What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

I hope and wish end of political Islam (not only insult to Islam but insult to people rights)

Egypt, Turkey, Iran : same cheat
but Egypt did manage to kick their ***
congrats bros
Erdogan may be a religious person but to be fair he dind't brought any religious law in Turkey.
Hes party is like the Christian partys in europe.
You cant compare Turkey with these countrys in peoples right issue.

I pray to God one day the Military will take over Hindustan and rid of us this gandhi family rule they will do a much better job in looking after the people and fixing our economy just see what they did with the floods they broke world records!
I am afraid our wishes won't translate in reality ever since our Politicos are smart enough to not let the power concentrate in Army's hand, Air-force is the first hurdle,almost 8,00,000 strong para military under Home ministery is second hurdle .

Your mullahs are most difficult of the lot to get rid of.

You can't compare Iranian people and Egyptian people!

Egyptians are courageous...

Iranians not so much........when it comes to protesting and politics Iranians are very PASSIVE. They might protest for one day, and the next day.. they'll get tired, need a haircut, tan, nose job, etc... lol

Don't post useless Berber propaganda. No Berbers in Egypt. Berbers belong in Mali and Niger and parts of Morocco and Algeria. In other words the Saharan Desert.

Berbers are not even a homogenous group of people. The only real Berbers live in Mali and Niger and are black Africans. There is no Berber country. Only a few millions even speak the language. It is completely irrelevant. All so-called Berbers in Morocco or Algeria have Arab or Turkish or Black African blood. Modern day genetics confirm this. Anyway all of them are Arabized and nearly all of them have Arabic names. Cry me a river.

This is your area of homeland and were Berber was spoken traditionally and areas were it is still spoken (different dialects and variants)

6ghm39.png

:omghaha:

The Berber langauge is only 2200 years old. Another dream of a phantast.

Oh, Berber language is a Afroasiatic of which the Semitic branch is the biggest and Arabic particularly by far the biggest.

2vta26w.jpg

You can't compare Iranian people and Egyptian people!

Egyptians are courageous...

Iranians not so much........when it comes to protesting and politics Iranians are very PASSIVE. They might protest for one day, and the next day.. they'll get tired, need a haircut, tan, nose job, etc... lol

But I thought your nose was pretty enough....why get a nose job when it ain't broken ? :unsure:

Don't post useless Berber propaganda. No Berbers in Egypt. Berbers belong in Mali and Niger and parts of Morocco and Algeria. In other words the Saharan Desert.

Berbers are not even a homogenous group of people. The only real Berbers live in Mali and Niger and are black Africans. There is no Berber country. Only a few millions even speak the language. It is completely irrelevant. All so-called Berbers in Morocco or Algeria have Arab or Turkish or Black African blood. Modern day genetics confirm this. Anyway all of them are Arabized and nearly all of them have Arabic names. Cry me a river.

This is your area of homeland and were Berber was spoken traditionally and areas were it is still spoken (different dialects and variants)

6ghm39.png

:omghaha:

Isn't morocco,a berber country?

I don't even know, :D he has some daydreams of being a brother of us living in the same nation under the same ruler who follows his version of Islam. I get to help them out in getting real. We are not brothers and we won't be so. In the name of this imaginary "Islamic" Ummah, they give themselves the liberty to call us names other than Muslims, insult us and even join any enemy propaganda against us.

His nick is a dead giveaway that he is a Muslim and not Hindu, you will not brother(?) an Indian Muslim?

But I thought your nose was pretty enough....why get a nose job when it ain't broken ? :unsure:

lol, Iranian people won't stand in heat to protest, their makeup will be ruined, the men don't want their pretty shirts get sweaty! They might go out for an hour to look cool and take some pics with girls and boys, but that's it!

Your mullahs would prove most difficult of the lot to get rid of.

Putting life in line does not lead to administrative competence.

Military is full of planning and administration how else was 100,000+ people rescued in the floods it takes clear thought and strategic planning with admin skills.

I pray to God one day the Military will take over Hindustan and rid of us this gandhi family rule they will do a much better job in looking after the people and fixing our economy just see what they did with the floods they broke world records!
I am afraid our wishes won't be translate in reality ever since our Politicos are smart enough to not let power concentrate in Army's hand, Air-force is the first hurdle,almost 8,00,000 strong para military under Home ministery is second hurdle .

BJP is better option :D

On Topic
Bad news for Egypt economy

Military is full of planning and administration how else was 100,000+ people rescued in the floods it takes clear thought and strategic planning with admin skills.

It is their job. Running home/finance/civil supplies/foreign ministry is not.

Back
Top Bottom