What's new

Egypt foiled ‘Iranian’ plot to kill Saudi ambassador in Cairo: embassy advi

Being street picked is better than being installed by foreigners. ;)
No one takes you guys seriously, so say what you like to say.
I like how Iranians come up with lies about others just to convince themselves that all the others are wrong and they are the only right ones. Keep it up!:tup:
Firstly learn to spell before getting excitable.
Secondly - because Iran "doesnt tow the line" and bow to the west when they are told to does that make warmongers? Are you so daft that you are insinuating Iran is the nation that spreads terrorism? I think your hatred for Iran is pathetic and obvious.
Thirdly your blabbering about New York is off topic and not relevant to this thread.
The Egyptians have confirmed this story is fabricated and nonsense - deal with it and calm your hatred down.
Now where is my ignore list - you are going to join it as you really post nonsense.
That's why I like this forum, people get to be so funny, when they don't mean to...:lol::tup:

I like how Iranians come up with lies about others just to convince themselves that all the others are wrong and they are the only right ones. Keep it up!:tup:

That's why I like this forum, people get to be so funny, when they don't mean to...:lol::tup:

blackfinch, face it, you're filled with hate. Maybe you're not. Maybe your life is empty and you need to feel something, I don't know. But you need to ralize that what's plaguing the arab world today is secterianism and tribalism. You guys do nothing but fight with each other. In Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Libya etc...

Coming here and running your mouth off against shias and IRanians won't fix that. You can act like a smart *** all you want, your reality will still be the same.

blackfinch, face it, you're filled with hate. Maybe you're not. Maybe your life is empty and you need to feel something, I don't know. But you need to ralize that what's plaguing the arab world today is secterianism and tribalism. You guys do nothing but fight with each other. In Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Libya etc...

Coming here and running your mouth off against shias and IRanians won't fix that. You can act like a smart *** all you want, your reality will still be the same.
i realy admire you because of this post.no troling and telling the truth.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom