What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

Saudi King Abdullah declares support for Egypt against terrorism

Egypt's presidency: Egypt will never forget the historic stance of Saudi King Abdullah

Jordan praises Saudi king's position on Egypt: Al Arabiya correspondent

UAE declares full support for Saudi king’s statements on Egypt

Evil Dictators scratching each other back.

thugs hunting people down
BRzd7inCQAIkGL7.jpg

Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah says the kingdom supports Egypt in the fight against terrorism

:blink:

In reality he supports the killing of muslims...

KSA support Egypt as a country first and the Egyptian army against Al-Qaeda terrorists groups in Sinai, not the recent MP crackdown.

the Israeli tenth TV : the Egyptian military told their israeli counterparts that the MB will be declared a terrorist organization

@islamrules Do you think MB can win against the alliance of copts, liberal/secular and anti-MB Muslims, Army, Police etc.? This is no longer democracy, there is no democratic right of peaceful assembly, march and protesting and voicing ones opinion. Military is in power and they have declared emergency. People are getting shot and killed by the thousands and my heart goes out to all the victims and their families.

At this point, it has simply become two groups fighting for power. If it continues like this, it may turn out to be a civil war and MB may loose, because non-MB may blame the MB leaders for irresponsible decisions.

If MB has a winning strategy, please tell me what it is? Without a strategy and possibility of winning, MB may be loosing valuable workers in a futile struggle, who could be used in the future for a possible win.

There is no Copts or Shia in power here, like Syria. Egyptian polity is 90% Sunni Muslim. The liberal/secular, MB, anti-MB, they are artificial divisions. The more 90% Muslims will become divided, the worse it will become for Egypt.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think democracy has failed, muslims should go back to their roots, quran and sunna. Rejecting democracy. I believe many muslims have opened their eyes to this.

As u know, not all muslims supported Morsi, thinking democracy was not the way to go. And they we're right. Muslims are not allowed to rule trough democratic means...

But they are against the coup. This is not anymore about Morsi or MB, u don't see many morsi banners. But a popular uprising against an oppressive militairy coup.

So we will see two narratives:

Army is fighting "terrorism"

Muslims fighting for freedom against militairy coup. And perhaps "kuffars"

Back
Top Bottom