothing but blackmailing them in the name of brotherhood and defense bla bla.
That is another opinion of yours.. the fact is not even the US can blackmail KSA, let alone a brother like SIssi.. have you heard about the Neom project and its extension to Egypt and Jordan? if not look it up..
on topic:
What do you think of the Armata tank?

That is another opinion of yours.. the fact is not even the US can blackmail KSA, let alone a brother like SIssi.. have you heard about the Neom project and its extension to Egypt and Jordan? if not look it up..
on topic:
What do you think of the Armata tank?
Where are you from?

Yes you saved whole universe from aliens also.. now don't quote me anymore if you don't mind.
Don’t answer me...:rofl::rofl::rofl:
The universe was saved by the Egyptian Army ..No body is going to take that away from her..Visit the Tahrih Place in Cairo and you see all the traces of the Aliens that the Egyptian army has decimated..:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom