What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

I don't like MB at all. However don't you think the army went much to far... I mean 525-2000 killed and 4000 wounded is not self defence anymore. Women being shot etc. This will only provoke the MB. I think Egypt needs wise men like Elbaradei.
525 killed about 50 of them are policemen from live rounds if this happened in any country you would see a lot bigger numbers

@Mahmoud_EGY
بنت الحرام و انا بخنقها عضتني في إيدي ... تقولش عدوتها
1010010_595501183815984_711008514_n.jpg
مافيش فايدة
images

Last edited by a moderator:
and this is the right way ? dont believe this propaganda what is happening in Egypt is a terrorist group want to destroy or rule i can replay to every post but let them think what they like this is our country and we can defend it
glory to the homeland.......... glory to EGYPT

They are the legitimiate and elected government of Egypt.

You idiots overthrew an elected goverment and are killings its supporters, arrested its president and are rounding up its party leaders and members for killing..

THIS IS YOUR FAULT

Egypt is going no where but down fast because you idiots cant wait for elections..

Take it from Pakistanis who had to live under a **** poor PPP President Zardari for 5 years

However useless and poor you thought Morsi was if you idiots waited for elections then there would have been a transition, if you wanted secular parties then all you had to do was VOTE for secular parties in the up coming local and then eventually national elections.

You have almost destroyed your nation by over throwing an elected regime, supporting a rampant and biased Military who from the begining undermined democracy & now has killed thousands of egyptians

Even if someone hated the brotherhood I cant see how waiting for elections in a few years would be worse then the destruction of Egypt the turmoil the chaos, muslims hate your military and your liberals now. You have just destroyed your international reputation and burned down your tourism industry, who would invest in Egypt now

Your only hope is to beg for aid from corrupt arab regimes

I cant see why you people are so deluded that you couldnt accept the results of the election and if you disgreed with anything the M.B did then form a effective secular opposition

Glory to Egypt???????? Yeah well done

Glory to this man right here !

1098100_361707467265772_1939779399_n.jpg

the Muslim Triumph card inshallah
970528_361707280599124_879978398_n.png

confirmed : Cheikh Mohammed Hassan out of the hospital , will be in the streets inshallah
1098382_361664037270115_1094116548_n.jpg

525 killed about 50 of them are policemen from live rounds if this happened in any country you would see a lot bigger numbers
I would understand if Egyptian army would have shot those who fired at police. But 525 deaths is what the pro-military government says. So real numbers may be double of that. I don't think 500-1000 victims and 4000 wounded were all armed. And the pics show headshots, brains on the ground, and shots in chest.. It's just shocking. Where are the cooler heads like Elbaradei? There is no military solution. Both sides are not giving up and warning each other, I fear for a civil war there!

How is the situation there at the moment, you think there will be a large confrontation today?

When the brotherhood was elected

liberals and seculars automatically shut shop and refused to do business with The Goverment, the Military did the same.

One of the biggest checks and balances in any society/system is an effective opposition.

The same opposition after refusing to work with the government in anyway UNLESS their demands were met (when do defeated political parties and politicians make demands) then were outraged the M.B were trying to force through laws or trying to remove biased Mubarak era officials who were trying to force the failure of the goverment at every turn

Even if they didnt like or even hated the M.B they had to respect the results of elections there were 5 or so elections during the last few years ALL were won by the Muslim Brotherhood

They had to form an effective opposition and rather then act like idiot children they had to bide their time for the sake of Egypt and wait for the transition if they were so confident of winning.

Would the M.B try to implement laws that the opposition dislike , OF COURSE thats what happens when parties win elections. Just oppose them without trying to break the country

The liberal slime have just broken Egypt and took it into chaos, and whats more annoying is then are blaming the M.B for opposing a military coup

The liberals and seculars have taken Egypt to the edge not the M.B

I would understand if Egyptian army would have shot those who fired at police. But 525 deaths is what the pro-military government says. So real numbers may be double of that. I don't think 500-1000 victims and 4000 wounded were all armed. And the pics show headshots, brains on the ground, and shots in chest.. It's just shocking. Where are the cooler heads like Elbaradei? There is no military solution. Both sides are not giving up and warning each other, I fear for a civil war there!

How is the situation there at the moment, you think there will be a large confrontation today?
today maybe will see more clashes the brotherhood have been saying we will burn Egypt today right now there is nothing happening after the friday prayers there will be protests

Glory to this man right here !

1098100_361707467265772_1939779399_n.jpg

the Muslim Triumph card inshallah
970528_361707280599124_879978398_n.png

confirmed : Cheikh Mohammed Hassan out of the hospital , will be in the streets inshallah
1098382_361664037270115_1094116548_n.jpg
army and police men killed too and i can post their pictures but i wont

The army and Police were gunning down innocent civilians by the hundreds only God knows but they may be hell bound

after a new constitution there will be elections the state of emergency and military governors are just temporary because of the situation
about 25 jan revoultion it is too early to say i only care about results

???????? So a peacefull transition from one elected regime to another is bad for you,,

But thousands dead, egypt burning and destroyed and then elections is ok.

Your deluded, Egypt is broken

???????? So a peacefull transition from one elected regime to another is bad for you,,

But thousands dead, egypt burning and destroyed and then elections is ok.

Your deluded, Egypt is broken
i dont want anyone to die also the army and everyone called the brotherhood to accept what happen and be in the next elections they said no

Back
Top Bottom