What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

Is this today? I dont think so...

Yes, in Nasr city

Dictator TV shows this in Alexandrie, while the pic next to it, shows the real crowd.

BRy7a8UCcAE0Rqi.jpg

Sky News Newsdesk ✔ @SkyNewsBreak

Reuters: hospital official says five people killed and 70 more injured in Egyptian town of Fayoum
3:34 PM - 16 Aug 2013

The copts are central to this slaughter, they are some of the main supporters of the coup and some of the most involved in the slaughter of the people of egypt

I have no pitty on church torchers and neither does God.You reap what you sow.
How about we start burning mosques in Europe,would you like that?

Not saying they would be.....but trying to equate people who crush your islamo-fascist with Hitler loses a little impact....

overthrowing an elected goverment, who won 5 elections in a row. Imprisoning the president of a country on trumped up fake charges, rounding up and improsoning party leaders and members.

And slaughtering thousands of egyptians most of whom were protesting peacefully and legitimatly against a military take over

Yep comparing that Sisi to jews and Hitler is Apt

I have no pitty on church torchers and neither does God.You reap what you sow.
How about we start burning mosques in Europe,would you like that?

You already went through a few centuries of colonial brutality followed by support for numerous dictators who oppressed and killed muslims.

1.17pm BST

Pro-Morsi protests around the world

Supporters of Egypt's deposed Islamist President Mohamed Morsi shout slogans during a rally in protest of the recent violence in Egypt. Photograph: Khaled Abdullah/Reuters
The picture above is from a rally in Yemen today. The ones below are from Indonesia and Malaysia. Note that the banners are in English.
Indonesians take part in a rally to protest the deadly violence in Egypt at United Nation representative office in Jakarta, Indonesia, Aug. 16, 2013. Photograph: Agung Kuncahya B./Xinhua Press/CorbisSupporters of Egypt's deposed Islamist President Mohamed Mursi and the Muslim Brotherhood display placards during a demonstration in protest of the recent violence in Egypt, in Shah Alam outside Kuala Lumpur August 16, 2013. Photograph: Bazuku Muhammad/Reuters
Updated at 1.31pm BST

Of course Islamist support Islamist.

overthrowing an elected goverment, who won 5 elections in a row. Imprisoning the president of a country on trumped up fake charges, rounding up and improsoning party leaders and members.

And slaughtering thousands of egyptians most of whom were protesting peacefully and legitimatly against a military take over

You already went through a few centuries of colonial brutality followed by support for numerous dictators who oppressed and killed muslims.
Actually comparing Morsi to Hitler is more apt (both elected....both tried to cr@p on minorities and seize dictator powers while packing the government with thugs)

Last edited by a moderator:

Spare me the history lesson,muslims conquered,raped to,in fact my own country was opressed by a muslim power for over 400 years.That is the past ,we are talking about now...how would you like it if the brits torched mosques in retaliation?.....now another fact for you ,the MB members gunned down are beeing punished by Divine intervention for desecrating Holy places.

Burn a church--swift ticket to hell ! bye bye.

Wow, the Copts oppressed Muslims? How Many Muslims were in Egypt when the Copts rolled in?

Spare me the history lesson,muslims conquered,raped to,in fact my own country was opressed by a muslim power for over 400 years.That is the past ,we are talking about now...how would you like it if the brits torched mosques in retaliation?.....now another fact for you ,the MB members gunned down are beeing punished by Divine intervention for desecrating Holy places.

The thanks tab didn't show....but awesome points.

1157441_506998822716610_951640724_n.jpg
:omghaha:

Of course Islamist support Islamist.

Actually comparing Morsi to Hitler is more apt (both elected....both tried to cr@p on minorities and seize dictator powers while packing the government with thugs)

What did the M.B do they barely had a few months of rule and were opposed at every turn by a brutal corrupt and self serving miliatary and state apparatus.

The biggest check and balance in any society is an EFFECTIVE opposition, this opposition instead of uniting and planning for the next election aided a brutal military in overthrowing a legitimate and elected regime..

The Taliban, the TTP, Al Qaeda now these are hard core. Bombs, suicde attacks, car bombs, special teams they would have car bombed Tahire square a thousand times by now

The Muslim brotherhood have done NOTHING

If democracy and elections are worthless then what is the alternative

Back
Top Bottom