What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

LOL. Iraq has no coastline clown. Barely any. 50 km or so and no beaches.

The Red Sea coast is famous for its beauty and where millions of tourists go. It has the biggest coral reefs in the world after the Great Barrier Reef in Australia.

We have over 100 tropical islands in Tabuk Province alone.

Not to mention the Gulf or the beautiful and tropical Arabian Sea in Yemen. Yemen alone has 500 tropical islands.

Then open a history book and see who spread Islam across the world and to Indonesia. Millions of Indonesians have Arab blood especially from Hejaz and Yemen.

You already saw the thread made by a Chinese member who posted about 30 different sources that you tried to destroy due to your inferiority complexes.

Don't lie phantast. You claimed that Makkah was Berber until you were ridiculed. You claim Berber everywhere besides where you Berbers actually live and that is the Saharan Desert and Mali/Niger/Southern Algeria and parts of Morocco/Algeria. You must be ashamed. I pity you.

Anyway maybe you can get your own country somewhere in Niger and Mali. I hope that for you. Although I hear that other non-Berber Malians target the Berbers living in Northern Mali.

We have about 250 km of coastline, only Britain cut it off for geopolitical interests.

Why retards resort to name calling when they start to lose arguments is beyond me.

In english
Morning, afternoon, evening democracy "continuity" with the mother, Come .. from the current Egyptian military actions in favor and who are defending? It is incomprehensible

What argument did you win MORON ? Please Enlighten me.:omghaha:

What argument did you win MORON ? Please Enlighten me.:omghaha:

When something has the name "Muslim" like Muslim Brotherhood, is mostly to take advantage of people passion to Islam to achieve political goals. We know MB, and they aren't any better than Iranian Mullahs.

We have about 250 km of coastline, only Britain cut it off for geopolitical interests.

?

Kuwait has a very little coastline too. Aside that particular region was part of Ottoman regions. I believe that Basra Province went all the way down to Al-Ahsa - the land where your Prime Minister Al-Maliki's family came from, LOL. For example most of the extreme South of Iraq was inhabited by Najdi families especially Zubair, Umm Qasr and other areas. Even to this day many have such ancestries and even dialects. Basra too.

In Basra the vast majority of the population are ethnic Arabs of the Adnanite or the Qahtanite tribes. The main tribes located in Basra are Al-Emarah, Bani Tamim, Bani Assad, Bani Ka'ab, Bani Malik, Shammar, Bani Khalid, Bani Sa'ad, Al-shwelat `Anizzah, Suwa'id, Al-bo Mohammed, Al-Jboor, Duwasir, Dhufair, Shreefat, Al-Badr[disambiguation needed], Al-Ubadi, Ruba'ah Sayyid tribes (descendants of the Islamic prophet Muhammed) and hundreds of other Arab tribes.
In 2006, Muslim adherents were about 85% Shiite and 15% Sunni,.[25] A small number of Assyrian/Chaldean/Syriac Christians also live there. There are remnants of the pre-Islamic gnostic sect of Mandaeans, whose headquarters were in the area formerly called Suk esh-Sheikh, with a small community of 3000 people or less. Basra is also home to a minority of Afro-Iraqi peoples.

We can invade Kuwait and divide it between KSA and Iraq if we then go to war with Iran and capture Arabistan and divide that too. What do you say? Then we will help you reclaim the Semitic/Assyrian/Akkadian areas of Northern Iraq from the Kurds who came from Iran.:whistle:

I don't hope that any Kuwaiti is reading this.:omghaha:

So, now Egypt is MB-free country rite?

Too bad for Iran :lol:

:tup:

Qatar needs to be put in place. They annoy me greatly.

I'm watching CNN and MSNBC, they are NOT happy about the coup!

They had a guest named Ed Husain, he was really really pissed off! lol

Not specifically muslims but anyone who when in majority could not tolerate minorities should be kept as much away from democracy as a matchstick from gasoline.

like your country has shiny record of DEALING with minorities

His nick is a dead giveaway that he is a Muslim and not Hindu, you will not brother(?) an Indian Muslim?

For Arabs all South Asians are Hindus, Hindu is used more as a racial term than religious term. @BLACKEAGLE is this right?

Last edited by a moderator:
?

Kuwait has a very little coastline too. Aside that particular region was part of Ottoman regions. For example most of the extreme South of Iraq was inhabited by Najdi families especially Zubair, Umm Qasr and other areas. Even to this day many have such ancestries and even dialects. Basra too.

We can invade Kuwait and divide it between KSA and Iraq if we then go to war with Iran and capture Arabistan and divide that too. What do you say? Then we will help you reclaim the Semitic/Assyrian/Akkadian areas of Northern Iraq from the Kurds who came from Iran.:whistle:

I don't hope that any Kuwaiti is reading this.:omghaha:

Qatar need to be put in place.

Mesopotamia is not really a place that borders so much coast unlike Hejaz on the coast, nothing wrong with that, Iraq would have more coast if it was unified with other countries like former empires, Kuwait alone would be sufficient but why only Kuwait!
Today there are sunni-shia tensions only if you look past that into history theres much better to achieve.
Superpowers will less likely mess with large countries.

For example this, even though I am not someone that supports SSNP, this sh!t is amazing:D, I dont care if its called Syria, based on the Assyrian empire borders.
greater_syria1.jpg

Hope no one is offended about the annexed parts.

When something has the name "Muslim" like Muslim Brotherhood, is mostly to take advantage of people passion to Islam to achieve political goals. We know MB, and they aren't any better than Iranian Mullahs.

The issue in Egypt is not Muslim Brotherhood or Salafis.

The issue is Democracy. If you abrogate Constitution and derail Democracy through the power of Gun, then you will go back to the Mubarak like Dictatorship and we both know how well that fared.

Back
Top Bottom