What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

No it was a false and decitefull war based on lies..... this is why people are looking at these things and thinking why shouyld muslims be mercifull to minorities when no one else is

:disagree:
you are not allowed to post on behalf of all Muslims.
'peaceful co-existence' is the key word here.
you are suggesting brits should burn houses of Muslim community if their govt charge on brit protesters.

Yes it does.You could see my post above ,burn/desecrate a mosque or church is the same crime.I'm not agreeing with killing of civilians i've just said that when you burn a church you could be in for Divine retribution.Sins are punishable you know.

don't let your personal grudges flaw your logic.

31 killed so far Today in Syria
50 killed so far Today in Egypt

snipers landing

BRzE7EoCYAA2FAh.jpg

don't let your personal grudges flaw your logic.

If i would have a personal grudge against muslims i would not put a equal sign between a church and a mosque.I would not personally dare to throw a stone at a mosque for fear of committing a sin.Those who did that to churches could be(possibility b'cause i can't interpret His will for sure) punished for this terrible act.This is what i believe.

Confirmed

Saudi Arabia : " Saudi Arabia stands Today with the people of Egypt against terrorism, and let those who interfered know that they r supporting the terrorism they claim to be fighting "
saudi and other gulf countries stand with Egypt in our time of need will always be remembered

If i would have a personal grudge against muslims i would not put a equal sign between a church and a mosque.I would not personally dare to throw a stone at a mosque for fear of committing a sin.Those who did that to churches could be(possibility b'cause i can't interpret His will for sure) punished for this terrible act.This is what i believe.

church burned(building) = People killed.
that is what you are equating a holy place no matter what worth it has, A human life is still more valuable.

Alexandria : heavy shelling from military vehicules and many casualties in a march in masjid Ali Ibn Abi Taleb !!!
There was a rumour circulating that is related with the disputation between the armed force. Is it true that senior army lieutenant from Egyptian army and senior police officer defected? Please confirm wherever you hear from your decent source.

There was a rumour circulating that is related with the disputation between the army. Is it true that Senior Army lieutenant from Egyptian army and senior Police officer defected? Please confirm wherever you hear your decent source.
hopefully but Sisi payed them a 50% raise just before this happens and reports say Sawires the coptic dog payed the police . so I don't think they will easly defect .

You are right Churches should have been spared, no matter what. Such actions are indefensible.

every thing happening in egypt should be condemned

idiot sissi dont have a right to use force on protesters
and protesters dontt have a right to attacked churches
and the international ignorance on this crackdown should also be condemned

Hatem Azzam : Sisi is the mastermind behind all " the counter revolution " during the past two years , he assigned his wive's brother as head of intels

1175481_603610216356772_1299911015_n.jpg

the hels shelling caused 4 shuhada (headshots) all from Hilwan march that was going to Ramsis
970684_10200620718183815_822741815_n.jpg

in masjid tawhid there is more than 20 dead bodies n 100 injured

mohamed elhami : the coptic hospital near Ramsis refuses to recieve the injured but the were forced in

Back
Top Bottom