What's new

Egypt Buys TOR BUK M2 Already in Service

Yeah i know, Turkey just beats Egypt in the submarine force, other than that, i think Egypt and turkey have pretty equal navy strength.
The only "real" navies in the region are Turkish and Egyptian, the others are just a bonus.

What did you drink? The navy of Egypt nor any ME country is not even close to TNF. Egypt has advantages over us such as tank force and air defense systems but in seas, they don't stand a chance, any nation in Eastern Mediterranean. This is why Egypt, Israel and Greece are combining their naval forces. They can't take us combined either. This is not just talk nor mine's bigger than yours contest. Next time come up with something logical.

Reference: Officer Cadet (OF-D) for 3,5 years at Turkish Naval Forces.

What did you drink? The navy of Egypt nor any ME country is not even close to TNF. Egypt has advantages over us such as tank force and air defense systems but in seas, they don't stand a chance, any nation in Eastern Mediterranean. This is why Egypt, Israel and Greece are combining their naval forces. They can't take us combined either. This is not just talk nor mine's bigger than yours contest. Next time come up with something logical.

Reference: Officer Cadet (OF-D) for 3,5 years at Turkish Naval Forces.

Why do you say that?

Israeli Navy has sophisticated submarines armed with nuclear cruise missiles. What sophisticated systems Turkish Navy has that makes Israeli/Egyptian navies "nothing" infront of Turkish Naval Forces?

Israel ! LOL when did they even have a navy ? lol you call that a navy, compared to Turkish navy/Egyptian/or even Algerian navy? LOL

3 corvettes (Sa'ar)
8 missile boats
4 submarines (Dolphin class)
42 patrol boats

^ You call that a navy ? lol

If Israel knew thats not enough then they would had made it enough. Egypt wont stand a chance.

Why do you say that?

Israeli Navy has sophisticated submarines armed with nuclear cruise missiles. What sophisticated systems Turkish Navy has that makes Israeli/Egyptian navies "nothing" infront of Turkish Naval Forces?

Submarines are a pivotal force for any navy especially if you have an offshore nuclear strike capability. They are armed with 1,500 km range missiles with nuclear warheads. In a possible escalation; no navy uses nuclear weapons against surface/subsurface targets at sea. In addition there are only 4 ships in class as of active in service. But in naval warfare; logistics is vital which the navies I mentioned up there lack at TNF with 151 commissioned ships with 36 of them are auxiliary vessels. Also the surface fleet of Israel composes by 3 corvettes and numerous missile and patrol boats, they're surface fleet is too small to fight a large navy since they have a small coastline to defend. No need to mention the naval aviation since they dont have a credible aerial fleet operated by their navy. Wheras TNF; has 14 submarines in service. Type 209/1400 class armed with UGM-84 Harpoon as well. Turkish corvettes Ada-class and Burak-class have specific ASW roles with Ada-class being a ASW Corvette with reduced RCS; making it a stealth submarine hunter. As per ASW; the TNF operates 24 S-70B Seahawk helicopters, 5 CN-235 and 2 ATR-72/600 aircraft allocated for ASW/ASuW roles which gives TNF a massive dominance over ASW. I'd be glad to answer all questions related.

Israel ! LOL when did they even have a navy ? lol you call that a navy, compared to Turkish navy/Egyptian/or even Algerian navy? LOL

3 corvettes (Sa'ar)
8 missile boats
4 submarines (Dolphin class)
42 patrol boats

^ You call that a navy ? lol
Israel has 95 miles of Med coast to 650 miles for Egypt. If she has what you listed , short of 1 submarine, she can cover her coast easily. For Egypt to have the same effect she should have at least 325 crafts...Beside, just her submarine backed up by 5 decade of experience,is enough to keep Egypt and any Mediterranean navy real busy....
Algeria's navy, although potent one can't cover the totality of her shores. It will take her to at least 2020 to reach that capacity, when additional 4 sm, 6 C28A, 2 tigr, 4 Meko and two LSPD are received and fully manned and integrated.

Israel has 5 decade of experience ? Oh, as if the modern Egyptian navy was born 1990 or something? lol quit this ignorant statements

Last time i checked, Egypt had more than 240 vessels , and Algeria, with 620 miles coastline, had just 28 vessels ! any ignorant person with any knowledge, or military researchers knows that the Israeli navy is like a rat when compared to Turkish or Egyptian navies ! talking about Israeli subs like they are some major threat to Turkey or Egypt, well, Turkey has about 13 Kilo subs ! and Egypt has lots of submarine chasers and anti-sub helicopters !

You just like to come and utter ignorant bullshit statements from your butt, did you think you are a military leader or something? lol talking about how many crafts would a country need to cover their coastline ! as if you were some kind of expert?! lol

And what's with Algeria's military deals number doubling ? lol

One can only be such ignorant....stating that second largest standing naval force of NATO operates 13 Kilo-class submarines :rofl:

Submarines are a pivotal force for any navy especially if you have an offshore nuclear strike capability. They are armed with 1,500 km range missiles with nuclear warheads. In a possible escalation; no navy uses nuclear weapons against surface/subsurface targets at sea. In addition there are only 4 ships in class as of active in service. But in naval warfare; logistics is vital which the navies I mentioned up there lack at TNF with 151 commissioned ships with 36 of them are auxiliary vessels. Also the surface fleet of Israel composes by 3 corvettes and numerous missile and patrol boats, they're surface fleet is too small to fight a large navy since they have a small coastline to defend. No need to mention the naval aviation since they dont have a credible aerial fleet operated by their navy. Wheras TNF; has 14 submarines in service. Type 209/1400 class armed with UGM-84 Harpoon as well. Turkish corvettes Ada-class and Burak-class have specific ASW roles with Ada-class being a ASW Corvette with reduced RCS; making it a stealth submarine hunter. As per ASW; the TNF operates 24 S-70B Seahawk helicopters, 5 CN-235 and 2 ATR-72/600 aircraft allocated for ASW/ASuW roles which gives TNF a massive dominance over ASW. I'd be glad to answer all questions related.

We'd toast your 14 subs with our 5 - Easy ! :smokin:

'Cause unlike you guys we've actually used our Subs in War ! :bunny:

Not to pick a fight with our Turkish bro but in terms of experience Pak armed forces are supreme (as far as Muslim states go)...and in warfare as in much else experience usually trumps everything else...so now lets get this tread back on topic.

Remind me guys, how many days did it take Egypt to fck and invade turkey during the Ottoman war? lol

Back
Top Bottom