What's new

Egypt signs $2 billion deal for 50 MiG-35 fighter jets from Russia

Thanks dear for being here supporting me against that hate and false claims :undecided:

I believe it is related to cultural and educational levels of commmentator ... as I see here in Egypt and some other Arab countries there is some negative thoughts about Pakistan as well, but it cannot be compared with the level of hate from some ( not all) Pakistani members in PDF .

I have came across all those surprising people in Egypt, when they met me.
Do you know, some Egyptians used to come to Pakistan to study medicine and engineering in 80's, but now MasahAllah you have top schools and unis.
I also have the opportunity to discuss Mubarik in Egypt with Egyptians, before the revolution. ;)

All countries are glorious but here we discussing as muslims to improve our knowledge you cant get agressive to prove that what egypt is doing is all good we all know how much palistine suffer cuz of egypt and please dont compare Pakistan with india cuz they are 1.3 billion and we are 10 percent of their population they cud have swallow us but hey we are here defending ourselves. so egypt force israel to sign peace deal :) egypt was lucky in war cuz israel was concentrate on syria it was dead lock on sehr e sina.
we can use harh words for each other but reality is we muslims as nation not doing good at all lose grounds step by step sooner or later they coming for us so it good to accept reality and improve. it.

I can use hurting words in Indian - Pakistani conflict as well ..... but I don’t ( for the sake of my Pakistani friends ) .... I’m just reminding you people about the Quran saying ( meanings) ( you ask people to do good things and forget about yourselves)
(أتأمرون الناس بالبر وتنسون أنفسكم )
صدق الله العظيم
So it is better for you to think first about Muslims in Kashmir and in Burma or even your allies in China ...just beside you to save them ( if you really care about Muslims) rather than saying hollow words to gain political credit.

The only country that can hurt Israel is Egypt but we went for peace ... this is the fact no matter how chest beating I’m seeing here from your side.
( otherwise Israel have coastal line you heros can go and attack it with your mighty fleet and librate Palestine )

I’m not aggressive.... it is the just the only way for some people to understand.

I have came across all those surprising people in Egypt, when they met me.
Do you know, some Egyptians used to come to Pakistan to study medicine and engineering in 80's, but now MasahAllah you have top schools and unis.
I also have the opportunity to discuss Mubarik in Egypt with Egyptians, before the revolution. ;)

In Egypt we can say what ever we want .... during the days of Mubarak or even now :yahoo:
The world has to understand ( no one can rule Egypt without the approval of Egyptians ) no matter what other people say. It happened during Mubarak and Morsi and it will happen again when ever Egyptians decide.

I have also many Pakistani friends..... as I know them .... they are smart, humble and innovative .
That’s why I’m shocked seeing some Pakistani here:(

What good are those F-16s without AMRAAM? Why waste so much dollars on spare parts and other life cycle costs when J7 and F-16s are essentially doing same job? Don't make sense.

@Amun do you know Orascom was one of the largest investors in Pakistan, that was back in 2003-2004. They used to own one of the mobile network and couple of cement plants.

All Arab investors were kicked out by following regime of Asif Ali Zardari, and that includes Orascom as well.

It wasn't limited to that, a massive propaganda against Arabs was launched on Pakistani social media, which got mild when General Rahil Sharif took over as army chief of Pakistan and now is limited to GCC only.
This brief intro. so that you know the back ground, when you talk to any mislead Pakistani.

Egypt's procurement looks a lot like India's!! A hodge podge soup of various different types of fighters.

1. Mirage-2000s
2. F-16 Falcons
3. Mirage-Vs
4. MiG-29 M2s
5. Alpha Jets

Multi-colored air force, like the indians.

What good are those F-16s without AMRAAM? Why waste so much dollars on spare parts and other life cycle costs when J7 and F-16s are essentially doing same job? Don't make sense.

Remember Egypt gets money from west to even have an army.

They free for Egypt... Egypt is more of an air defense nation, and Israel could easily be defeated if Jordan, Syria, Egypt, and KSA invested in long range MLRS(285 KM) that would be able to take out Israeli airbases, army bases, and naval bases with basically no ability to counter the sheer numbers launched with air defenses.

Using 18 of these launchers all launching 4 missiles towards any target would ensure almost complete destruction of any airbase, naval base, army base. 72 of these would be close to impossible to counter with any air defense.
sumdija_mlrs_640_001.jpg

But Israelis are more or less Arabs so we really shouldn't have conflict with them whatsoever.

Last edited:
They free for Egypt... Egypt is more of an air defense nation, and Israel could easily be defeated if Jordan, Syria, Egypt, and KSA invested in long range MLRS(285 KM) that would be able to take out Israeli airbases, army bases, and naval bases with basically no ability to counter the sheer numbers launched with air defenses.

Using 18 of these launchers all launching 4 missiles towards any target would ensure almost complete destruction of any airbase, naval base, army base. 72 of these would be close to impossible to counter with any air defense.
sumdija_mlrs_640_001.jpg

But Israelis are more or less Arabs so we really shouldn't have conflict with them whatsoever.
1) I don't believe that ''defence nations'' the aggressive army will always win the war. As an example you can look at to Nazi Germany... Hitler's army easly destroyed the French army who choose to defend. While they lost the war against a real aggressive nation AKA, Soviet Union... If you want to win the war, you need to have an aggressive army.
2) Israelis are not ''arabs'' they might have some arabic words in their own language but just call some Israelis as ''Arabs'' and they will see it as an insult. They hate arabs... They want to expand to arabic lands after all... promised land...
3) You can't win a war against Israel only with ballistic missiles, IAF will just come in and take care of all of your armies. After air domination, all of this war will be just formality. The result of the war will be certain.

1) I don't believe that ''defence nations'' the aggressive army will always win the war. As an example you can look at to Nazi Germany... Hitler's army easly destroyed the French army who choose to defend. While they lost the war against a real aggressive nation AKA, Soviet Union... If you want to win the war, you need to have an aggressive army.
2) Israelis are not ''arabs'' they might have some arabic words in their own language but just call some Israelis as ''Arabs'' and they will see it as an insult. They hate arabs... They want to expand to arabic lands after all... promised land...
3) You can't win a war against Israel only with ballistic missiles, IAF will just come in and take care of all of your armies. After air domination, all of this war will be just formality. The result of the war will be certain.
2) Most Israelis Jews have large Arab admixture from Mizrahi Jews which are Jewish Arabs more or less.

3)Yes you can win a war, large caliber MLRS can take out any IAF base with a large enough saturation attack. If you can take out even runway you could delay the ability to take off for a while but I highly doubt it would just be the runway destroyed even if only 10 400mm rockets get through with a cluster warhead that would **** up anything it touches..

2) Most Israelis have large Arab admixture from Mizrahi Jews which are Jewish Arabs more or less.

3)Yes you can win a war, large caliber MLRS can take out any IAF base with a large enough saturation attack. If you can take out even runway you could delay the ability to take off for a while but I highly doubt it would just be the runway destroyed even if only 10 400mm rockets get through with a cluster warhead that would **** up anything it touches..
2) They don't care about their related cousins. Their religion is their race. For them all this arabs lives on the land that promised only to jews. If you are ready to leave, than it's fine. But if not, they will take back their promised land with one way or another. Convert to Judaism if you really wanna be their ''brother'' This is the only way.
3) Again, wishful thinking. Israeli doctorin is always to be the aggressive one. Fire some missiles to them, they will attack you with everything they have. You can't cripple all IAF only with ballistic missiles. And even if you can there is always ''Sampson Option'' threat their existance, and see all this nuclear warheads... They are not gonna easily vanish from the history.

2) They don't care about their related cousins. Their religion is their race. For them all this arabs lives on the land that promised only to jews. If you are ready to leave, than it's fine. But if not, they will take back their promised land with one way or another. Convert to Judaism if you really wanna be their ''brother'' This is the only way.
3) Again, wishful thinking. Israeli doctorin is always to be the aggressive one. Fire some missiles to them, they will attack you with everything they have. You can't cripple all IAF only with ballistic missiles. And even if you can there is always ''Sampson Option'' threat their existance, and see all this nuclear warheads... They are not gonna easily vanish from the history.
And you think TAF would be able to take Israel in a war?

And you think TAF would be able to take Israel in a war?
Quite an insubstantial comparison. We don't want to conquer their land. They also don't want to just come in and attack us. Their preferred enemies are arabs.
But let's use our imagination, Short answer is yes. And long answer is... in a war between Israel and Turkey it is all about navy and air force. Israel has an advantage with F-35 on the paper about air force but they need to use extra fuel tanks for their F-35 to reach Turkey... It would just cripple the F-35's stealth abilities. Turkish air force can easly beat them up in Turkish soil.
I don't wanna even talk about all this Turkish made SAM's and our S-400 and even future TF-X...
But of course like I said, we are not really enemies... We are not gonna work with them, not after Mavi Marmara but we are not gonna spill our blood for treacherous arabs neither. Israel is free to kill it's real enemies.
We can defend you with our words, or maybe even give you weapons to piss off the Israel but this is it. Nothing more than that.

Last edited:
Quite an insubstantial comparison. We don't want to conquer their land. They also don't want to just come in and attack us. Their preferred enemies are arabs.
But let's use our imagination, Short answer is yes. And long answer is... in a war between Israel and Turkey it is all about navy and air force. Israel has an advantage with F-35 on the paper about air force but they need to use extra fuel tanks for their F-35 to reach Turkey... It would just cripple the F-35's stealth abilities. Turkish air force can easly beat them up in Turkish soil.
I don't wanna even talk about all this Turkish made SAM's and our S-400 and even future TF-X...
But of course like I said, we are not really enemies... We are not gonna work with them, not after Mavi Marmara but we are not gonna spill our blood for treacherous arabs neither. Israel is free to kill it's real enemies.
We can defend you with our words, or maybe even give you weapons to piss off the Israel but this is it. Nothing more than that.

As Egyptians .... we don’t want to occupy their land either .... so with the same scale you mentioned, the EAF ( which is much more advanced than the Turkish Air Force) and with the integrated Air Defense Systems.... Egypt can protect it’s soil as well.

But it’s all about Jerusalem .... for Muslims, this is what we care about.

Egypt's procurement looks a lot like India's!! A hodge podge soup of various different types of fighters.

1. Mirage-2000s
2. F-16 Falcons
3. Mirage-Vs
4. MiG-29 M2s
5. Alpha Jets

Multi-colored air force, like the indians.
6- Rafal
7- Su-35

As Egyptians .... we don’t want to occupy their land either .... so with the same scale you mentioned, the EAF ( which is much more advanced than the Turkish Air Force) and with the integrated Air Defense Systems.... Egypt can protect it’s soil as well.

But it’s all about Jerusalem .... for Muslims, this is what we care about.

6- Rafal
7- Su-35
Well all of your F-16's are tootless... Doesnt Have BVR capacity. All you have or will have is 36 Rafale and 50 mig-35 (if this news are true.) So, No. You are not better than TuAF... Not even close...
Israel until today, break all of united arab armies over and over again. Your best pilots were even Pakistani ones... So your own pilots training is questionable...
Now israel has an ally as Egypt President... So I won't actually invest my money on you.
About, Air defence again three words for you... Turkish Defence Industry. No need to talk about S400...
So Don't fight against them if you like... God knows you are not good at wining this wars... But they will do what they always do, expand to promised land... You can watch them while they are doing that I suppose... jerusalem is not the end. Just beginning...

Well all of your F-16's are tootless... Doesnt Have BVR capacity. All you have or will have is 36 Rafale and 50 mig-35 (if this news are true.) So, No. You are not better than TuAF... Not even close...
Israel until today, break all of united arab armies over and over again. Your best pilots were even Pakistani ones... So your own pilots training is questionable...
Now israel has an ally as Egypt President... So I won't actually invest my money on you.
About, Air defence again three words for you... Turkish Defence Industry. No need to talk about S400...
So Don't fight against them if you like... God knows you are not good at wining this wars... But they will do what they always do, expand to promised land... You can watch them while they are doing that I suppose... jerusalem is not the end. Just beginning...

I know this is wishful thinking ..... but in the real life Turkey is the first Muslim Country that recognized Israel .... then Turkey is the first Muslim Country that have military exercise with Israel ... ( where IAF pilots exercise how to bomb other Muslim Countries) ..... then Turkey was the first and as far I know only after Turkey is Qatar ( with Rafal Helmits) .... the only 2 Muslim countries that use Israeli defense technology.

So Stop being worried about Muslim and be yourself ( a NATO Member and Israeli ally)...

As for Egyptian- Israeli wars ..... just read and educate Yourself..... Israel never accept peace and never give occupied land back ..... but with Egypt they accepted peace and gave us our land back ... because they are smart enough to understand that the price of occupying Egyptian land is very high and they cannot afford.

Finally, you are comparing the aging TAF with much modern EAF .... what a joke .
With the most experienced Pilots either arrested or dismissed for being Fathalla gulun supporters .... :disagree::disagree:
Man you still operating Phantoms :agree:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom