What's new

Egypt Sidelines Rafale Jets For SU-35s; Claims Only Russian Jets Can Match US/Israeli War Planes

Not nowadays, the French don’t hand in more avionics to the Russians since the Crimea crisis, if it was to happen it’ll be in Egypt and would depend on how dependent Egypt will be when it comes to the Su-35s.

It is still very likely to occur. France and Egypt have very strong relation and it would be probably something of Frances own interest.

The United States may still reevaluate its decision on banning the F-35 sale to Arab Countries especially after Egypt's Su-35 and its Arms Diversification policy.

Not gonna happen. Due to racism to Arabs, the US will never sell F-35 to any Arab country, not even to Egypt and Jordan which are the only Arab countries that have diplomatic relation with Israel.

Not gonna happen. Due to racism to Arabs, the US will never sell F-35 to any Arab country, not even to Egypt and Jordan which are the only Arab countries that have diplomatic relation with Israel.
KSA and UAE are going to get it..pretty soon..

Arab countries aren't allowed to buy F-35. Even Qatar, KSA were refused F-35. They had to settle for F-15.
Any sources about KSA.. because it was said recently as a month ago that the negotiations were still going on..

Talk is cheap.. any sources?
I love it when Arabs ask for sources? especially from a country who is on a American food stamp program...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
The US has never given anything that may threatens her forces or her allies...To this date they have never given anything of substance to Saudi Arabia, to Egypt or to any arab country..they just sell them stuff to show but not to use...It will be a day where they will sell them an F35....but it will be another chevrolet....

I love it when Arabs ask for sources? especially from a country who is on a American food stamp program...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
The US has never given anything that may threatens her forces or her allies...To this date they have never given anything of substance to Saudi Arabia, to Egypt or to any arab country..they just sell them stuff to show but not to use...It will be a day where they will sell them an F35....but it will be another chevrolet....
I see, that’s why they signed the Iranian nuclear deal in the first place...
The Arabs have good American weaponry too if you exclude Jordan and Egypt. The Saudi SA, the Emirati Desert Falcon, the Qatari QA - all in the Arabian Peninsula. If they put pressure on the US like what Iran did they’ll succeed - they have more money and more economic influence. Doable if most Arabs were clever...

The Arabs have good American weaponry too if you exclude Jordan and Egypt. The Saudi SA, the Emirati Desert Falcon, the Qatari QA - all in the Arabian Peninsula. If they put pressure on the US like what Iran did they’ll succeed - they have more money and more economic influence. Doable if most Arabs were clever...

F-15 is really old design. 1970s plane. Huge RCS. Bad aerodynamics compared to newer designs. SA and QA may look fancy in the cockpit but the age shows.

I have no idea why Iran is the culprit when it comes with the Arab state inability to solve their internal problems...
For the Sauds, they spend about $60 B a year in weaponry, what have they accomplished in five years against the Houthis? Absolutely nothing...do I need to continue and talk about UAE, Irak, Qatar and the rest of a rab states...
You all based your thinking on the publicity of the Western weapon makers on their weapon and interpolate the same info to the weapons Arabs states buy from them...Read the comment of Iraki officials about their F16, or the Kowetis or the Malaysians...on the F18's..The only states that gets the best is Israel and is the only one that is allowed to maintain, modify and incorporate their own systems...

I have no idea why Iran is the culprit when it comes with the Arab state inability to solve their internal problems...
For the Sauds, they spend about $60 B a year in weaponry, what have they accomplished in five years against the Houthis? Absolutely nothing...do I need to continue and talk about UAE, Irak, Qatar and the rest of a rab states...
You all based your thinking on the publicity of the Western weapon makers on their weapon and interpolate the same info to the weapons Arabs states buy from them...Read the comment of Iraki officials about their F16, or the Kowetis or the Malaysians...on the F18's..The only states that gets the best is Israel and is the only one that is allowed to maintain, modify and incorporate their own systems...
Yes, at least Ik that Iraq cannot maintain the F-16s on their own till now.
But the Saudis aren’t failing, they don’t have a significant ground intervention in Yemen but they put decent effort in airstrikes, they destroy launchers and depots etc... just like what Israel does to Assadists or what Turkey does to the PKK, they kill their enemies through airstrikes and cripple them. No Saudi tanks are involved in the war in Yemen.

Waste of money, too expensive and won't be used
I think? I heard that from an aggressor pilot in the US but then why did Egypt give it a try along with the Saudis and Emiratis? Maybe it was a mohalel for the Su-35s, the Su-35 doesn’t replace the F-35 for sure.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom