What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

Thousands of Egyptians being slaughtered, the military junta rampant, supported by the copts and the liberals

No, no I dont think silence is an option

Egypt fight terrorism!!(English Translation and Caption) Must watch

Last edited by a moderator:
I remembered last weekend, group of Pro supporters were holding fake beards found inside the churches, it was the scums who supported El Pissi. You haven't provide any evidence that Pro supporters did it. The acting was fake to deceive others. General El Pissi said he was going to rebuild the churches but what about the masjeds that were burnt down? Why was their snipers on the top of the churches so nice try. I just posted before there are two faces of Coptics; there are Coptics in our side, the other side is the rich (tycoons) who controls the Egyptian media and the Popes who are Mubarak loyalist who doesn't represent the majority. They all need to be killed for spreading propaganda. :butcher:

It's not over yet. Algerian protest was nine month then it turned into resistance, Syrian protest was two months then it turned into resistance and it will happen to Egypt if El Pissi doesn't answer the people's call. If people want to stick with the revolution then force is the only solution otherwise you'll live under the military dictatorship because they won't put in MB as a candidate who won twice in July 51% (election) and Demeber 64% (constitution). This is what Turkish president Abdullah Gul predicted that it will turn Egypt into bloodbath. Does this revolutionary emblem looks familiar to you all? ;-)

Its clear that the rich and powerful Copts have sold out the interest of the Coptic nation, but please do not call for killing of even these few Christians, such attitudes will be used by enemies of Muslims, they will say that the Muslim extremists in Egypt are killing Christians. The few bad apple Copts will pay for their misdeeds in due course of time.

The world is a harsh place and you have to be extra careful when there are people who consider you as threat and want to eliminate your existence. I personally blame the Brotherhood leadership for this situation, they failed to understand the nature of threats against them.

But Egyptian democracy is bigger than Muslim Brotherhood. Just because Brotherhood lost power in a coup, it is not the end of the world for Egypt or vast majority of Brotherhood supporters. Sisi and his followers can try to destroy the organization but they will not be able to eliminate the idea and ideology of Brotherhood. Look at the example in Turkey. If people want to pursue and follow a certain ideology, they just need to wait for the correct environment and in the mean time, help elect people who will advance the cause of democracy in Egypt under whatever banner or party.

Sisi may be able to take Brotherhood out of the picture temporarily, but he will not able to stop democracy, because if there is no election soon the Egyptian people will then turn against Sisi and Brotherhood supporters can then support the people in this anti-Sisi movement for the restoration of democracy.

There is no need to create another civil war in the Arab world right this moment, just because Brotherhood lost power, because of their own shortsighted leadership. I think Egyptian masses will not forgive the remaining Brotherhood leadership, if they choose the course of insurgency and destroy the country as a result, which will be the biggest gift to enemies of Sunni Arabs and Muslims - Israel and Iran.

1148737_565682820158876_1921125268_n.jpg

I am a big fan of Malcolm x, but he was not careful enough, result he died and his dreams and plans with him.

My answer to his quote:

Sometimes we bring oppression on to ourselves with poor planning and strategy.

You should check out this post:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...-any-western-sanctions-egypt.html#post4673436

maybe brother but the biggest smartest muslims in History died in the hands of munafiqnes n kuffars, starting from sayiduna Omar, Othman , Ali , Hassan Banna, Malcom X , were they unstrategic in their thinking ? no , sometimes all what's happening is to test the believers n pick shuhada from amongst them.
Allah "swt" says :If a wound should touch you - there has already touched the [opposing] people a wound similar to it. And these days [of varying conditions] We alternate among the people so that Allah may make evident those who believe and [may] take to Himself from among you martyrs - and Allah does not like the wrongdoers - Al Imran 140

maybe brother but the biggest smartest muslims in History died in the hands of munafiqnes n kuffars, starting from sayiduna Omar, Othman , Ali , Hassan Banna, Malcom X , were they unstrategic in their thinking ? no , sometimes all what's happening is to test the believers n pick shuhada from amongst them.
Allah "swt" says :If a wound should touch you - there has already touched the [opposing] people a wound similar to it. And these days [of varying conditions] We alternate among the people so that Allah may make evident those who believe and [may] take to Himself from among you martyrs - and Allah does not like the wrongdoers - Al Imran 140

No question, becoming Shahid for the cause of Islam and Muslims is an act of honor. But there has to be a winning strategy and dying for advancing a winning cause is much better than futile and needless deaths that hurts our cause.

Some people blame Israel for the Sisi coup, some people say it was GCC govts., it could be that there was support from both, I don't know behind the scene story. But what I know is this that Al Thani family of Qatar made a deal with MB, to back MB in return for non-interference in their internal affairs and for preferential treatment from MB ruled govts. Why couldn't MB seek similar deals with KSA, UAE and other GCC states? If MB leadership could manage a deal like this with rest of GCC govts., was it still possible for Israel to engineer a coup like this one using Tamarod? If there was a deal like this, then was it possible to turn the Egypt situation into something similar to the situation in Syria, a lone dictator, stacked against all GCC states and the rest of Sunni Arab and Muslim world?

I think MB has lost this round and they have no choice but to wait for the next round. If MB is banned, in next election the supporters should vote for the candidates of their liking, from among the ones that are running. Its possible that Sisi will try to elect himself in a rigged election, then it will be time for MB to join the Egyptian masses to bring Sisi down, at that time. But for now, the time is now to wait for the next opportunity and regroup.

Saudis have no clue in broader sense of geo strategy and long term vision. Despite all surface noise about difference of views between Saudis and west, Saudis will jump (or let to do that) for a while because at the moment their money will be used as leverage for western/zionist goal. Saudis, more specifically house of saud, occupier of two holy places of Islam, will be sent for bottom fishing, just like Qatar.

And smart mind will send Saudis in goose chase of dominance in ME which will never be theirs and exhaust Saudi money thin. There are many projects western corporate houses are planning - label-chase-freeze-destroy-rebuild/contract format never gets old.

Thousands of Egyptians being slaughtered, the military junta rampant, supported by the copts and the liberals

Liberal's reply...

544521_10151562347647201_1334914148_n.jpg

561860_10201805108357445_2093588796_n.jpg

After all the talk about Mohammed who was a Prophet, we forgot the Mohamed who is unemployed, the Mohamed without a house, the Mohamed without a shelter, the Mohamed without work and all the Mohamed that live as slaves under the regimes that are ruled by those who claim to be descendant of Mohamed the Prophet...
Kateb Yacine.
If we are liberals we know why, and if the Ikhwan were kicked to the curve, we understand why...

Liberal's reply...
If we are liberals we know why, and if the Ikhwan were kicked to the curve, we understand why...

You liberals were used as tool for Saudis/zions and west because you could server their interest. But they do not guarantee your interest of power instead you bloodied your hand with genocide. You are now liability for Sisi and Saudi type and cold blooded murderer to majority population of Egypt. Your deceptive murderous skin all exposed and in worse position in the long term. But dont worry we would not even pity you.

Saudis have no clue in broader sense of geo strategy and long term vision. Despite all surface noise about difference of views between Saudis and west, Saudis will jump (or let to do that) for a while because at the moment their money will be used as leverage for western/zionist goal. Saudis, more specifically house of saud, occupier of two holy places of Islam, will be sent for bottom fishing, just like Qatar.

And smart mind will send Saudis in goose chase of dominance in ME which will never be theirs and exhaust Saudi money thin. There are many projects western corporate houses are planning - label-chase-freeze-destroy-rebuild/contract format never gets old.

If the Saudi's do not have long term vision, according to you, then is it not your duty to share your long term vision with them, as they too are our brothers, are they not?

Saudi's have done quite a bit for Bangladesh and many other Muslim countries, the least we could do is show some gratitude and try to give advice, if we see mistakes in their strategy.

Marking them as our enemy, I think is wrong strategy, then that will prompt them more to lean towards our enemy.

Of course the liberals support this, they are the enemies of the Muslims, they have blood on their hands they are guilty remember this the next time you ***** and whine of the cruelty of your islamists

Back
Top Bottom