What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

th presidency is talking about MB attacks on libraries and museums and public parks !! when did this happen ??
stupid Sisi faking terror attacks

BRv6Un4CQAI1ug9.jpg

BREAKING: Putin puts all Russian military facilities at “Egyptian military’s disposal”

Sources told Egypt Independent that Russian President Vladimir Putin called for an extraordinary session at the Russian Kremlin to discuss the situation in Egypt and take the necessary steps to put the Russian military facilities “at the Egyptian military’s disposal”. Putin will discuss Russian arrangements for joint-military exercises with the Egyptian army according to source. [...]
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/08/breaking-putin-puts-all-russian-military-facilities-at-egyptian-militarys-disposal-2738506.html

Bring the suicide bombing card whenever you want, bit you can't deny the fact that the mullahs are supporting the butcher in syria. Claim that the Syrian Opposition are terrorists as you wish but you can't change the truth that the mullahs are responsible for 100.000 Syrian lives taken by the butcher and extreme shia ideology. I don't support radical Islam nor am I a fan of the Saudi regime, but your attempts to deny the bloodshed in Syria on the hands of your mullahs is quit ridiculous.

Your so called opposition groups have killed 50,000 people in Syria! Your hypocrisy is disgusting.....

BEIRUT: Assad backers reportedly make up 43 percent of dead in Syria - World Wires - MiamiHerald.com

It really doesn't matter if your a "liberal" ,"gay", "western educated", etc... All Saudis see all the other sects in the Middle east as second class citizens, Wahhabi mentality is deep in Saudis psyche. Sunni supremacy is over, welcome to the 21st century!

BREAKING: Putin puts all Russian military facilities at “Egyptian military’s disposal”

Sources told Egypt Independent that Russian President Vladimir Putin called for an extraordinary session at the Russian Kremlin to discuss the situation in Egypt and take the necessary steps to put the Russian military facilities “at the Egyptian military’s disposal”. Putin will discuss Russian arrangements for joint-military exercises with the Egyptian army according to source. [...]
BREAKING: Putin puts all Russian military facilities at ?Egyptian military?s disposal? | Alternative

Russians are only looking for their own interest.

America is only looking for it's own interest.

Don't take it too personally.

Today might be the day Cairo burns ...

people are talking about military suddenly leaving their positions near banks n churches n gvt offices , they plan something big in Cairo .1500 missing at least , and 10000 arrested in Cairo's stadium.

Arabic speakers
@JUBA @Arabian Legend @BLACKEAGLE @Mosamania @Ceylal @Frogman @agentny17 @Mahmoud_EGY @tyrant

What do you guys think about this interview :what:?
http://www.alarabiya.net/ar/arab-an...1604;دانهم.html

Yes, I'm well-aware of the Camp David stipulations, but we have to give them credits for what they did these days :-)
the brotherhood in every country dont consider themselves citizens the brotherhood comes first to them and there is nothing they wont do for the brotherhood even if that means destroy their countries

Last edited by a moderator:
This sht is totally f up.

********.com - 18+ Graphic: footage of head shots and face shots by Egypt's security force

the brotherhood in every country dont consider themselves citizens the brotherhood comes first to them and there is nothing they wont do for the brotherhood even if that means destroy their countries

They want to establish the Islamic caliphate.

They want to establish the Islamic caliphate.
and this is the right way ? dont believe this propaganda what is happening in Egypt is a terrorist group want to destroy or rule i can replay to every post but let them think what they like this is our country and we can defend it
glory to the homeland.......... glory to EGYPT

and this is the right way ? dont believe this propaganda what is happening in Egypt is a terrorist group want to destroy or rule i can replay to every post but let them think what they like this is our country and we can defend it
glory to the homeland.......... glory to EGYPT

I don't like MB at all. However don't you think the army went much to far... I mean 525-2000 killed and 4000 wounded is not self defence anymore. Women being shot etc. I've seen shocking pictures of headshots, brains on the ground. This will only provoke the MB. I think Egypt needs wise men like Elbaradei.

@Mahmoud_EGY
بنت الحرام و انا بخنقها عضتني في إيدي ... تقولش عدوتها
1010010_595501183815984_711008514_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom