What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

Saudi Air Bridge begins operations to Egypt. 16 C-130s in constant flights from and to Egyot.

Last edited by a moderator:
get your alawi *** out of here.

how do i win? its not about winning, your people are dying by the hundreds and your acting like your head is up your *** bud, your country will turn into another syria if this bs the military started doesnt stop. i have Egyptian friends so i know they are good people and they tell me that this military is at fault so the military needs to stop and sisi put on trial for treason and murder.
You wish and it won't.... If it does, then i have no problem fighting Terrorists but it will not turn into another Syria, keep dreaming!!

Saudi Air Bridge begins operations to Egypt. 16 C-130s in constant flights from and to Egyot.

Thanks brother!! We owe you big time.

Islamist preacher and one of the most vocal Islamists who was threatening to turn the country into rivers of blood, if Morsi was ousted has been arrested on his way to Libya couple of minutes ago. He was last seen on Rabiaa stage before security forces cleared the sit-in. Last words he said that they would stop the security forces or die as a martyr. Well it seems jihad in Egypt is over and Libya was his next jihad place. He was found with shaved beard. This whole situation explains the state of the Muslims Brotherhood, FALLING APART
His pictures couple of days ago
%D8%B5%D9%81%D9%88%D8%AA-%D8%AD%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%89.jpg

13-08-17-950886140.jpg

Pictures after his arrest with a Douglas :D
BSKc-WiIAAEIqml.jpg:large

Pictures of churches burnt by the Muslim Brotherhood and their supporters all across Egypt after the ouster of former president Morsi. Over 70 churches have been attacked so far
ap_egypt_church_burning_lt_130815_16x9_608.jpg
I remembered last weekend, group of Pro supporters were holding fake beards found inside the churches, it was the scums who supported El Pissi. You haven't provide any evidence that Pro supporters did it. The acting was fake to deceive others. General El Pissi said he was going to rebuild the churches but what about the masjeds that were burnt down? Why was their snipers on the top of the churches so nice try. I just posted before there are two faces of Coptics; there are Coptics in our side, the other side is the rich (tycoons) who controls the Egyptian media and the Popes who are Mubarak loyalist who doesn't represent the majority. They all need to be killed for spreading propaganda. :butcher:
1175070_437230626395519_1875463485_n.jpg

1173754_417105818397775_170546025_n.jpg

Anyway back to the topic.
1174681_437232029728712_824591840_n.jpg

21423_584651721611941_1306241129_n.jpg

1176376_584652021611911_554178332_n.jpg

1897_584571884953258_1674638878_n.jpg

Very emotional :cry:

It's not over yet. Algerian protest was nine month then it turned into resistance, Syrian protest was two months then it turned into resistance and it will happen to Egypt if El Pissi doesn't answer the people's call. If people want to stick with the revolution then force is the only solution otherwise you'll live under the military dictatorship because they won't put in MB as a candidate who won twice in July 51% (election) and Demeber 64% (constitution). This is what Turkish president Abdullah Gul predicted that it will turn Egypt into bloodbath. Does this revolutionary emblem looks familiar to you all? ;-)
1184907_122051577965556_1183621544_n.jpg

Life is short, but God is eternal

The liberal kaffir and Christians in Egypt have supported brutality abd slaughter of the innocent people

What options are there left other than the extermination of the copts and liberals these people are a disease

Like the quresh they are haunting the faithful, they must be removed from Egypt in order for their to be peace

These liberal fascists and copts have ruled through their dictators for details decades now

They have never won a war they have only bought Egypt shame and failure

Really now? Let's take a look in the last 40 years :

Persecution of Copts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hmm,it doesn't look to me that the cops are really the all powerfull,eternal rulers of Egypt,more likely they are the constant victims of hatred from islamo fascists.

Time to send the kaffir to hell

Time for you to get your a$$ out of a christian country,you're soiling the land with your presence and clearly you're an ungrateful guest.

The copts are neck deep in this slaughter, they have supported the uber liberals and military and have blood on their hands.

They are a dangerous group who must be dealt with for their to be peace for the Egyptian people

The copts are neck deep in this slaughter, they have supported the uber liberals and military and have blood on their hands.

They are a dangerous group who must be dealt with for their to be peace for the Egyptian people

I provided you with a link which clearly shows how the copts are under constant agression from islamists for decades now,you've not said a single word about it but instead continued with your unsubstantiated rant.Now ,know this,if your glorious plan is to slaughter christians be prepared to receive the same treatment in Europe and all the tears in the world won't help you then.Quid pro quo.;)

if your glorious plan is to slaughter christians be prepared to receive the same treatment in Europe and all the tears in the world won't help you then.Quid pro quo.;)

Such plan doesn't exist, but in Europe, nobody cares about Christians elsewhere, they don't feel a bond like muslims do. Because most are atheist.

Such plan doesn't exist, but in Europe, nobody cares about Christians elsewhere, they don't feel a bond like muslims do. Because most are atheist.

Let's see how Europe reacts if islamists start a religious cleansing on state level.Even if there are many atheists in Europe,they won't stay idly by watching muslims live in peace in here while christians are slaughtered on a mass level in a muslim country.You will get the same treatment,no doubts about it.Hate breads hate and you will enter a road of no return,our hospitality and benevolence has limits.
Do you,personally ,do not find anything wrong with that guy who asks for copts to be slaughtered while living in Britain?

Islamist preacher and one of the most vocal Islamists who was threatening to turn the country into rivers of blood, if Morsi was ousted has been arrested on his way to Libya couple of minutes ago. He was last seen on Rabiaa stage before security forces cleared the sit-in. Last words he said that they would stop the security forces or die as a martyr. Well it seems jihad in Egypt is over and Libya was his next jihad place. He was found with shaved beard. This whole situation explains the state of the Muslims Brotherhood, FALLING APART
His pictures couple of days ago
%D8%B5%D9%81%D9%88%D8%AA-%D8%AD%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%89.jpg

13-08-17-950886140.jpg

Pictures after his arrest with a Douglas :D
BSKc-WiIAAEIqml.jpg:large

Why are you so desperate?
Is it that you believe MB cant be defeated through regular ballot?? You need army and revolution to oust them?

Great a link to wikipedia...

That dosent absolve the Copts, they are some of the main backers of this military coup and military Junta

They are Enthusiastically supporting the destruction of democracy, a brutal crackdown and the slaughter of the egytptian people. How can they absolved of their actions

Like I said before

If the Queen of England ended democracy in the UK
Arrested the Prime Minister and held him at an undisclosed location on fake charges
Began to arrest and kill all elected officials in parliament
Filled parliament with stooges and lackeys

And intiated a bloody massacre of innocent people folowed by a campaign of oppression.

If the Queen of england did all that and British Muslims supported her in her brutal quest then FINE go after the british muslims

This is what the copts have done in Egypt

@hussain0216 You're a deranged individual and is actually my fault that i've let myself drawn in your cercle of hate when is obvious that the majority of egyptians don't support your views,have fun in enjoying the extermination of your kind (and by that i mean islamo fascists not muslims) in Egypt,I know I will.:pop:

@hussain0216 You're a deranged individual and is actually my fault that i've let myself drawn in your cercle of hate when is obvious that the majority of egyptians don't support your views,have fun in enjoying the extermination of your kind (and by that i mean islamo fascists not muslims) in Egypt,I know I will.:pop:

He's the kind of Muslim that all British people want to deport.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom