What's new

Egypt signs $2 billion deal for 50 MiG-35 fighter jets from Russia

They would be better off with jft BLK 3
low cost low maintenance cost better aesa radar surely better air to air missiles etc

According to the article they will get all 50 mig35s by 2020, whilst the block 3 isnt even entering full production by then.

Why compare with Israelis AF? Egypt has a peace deal with Israelis in place. This is more to do with Saudis buying Egyptian alliance through defence payments.

Will they now be able to open Rafah border crossing with Gaza without Israeli permission ?

Will they now be able to open Rafah border crossing with Gaza without Israeli permission ?

Do you live in a planet called earth...?!

Rafah boarders are always opened ..... it is closed only when the Palestinian authority personnel have been withdrawn from the boarders and then it is opened again with new arrangements....
But it seems that the time stopped for you .... for about 10 years .:yahoo:

My only questions for Egypt - What is Egypt buying all this military equipment for? Egypt has bought soo much military equipment from US already that it promised US it will never use on ISrael(if not, US wouldnt have sold the equipment), so who/what are the real threats facing Egyptian govt that makes it need fighter jets in large #s like this?? Is it all for anti-terrorism?

Egypt is bound not to attack on Israel, but Israel is allowed to attack any gulf country to protect its boundary.

in upcoming years you will see Israel will attack on Egypt, Jordan, Saudi air space will be used without any permission, and USA will make all of us quiet, Iran will be attacked by USA under instructions of Israel.
suddenly a greater Israel will take place, India will attack on Pakistan and Turkish Army will join Hands with Pakistan Army Iran will recover form USA attack. and China will cutoff its supply to USA. Chinese Army will inter in India and China will become game changer.

Do you live in a planet called earth...?!

Rafah boarders are always opened ..... it is closed only when the Palestinian authority personnel have been withdrawn from the boarders and then it is opened again with new arrangements....
But it seems that the time stopped for you .... for about 10 years .:yahoo:
Sir the border is opened in such shitty circumstances as you know better and Ghaza people are suffering not only due to Israel aggression but also the cold attitude of Egypt Govt. Sisi is pro Israel/Western than perhaps any of the past ruler. It is not a hidden secret that Israel faces no more threat from Egypt and even if Arabs get F35s they shall not be able to compete with Israel as Israelis are much motivated by their religious and national sentiments. On other side Arabs have left the path of righteous.

On other hand the F16s got by Israel were further modernized by them and in same way they are developing systems for their F35s. No Arab nation shall be able to counter Israel until and unless the go for self reliance and scientific developments. The Mig 35s or Mig29 M2 which ever come shall only be used to suppress Muslims in different Arab areas.

Do you have evidence that Israeli permission is required to open Gaza border?
I think you don't know, why that broder was even closed and Sisi is the last person to be accused of it.

Ghaza people are suffering not only due to Israel aggression but also the cold attitude of Egypt Govt.
Can Pakistan open it's own border for Kashmiris of occupied side?
PAF had almost started the end of Indian army but Imran Khan came to rescue.

Last edited:
Do you have evidence that Israeli permission is required to open Gaza border?
I think you don't know, why that broder was even closed and Sisi is the last person to be accused of it.

Can Pakistan open it's border for Kashmiris from occupied side?
PAF had almost started the end of Indian army but Imran Khan came to rescue.

Sir discussion is pretty much open, I have discussed with many PTI supporters they also confess that IK has taken U turn on Kashmir as well as Gen Bajwa has not reacted as aggressive as he has been portrayed in the past. Their is a mysterious passive attitude of both Govt and Military especially after USA visit. India has totally destroyed Kashmir/Pakistan stance and has now absorbed the occupied valley. We have faced an open defeat after 1971 whether we confess it or not. On issue that's the reality that none of Muslim countries can challenge Israel due to their high motivation level and tech superiority.

Sir discussion is pretty much open, I have discussed with many PTI supporters they also confess that IK has taken U turn on Kashmir as well as Gen Bajwa has not reacted as aggressive as he has been portrayed in the past. Their is a mysterious passive attitude of both Govt and Military especially after USA visit. India has totally destroyed Kashmir/Pakistan stance and has now absorbed the occupied valley. We have faced an open defeat after 1971 whether we confess it or not. On issue that's the reality that none of Muslim countries can challenge Israel due to their high motivation level and tech superiority.

Repeated army clarifications that they are waiting for green signal and angry behavior of PAF chief at 6 September ceremony, clearly hints, Imran Khan came forward to rescue Indian army and i strongly believe that some fake istikhara was behind this decision.
Did we not heard words like 'it was 'decided' that Indian soldiers and military infrastructure shall not be hurt in PAF air raid!' let's just leave it for another time.

Sir the border is opened in such shitty circumstances as you know better and Ghaza people are suffering not only due to Israel aggression but also the cold attitude of Egypt Govt. Sisi is pro Israel/Western than perhaps any of the past ruler. It is not a hidden secret that Israel faces no more threat from Egypt and even if Arabs get F35s they shall not be able to compete with Israel as Israelis are much motivated by their religious and national sentiments. On other side Arabs have left the path of righteous.

On other hand the F16s got by Israel were further modernized by them and in same way they are developing systems for their F35s. No Arab nation shall be able to counter Israel until and unless the go for self reliance and scientific developments. The Mig 35s or Mig29 M2 which ever come shall only be used to suppress Muslims in different Arab areas.

What is the right path ....!!
Is it what you say ...!?

I’m Egyptian.... and I know much much more about Israel than you will ever know...
and we fought them many times .... then we forced them to choose peace.

Sisi is a pro America and Israel....!! Then why they imposed sanctions on Egypt and stopped delivering weapons to Egypt..?!
Even for tens of years .... they didn’t give Egypt AMRAAM missiles not to be used against Israel...... but they gave it to Pakistan....:agree:
who is pro America and Israel now :angry:..... (that is your twisted logic):crazy:

I believe it is much better for you to think more about Kashmir closed boarders.

So much hate and false data , knowledge..... I argue you my fellow Pakistani brothers.....read more and learn more about Egypt and Egyptians before saying false claims.....

Although if you started reading about Egypt..... you will take all your life time and will not finish what a glorious country and people.

Last edited:
Is it what you say ...!?

I’m Egyptian.... and I know much much more about Israel than you will ever know...
and we fought them many times .... then we forced them to choose peace.....

I believe it is much better for you to think more about Kashmir closed boarders.

So much hate and false data , knowledge..... I argue you my fellow Pakistani brothers.....read more and learn more about Egypt and Egyptians before saying false claims.....

Although if you started reading about Egypt..... you will take all your life time and will not finish what a glorious country and people.

Welcome to the world of falsification against Arabs, which stands at 1% level of what it used to be half decade ago.
I have the policy to trust the locals more than out sider analysts and commentators.
I believe, People must first visit the country, live and work there at least briefly, before passing any sweeping remarks against them and least level acquisitions and engage in cursing.
Since i have lived and worked in Arabia incl. Egypt, i was so objected to those falsifications, hence got to face all the hate.

Welcome to the world of falsification against Arabs, which stands at 1% level of what it used to be half decade ago.
I have the policy to trust the locals more than out sider analysts and commentators.
I believe, People must first visit the country, live and work there at least briefly, before passing any sweeping remarks against them and least level acquisitions and engage in cursing.
Since i have lived and worked in Arabia incl. Egypt, i was so objected to those falsifications, hence got to face all the hate.

Thanks dear for being here supporting me against that hate and false claims :undecided:

I believe it is related to cultural and educational levels of commmentator ... as I see here in Egypt and some other Arab countries there is some negative thoughts about Pakistan as well, but it cannot be compared with the level of hate from some ( not all) Pakistani members in PDF .

Is it what you say ...!?

and we fought them many times .... then we forced them to choose peace.

Sisi is a pro America and Israel....!! Then why they imposed sanctions on Egypt and stopped delivering weapons to Egypt..?!
Even for tens of years .... they didn’t give Egypt AMRAAM missiles not to be used against Israel...... but they gave it to Pakistan....:agree:
who is pro America and Israel now :angry:..... (that is your twisted logic):crazy:

All countries are glorious but here we discussing as muslims to improve our knowledge you cant get agressive to prove that what egypt is doing is all good we all know how much palistine suffer cuz of egypt and please dont compare Pakistan with india cuz they are 1.3 billion and we are 10 percent of their population they cud have swallow us but hey we are here defending ourselves. so egypt force israel to sign peace deal :) egypt was lucky in war cuz israel was concentrate on syria it was dead lock on sehr e sina.
we can use harh words for each other but reality is we muslims as nation not doing good at all lose grounds step by step sooner or later they coming for us so it good to accept reality and improve. it.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom