What's new

Egypt foiled ‘Iranian’ plot to kill Saudi ambassador in Cairo: embassy advi

Who said Iran is doing it? West, Israel and Arabs, with zero evidence to back it up? ;) Its just disinformation campaign to demonize Iran, preparing people for another war, this time against Iran, with fake pretexts as usual.
Actually, it's the Egyptian official security advisor who reveiled this terrorist conspiracy not Saudi nor Israelis.
Enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why iranians are so cowards
have you nothing better to do ? like creating a fake video of yourself getting burried by the ''assad soldiers'' and begging for international help ?

Your comments are becoming disgusting my friend.
I respond in the same way they respond to me or my country. I suggest it is better for you to take the side of your country/people against these barbars who have done many injustice against Iran. You are being thanked by the biggest anti Iran troll. Doesnt that say something to you ?

have you nothing better to do ? like creating a fake video of yourself getting burried by the ''assad soldiers'' and begging for international help ?
they're advancing man. We must encourage them. In the past they would have blown themselves up and got done with it.

I take that back actually.

wahabis, continue blowing yourself up, thank you.

I respond in the same way they respond to me or my country. I suggest it is better for you to take the side of your country/people against these barbars who have done many injustice against Iran. You are being thanked by the biggest anti Iran troll. Doesnt that say something to you ?

One more advice: Stop living in Past! and thank Allah for what you have.

I love Iran and its people..... I wish Iran all the good but at the same time i disagree to Iran's foreign policy.

IMO... Iran need to stop, regular acts of provocation.

People like you in Iran shall realize, that other sovereign states in world and inhabitants can be equally patriotic.

When you call Arabs sub-humans you forget our prophet and all 12 Imams were/are Arabs!

We all are children of Adam, incl. non Muslims! By this link all humans are brothers.

I barely remember one verse of Quran; some thing; I (Allah) have made you in different tribes and faces so that you may know each other or learn from each other.

Your statement is conflicting the essence of Islam.
Lets not forget that Khomaini and Khamani and all their mullas claim to be Arab. That according to them give them the legitimacy to lead.

Why iranians are so cowards
Welcome to PDF!!
Flag_of_Syria_2011,_observed.svg

Lets not forget that Khomaini and Khamani and all their mullas claim to be Arab. That according to them give them the legitimacy to lead.
They are skyzophrenic, and remember how arab even the arab shia are so ill treated in arab ahvaz province in iran that they are becoming sunii

Cry+Baby+Cry.JPG

I think all this covert operation of killing Saudi Ambassador or Isreali .Iran is not getting any benfit in that .If they have to do it they would have dont it already .

Y now . Have you not seen the timing when Egypt is not is the stable state. when Syria is being attacked by foriegn mercenaries who are killing civilians to create choas . When relationship between Saudia and Iran are at its low.

I think all this covert operation of killing Saudi Ambassador or Isreali .Iran is not getting any benfit in that .If they have to do it they would have dont it already .

Y now . Have you not seen the timing when Egypt is not is the stable state. when Syria is being attacked by foriegn mercenaries who are killing civilians to create choas . When relationship between Saudia and Iran are at its low.
baba, read the damn articles Mahmoud_Egy posted.
it's some **** the wahabis made up

Egypt is denying it

the guy who came up with it is on wahabi payroll

One more advice: Stop living in Past! and thank Allah for what you have.

I love Iran and its people..... I wish Iran all the good but at the same time i disagree to Iran's foreign policy.

IMO... Iran need to stop, regular acts of provocation.

People like you in Iran shall realize, that other sovereign states in world and inhabitants can be equally patriotic.
you're a troll
so are you living in Iran or Saudi or Bahrain or Kuwait or Qatar... oh **** it, you've been everywhere, why should I even ask.

troll, the Egyptians are denying it.
The wahabis, come up with **** like this on an hourly basis.

Off topic,

but,

If someone is using wahab as her middle name what does that mean?

for example

XXXXXXXX wahab YYYYYY Khan

Back
Top Bottom