What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

I wonder what they are saying in Qatar.

Probably only Gulf country who would be disappointed by this outcome.

As far as i know, even Saudis are against MB. It threatend monarchies of Saudi Arabia and Jordan.

Stop bringing Shiite into this thread. What is happening in Egypt has nothing to do with Iran nor Shia. Egyptians in the streets don't give a flying crap about them. So, plz spare us from this crap.

We are coming for you BLACKEAGLE:omghaha:

Not possible in Egypt(army strong will interfere without hesitation).

No, a new phase in revolutions starts...

What new phase? It's basically reverted back to what it was pre-revolution. Everyone who died ousting Mubarak, who was supported by the military like any dictatorship, basically lost their lives for nothing.

Now you have a large segment of the population whose votes were trashed so if they can't voice their opinion through a ballot box what will they do?

No. Egyptian army in contrast to Shabiha Assad's army (SAA) wont massacre its own people.

The only people who benefited from Morsi was the MB and Army. More power to the MB and expansion of powers of the Army.

Lets see if the Egyptian Army is willing to give up some of their outrageous powers.

I pray to God one day the Military will take over Hindustan and rid of us this gandhi family rule they will do a much better job in looking after the people and fixing our economy just see what they did with the floods they broke world records!

Pray for the people of Egypt there will be peace but my Muslim brotherhood friend is gonna be pissed on Yahoo lol ill see what he says on this when I see him next

I find it interesting to see how Pakistani Shias line up against Egyptian people.

I find it funny how pakistani Wahhabi are against the will of Egyptian people and want the country to be just like pakistan.Millions of Egyptian in the street asking for his ouster cause of pakistani shia dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh realy.

I pray to God one day the Military will take over Hindustan and rid of us this gandhi family rule they will do a much better job in looking after the people and fixing our economy just see what they did with the floods they broke world records!

Be careful what you wish for you just might get it.

I hope and wish end of political Islam (not only insult to Islam but insult to people rights)

Egypt, Turkey, Iran : same cheat
but Egypt did manage to kick their *** :)
congrats bros :)

LOL. Berbers never existed in Egypt.
arton3443-56b51.jpg

We are in year 2963...You have a lot catching on to do @sshole...
That Berber pheroah, shown on the above picture, built Cairo and went on and pacified was is now Palestine. No Arab ever accomplished what that Berber did thousands years ago...[since you dwell a lot in the past] and when Egypt was threatened and occupied, his descendants came all the way from NORTH AFRICA and led a memorable hand and died with Egyptians to free her from the Israeli occupation...And what the arab did? a big nothing..as always...
Amazigh Sheshong I
945 B.C.
Main stream archaeology established the reign of the Amazigh (Lybian) Sheshonq I ( Shoshenk) as (945-924 B.C.) or (776-755 B.C.) dynasty 22 and aligned this with the Biblical plundering of Jerusalem (925 B.C.) by a Pharaoh they name as Shishak. King Sheshong attacked the land of Canaan but makes no reference to an attack on Jerusalem and this main stream link to the Biblical tradition is now considered invalid. Rohl theory places Sheshonq I to 776 B.C. The Third Intermediate Period (1069-664 B.C.) is now considered even more questionable than previously thought. The first Egyptian Pharaoh of Libyan Amazigh descent Seshonq I lived for some five generations (150 or 875 B.C.) in Herakleopolis.
Sheshong I - 22nd dynasty. Also spelled Shosheng, (the Biblical Shishak in kings).
During his reign, political infighting and religious and family factionalism posed such a threat, that in 945 B.C, Pharaoh Sheshong I formed the world's first known secret police.

I find it funny how pakistani Wahhabi are against the will of Egyptian people and want the country to be just like pakistan.Millions of Egyptian in the street asking for his ouster cause of pakistani shia dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh realy.

What a troller like don't know is that a bigger number of Egyptians supported Mursi.

I guess they will educate you soon when they come out in the streets.

God willing I would welcome it I have no fear of the Military I have family members in the forces and know the nature of the men they are true sons and daughters of the soil who put their lives on the line to protect us.

Good. Well done. Stupid monks in SL should learn the lesson not to meddle with politics.

I hope and wish end of political Islam (not only insult to Islam but insult to people rights)

Egypt, Turkey, Iran : same cheat
but Egypt did manage to kick their *** :)
congrats bros :)

Your mullahs would prove most difficult of the lot to get rid of.

God willing I would welcome it I have no fear of the Military I have family members in the forces and know the nature of the men they are true sons and daughters of the soil who put their lives on the line to protect us.

Putting life in line does not lead to administrative competence.

Back
Top Bottom