What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

Are you going to lay back now and assume that happens automatically or are you going to take an active role in the process?
of course no the people will guard their revolution
You did not allow the democratically elected leader to write the constitution but you think these malcontents who are unable to win through the ballot box will somehow magically come up with a constitution agreeable to all. Maybe I should revise my lifelong view that democracy is for everyone, maybe what some have said is true.... Democracy can only exist in educated well informed mature societies . It is sad to see such naivety.... Egyptians has just been played by world powers and they cant even see it.
you can wait and see what will happen

If the Supreme court thinks that it's unconstitutional or harms India in any way then YES of course they can, but then the normal practice is to let each branch take care of it's job responsibilities unless the court feels otherwise and can overrule any decisions.

So in India you cant do changes in constitution because it is unconstitutional to change constitution :) argh...
Does Supreme court of India testifies that which is harmful or good for India? WOW, Supreme court has only powers to make sure that LAW is enforcing in the country as per constitution.

You did not allow the democratically elected leader to write the constitution but you think these malcontents who are unable to win through the ballot box will somehow magically come up with a constitution agreeable to all. Maybe I should revise my lifelong view that democracy is for everyone, maybe what some have said is true.... Democracy can only exist in educated well informed mature societies . It is sad to see such naivety.... Egyptians has just been played by world powers and they cant even see it.

In what world does an elected leader write a constitution?

So in India you cant do changes in constitution because it is unconstitutional to change constitution :) argh...
Does Supreme court of India testifies that which is harmful or good for India? WOW, Supreme court has only powers to make sure that LAW is enforcing in the country as per constitution.

The Supreme court is the Guardian of the constitution, the thing is the court involves itself mostly when the matter comes to it and generally not otherwise - but then it's decision is final on any and every matter.

True. I don't know much about Jordan nowadays which is why I'm asking you.

MB tried all their best to achieve their goals in Jordan, they got much more aggressive and defiant after Arab Spring and more and more after MB got the reign in Egypt, however, they didn't manage to get enough popularity to help them achieving their goals, and that's due to that most Jordanians don't trust them, and the tribal mentality rather than political parties culture that still dominate our political life. Moreover, Jordanians are different than Egyptians, they are educated and loyal to the Hashimite Monarchy. Now, the Jordanian MB is weaker than ever before, their agendas got crushed by ousting Morsi. As for Salafis, they are just getting along, you would rarely hear about them in Jordan.

No coup can happen in egypt without US green light and this one wasn't either. Nice drama bing played out zionist loons.

YAWN.

Another lame attempt to play the anti-Semitism victim card.

The CIA's role in toppling Mossadeq is well known.
Meaning...Well exaggerated. For the Muslims, it is unthinkable that they may have contradictory views, even when there is an obviously odious character like Saddam Hussein. Any opposition by any Muslim against any Muslim could only come from the CIA-Zionists alliance. Now THAT is the biggest yawn of them all.

nushi20130703215950553.jpg

Army-chief-General-Ashfaq-Pervez-Kayani.jpg

Tashan to barabar hain...... General Learn something......

you want him to throw gov? are you crazy ? we have one of the best general which respect democracy and vote himself . military is not the solution its like you have problem and you take drugs .

Wah Wah,
Now I get it, its all about political Islam not democracy, Army kicked him out from Government.
Army has no right.
If Indian Army kicked BJP or Congress out then it is f9 for your thought.
People saw your faces now...

Are you high on something? Morsi's ouster was also a democratic thing. More people wanted him to go than stay. Isn't that how democracy works? I agree the army should have stayed away, but in their country there was no other way out.

As far as India is concerned, I would support military intervention if the government tried to bring in religion into the constitution - be it Congress or the BJP. But not for corruption or sub-par performance.

The last Constitution was approved by only 20% of the electorate. What proportion of the Egyptian electorate must vote "yes" to a new Constitution before you consider it valid? 50%? 75%?

(The U.S. Constitution wasn't approved by direct election but was deemed approved once 9 of the 13 state legislatures ratified it: from there the timetable of transition from the old Articles of Confederation to the new Constitution took about nine months.)

BBS says the turnout was 33% with 64% approving.

Who's fault was it that the constitution was approved when apparently the "Majority" doesnt like it? Can't be Morsi's fault his people got to the ballot while the opposition decided to go on a field trip to Alexandria or Sheikh al Shams.

People who I know are so pissed off at ousting Morsi, my work colleagues, my family and friends, hell.. even my manager. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom