What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

come out your madrassa propaganda. We do have a shiny record in dealing with our minorities.

Unlike you we have not hunted even a single one to extinction.

what a moronic reply as expected come out of lala paloza land and then reply

Why should Indians, Pakistanis and Iranians care about this ? We are sitting miles away from Egypt...

The Gen who was appointed by Morsi himself , over throws him... how ironic .....
BAGHBAN NE AAG DI JAB AASHIYANE KO MERE
JIN PE TAKYA THA WOHI PATE HAWA DENE LAGE
Elsisi was already touted as the next commander of the armed forces especially after a bright career in the commandos and then the head of Egyptian military intelligence.

At least in Pakistan, good or bad we have democracy where one lame and limping Zardari Govt. finished its five year term and peacefully handed over the Government to a new Government.

situation was same as zia took power in pakistan in 1979 :azn: same style till today we are paying price of that day celebrations :lol:

Why should Indians, Pakistanis and Iranians care about this ? We are sitting miles away from Egypt...

hmmmm I don't know about Pakistanis and Indians. But for Iranians, Egypt is very important, it's the most important Arab country near Iran.

Actually you are right. some countries just naturally have a democratic culture but somehow most muslim countries don't.

Note that those who don't are in a specific region of the world and abound in a specific natural resource......It is true UAE,Qatar,KSA etc has thrieved under dictatorial regimes but it is mostly because their economy is dependent on that natural resource.....When it runs out the system will collapse.....When people start working for their economy the'll start valuing democracy.When my economy depends on my contribution my opinion is what matters!

Back
Top Bottom