What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

Mursi was at that SALAFI, Pro-FSA rally, where they were having Anti-shia disco Party! So, I'm glad he is gone.

Yes for now,

But after Syria conflict would have been settled, you had a good chance of improving your relation with Egypt.

[video]http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=91074&sitesection=breitbartpeace_nws_non_sec&VID=24924835[/video]

I don't see a solution for them in this context,they are victims of real politik and western hypocrisy.

Yes for now,

But after Syria conflict would have been settled, you had a good chance of improving your relation with Egypt.

Do you remember when Mursi came to Iran?? The first words he publicly said on TV, was sectarian nonsense. I'm glad he is gone. The guy was anti-shia.

I don't see a solution for them in this context,they are victims of real politik and western hypocrisy.

:cry:

I'm so sad for them.

Mursi was at that SALAFI, Pro-FSA rally, where they were having Anti-shia disco Party! So, I'm glad he is gone.

Stop bringing Shiite into this thread. What is happening in Egypt has nothing to do with Iran nor Shia. Egyptians in the streets don't give a flying crap about them. So, plz spare us from this crap.

Stop bringing Shiite into this thread. What is happening in Egypt has nothing to do with Iran nor Shia. Egyptians in the streets don't give a flying crap about them. So, plz spare us from this crap.

OK Mr Ambassadress.

I wonder what they are saying in Qatar.

Bartender hard wisky and keep it coming.

Back
Top Bottom