What's new

Egypt Buys TOR BUK M2 Already in Service

Frogman

Reaction score
Country
Egypt
During the commemoration/celebration of the October war the Tor M2 and Buk M2 SAM systems were paraded by the Armed Forces in their annual celebratory gala.
Buk M2 Buk missile system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tor M2 Tor missile system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ecec1ef692b5448e4b1b50d2e52a7f27.jpg

Also this showed up KrAZ ASV Panthera K-10

6ed11f4d6757bd7217f39aafd2372236.jpg

Mabrouk to the Egyptian Air Defence!

Attachments

• 90620933053b1c75b04faec0f21deae9.jpg
    90620933053b1c75b04faec0f21deae9.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 1,085
Last edited:
Good job.
That's what we need .
Egypt will not gain its force from the usa .
Alssisi Moving into the right direction .:tup:

Have you heard about the new Rafale deal for Egypt? :-) few sources confirmed that Egypt is in talks with French Dassult to sign an initial order for 24 Rafale jets , to replace some of the older Mirage V jets

Read this :

Egyptian Air Force going through a huge modernization, new russian,french fighter jets for Egypt

Yes, I know about it my brother. :tup:

Egypt need to have a strong air force and that what will happens insha'a allah.

hhhhhh that will makes some countries confused . :D
بالعربي
البرية توب ماشاء الله.
البحرية تحتاج قليلاً من التطوير.
الجوية قادمة وبقوووة وهذا سيشكل نوبة صرع مزمنة لبعض الدول

Best wishes Egypt. :yahoo:

What i could understand well from your Arabic is that the "Navy needs a bit of development"

Egypt Is Already working on it, They have signed a contract with DCNS to acquire 4-6 modern Gowind corvettes, and they already have 3 modern Ambassador MKIII armed with Harpoon Block II anti ship missile with a range of 280KM (150 nautical miles)
, and 1 more Ambassador will be delivered the end of this year to reach a total number of 4 stealth Ambassador MKIII navy ships. Egypt Also signed a contract with Germany to acquire the amazing modern Type-209 submarines , 4 type 209 were ordered , and the first submarine will be delivered to Egypt by the end of 2015, Egypt Also showed interest in purchasing 4-6 Russian Kilo submarines, after all this is done, Egypt will be the strongest navy force in the Middle east.

Yes, I know about it my brother. :tup:

Egypt need to have a strong air force and that what will happens insha'a allah.

hhhhhh that will makes some countries confused . :D
بالعربي
البرية توب ماشاء الله.
البحرية تحتاج قليلاً من التطوير.
الجوية قادمة وبقوووة وهذا سيشكل نوبة صرع مزمنة لبعض الدول

Best wishes Egypt. :yahoo:

Every branch is pending modernization man, Egypt military is the surprise of the year :dirol:
Thanks for the money brothers :meeting:

What i could understand well from your Arabic is that the "Navy needs a bit of development"

Egypt Is Already working on it, They have signed a contract with DCNS to acquire 4-6 modern Gowind corvettes, and they already have 3 modern Ambassador MKIII armed with Harpoon Block II anti ship missile with a range of 280KM (150 nautical miles)
, and 1 more Ambassador will be delivered the end of this year to reach a total number of 4 stealth Ambassador MKIII navy ships. Egypt Also signed a contract with Germany to acquire the amazing modern Type-209 submarines , 4 type 209 were ordered , and the first submarine will be delivered to Egypt by the end of 2015, Egypt Also showed interest in purchasing 4-6 Russian Kilo submarines, after all this is done, Egypt will be the strongest navy force in the Middle east.
"Strongest"? you forgot about turkish navy program?

Yeah i know, Turkey just beats Egypt in the submarine force, other than that, i think Egypt and turkey have pretty equal navy strength.

The only "real" navies in the region are Turkish and Egyptian, the others are just a bonus.

The only "real" navies in the region are Turkish and Egyptian, the others are just a bonus.
You need to lay off the hookah...Just to your right you have Israel with 6 subs...and behind her 60 years of experience...and to the IDF they added Space...Egypt has a long way to be a navy, first. When the first step is reached, and then we address "real":cheers:

Last edited:
Israel ! LOL when did they even have a navy ? lol you call that a navy, compared to Turkish navy/Egyptian/or even Algerian navy? LOL

3 corvettes (Sa'ar)
8 missile boats
4 submarines (Dolphin class)
42 patrol boats

^ You call that a navy ? lol

Back
Top Bottom