What's new

Egypt to operate Armata along with Abrams and T-90

I doubt any Egyptians weapons will be used against Israel.

CAATSA coming to Egypt now.:D

obviously not a civil war, we didn't go in streets attacking each others with ak-47 .. it was instability period and it ended.

Sometime back I read Saudi Arabia was funding some of the defense procurement by Egypt. What is financial situation of Egypt now?

CAATSA coming to Egypt now.:D

Sometime back I read Saudi Arabia was funding some of the defense procurement by Egypt. What is financial situation of Egypt now?
They do sanctions and we close suez canal in front of their faces.

Saudi Arabia didn't pay anything, they need to take care of their military first which loses bad.

They do sanctions and we close suez canal in front of their faces.

Saudi Arabia didn't pay anything, they need to take care of their military first which loses bad.

So this news was incorrect?

Saudi, UAE, Kuwait Helped Finance Egypt’s Rafale Buy
Our Bureau

01:48 PM, February 17, 2015

Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait pumped US$19.5 billion into the Egyptian central bank which enabled French lending institutions to finance Cairo’s Dassault Rafale fighter purchase.

Details of how a cash strapped government of Egyptian President Sisi was able to strike a US$ 6 billion arms package deal with Paris are now emerging in French and Egyptian media reports. A banking source in London contracted by defenseworld.net said this is perhaps the first time an arms deal which resembles a large industrial investment has been worked out.

"Egypt will finance a little over half of the amount, the rest being borrowed from a pool of banks,” a source from within the French defence minister Jean-Yves Le Drian’s delegation which signed the Egyptian deal was quoted as saying by a French newspaper.

According to Les Echos newspaper, the banking pool would consist of a dozen institutions, including Crédit Agricole, Societe Generale and BNP Paribas.

The loan is to be secured by the credit insurer Coface, thus ensuring around 2.5 billion euros in loans which will be guaranteed by the French state, “a new level of insurance in an arms deal,” said Les Echos.

Egypt is to pay the balance 2.5 billion Euros as per delivery schedules of the military hardware. However, the cash strapped Egyptian government would not be able to keep its repayment commitments. Cairo is facing a budget deficit of 17.7% and the growth rate for 2014-2015 is estimated at 3.8% of GDP (as per International Monetary Fund projections) with revenues from tourism, investment and inward remittances plunging to record lows.

This is where Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait come in with their $ 19.5 billion funding to the Egyptian central bank which is expected to narrow the budget deficit to 12.5% of GDP and thus help it keep up to its payment schedule.

http://www.defenseworld.net/news/12...ped_Finance_Egypt___s_Rafale_Buy#.W8O-TGhKhhE

As I said, your talk applies to childish wars with the moroccans not the Egyptian army.. you can speak french to them not to me.
salam.
Don’t take it that bad..That is reality Pal..
They can transfer you the whole US army, in a year under the Egyptian command, it will be just another Arab army.

Sissi: "We are capable of defeating Israel in any military confrontation"..

Source: Al Arabia
I guess the fourth one is game...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Let refresh your memory..
48..Egypt lost against Israel
56 Egypt lost against Israel
67 Egypt was defeated in less than 6 hrs, by Israel
In the same decade Egypt lost half of her troops against Yemen
73 Egypt lost again against aisrael
And Now 50 years after the Suez Shellake, Egypt hasn’t made the Sauds won their war against the Houthis..If the Houthis had Egyptian arsenal, all the Arabs state would fallen under the Houthis sandals and the spit of a chewed Kat ....
And you use ElArabia as a source...:crazy::crazy::coffee::coffee::coffee:

obviously not a civil war, we didn't go in streets attacking each others with ak-47 .. it was instability period and it ended.
It wasn’t a civil war , more likely a butchery conducted by an army of thugs..That is the only time the Egyptian army showed her know how..A year later they attacked their own tourist ( Mexicans), strafted them repeatedly during a five hours time, and didn’t managed to destroy one vehicle( luckily for the Mexicans)..this is the army that Al Arabia, thinks it can beat Israel...

Don’t take it that bad..That is reality Pal..
They can transfer you the whole US army, in a year under the Egyptian command, it will be just another Arab army.

I guess the fourth one is game...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Let refresh your memory..
48..Egypt lost against Israel
56 Egypt lost against Israel
67 Egypt was defeated in less than 6 hrs, by Israel
In the same decade Egypt lost half of her troops against Yemen
73 Egypt lost again against aisrael
And Now 50 years after the Suez Shellake, Egypt hasn’t made the Sauds won their war against the Houthis..If the Houthis had Egyptian arsenal, all the Arabs state would fallen under the Houthis sandals and the spit of a chewed Kat ....
And you use ElArabia as a source...:crazy::crazy::coffee::coffee::coffee:

It wasn’t a civil war , more likely a butchery conducted by an army of thugs..That is the only time the Egyptian army showed her know how..A year later they attacked their own tourist ( Mexicans), strafted them repeatedly during a five hours time, and didn’t managed to destroy one vehicle( luckily for the Mexicans)..this is the army that Al Arabia, thinks it can beat Israel...
ok Algeria can with its superior army, now don't quote me again and go play with some moroccan.

Back
Top Bottom