What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

While Saudi involvement is clear, Iran should not take any line other than principal stand that no one should pursue killing for sectarian agenda or for dominance. This is time for Iran and Turkey take firm stand to unite middle east including non violent and democratic minded Saudis based on core Islamic values. If Saudis can see teaching of core Islamic value then they should have a place in leadership as well.
It's late for that. Every day Shia are massacred and even turkish minister has started to call Hezbollah party of satan.
These sectarian and violent policies of Turkey, Qatar, Saudi are destroying middle east.
In case of Egypt, Iran should stay silent and neutral. MB is known for its anti-shia policies just like the army. However I do understand their anger towards Saudi rulers because what happened was a pure massacre.

While Saudi involvement is clear, Iran should not take any line other than principal stand that no one should pursue killing for sectarian agenda or for dominance. This is time for Iran and Turkey take firm stand of leadership to unite middle east including non violent and democratic minded Saudis based on core Islamic values. If Saudis can see teaching of core Islamic value and turn around then they should have a place in leadership as well. But with house of saud, it is hard to see happening any time soon.

That is my 2 cent and wish.

Though being against the Saudi regime in what they did in Egypt and completely agree with you that they are responsible for the bloodshed in Egypt, I must disagree with you on the part that Iran does not have any part of the havoc that is disrupting the ME. Iran's stance is not clear in Egypt but it is clear as the sun in Syria and Lebanon. Iranian mullahs are as guilty as the Saudi regime in what is happening in the ME. Claiming that the mullahs are working on a matter of principals is a misplaced lie. Everyone is working on the basis of interests and the human life has no value in their eyes. Both the mullahs and Al Saud are shame on both Shia and Sunni Islam.

Be anti Al Saud as you wish but don't claim that Iranian mullahs are innocent from the syrian bloodshed.

im interested in the developing story, please can you keep graphic stuff in the cup board?

thanks

its too disturbing

no, its because they hold 40% of the egyptian economy, giving powers to civilians means less power and less revenue

You just rehashed my post !!

The fact is Obama's failure to acknowledge the takeover as a coup against Morsi is bolstering the military in engaging these horrendous acts.

A simple case of sudden non-availability of spares will go a long way in putting a leash on the military.

horrific scenes

kuffars took off the black clothes as a sign that the islamic era is over

1173702_708776169148528_96409586_n.jpg
hahah your ignorance is a joke, they have always wore these cloth in the service, but when they are not in service they wear black...

your stupidity has no cure... you blame everything on Christians...:whistle:

Though being against the Saudi regime in what they did in Egypt and completely agree with you that they are responsible for the bloodshed in Egypt, I must disagree with you on the part that Iran does not have any part of the havoc that is disrupting the ME. Iran's stance is not clear in Egypt but it is clear as the sun in Syria and Lebanon. Iranian mullahs are as guilty as the Saudi regime in what is happening in the ME. Claiming that the mullahs are working on a matter of principals is a misplaced lie. Everyone is working on the basis of interests and the human life has no value in their eyes. Both the mullahs and Al Saud are shame on both Shia and Sunni Islam.

Be anti Al Saud as you wish but don't claim that Iranian mullahs are innocent from the syrian bloodshed.

Oh please save it for someone without a brain to fall for your propaganda.

Al Sauds and the Gulf states monarchies have killed and displaced millions of people in the past 30 years.

Who financed Saddam in Iran-Iraq war? The monarchies all benefited from the oil prices and they kept financing Saddam to attack Iran, they only stopped when Saddam attack and invaded Kuwait.

What about when Al Sauds and the Gulf monarchies started to finance and send 1000 of fighters to Afghanistan in 1980's? Currently there are 2 million Afghan refugees in Iran and about 4 million more spread across the world.

Which countries are only financing the terrorism in Syria? again the Al Sauds and the rest of the monarchies.

Don't forget you also invaded Bahrain in 2011 crushed and killed protestors.

Whose financing military coups because they don't like democracy too close to their own borders? Again , Al sauds regime and the rest of the monarchies.

What about when USA invaded Iraq? Why didn't you stop them? Why did America use their military bases in Kuwait to invade Iraq and again mess up the whole country?

At least with the Iranian leader, they have a clear agenda, they don't want Western powers dominating and invading the region.

In each country they should hold elections and each time, Islamist will come to power, because people identify with Islam.

Al Sauds regime and the monarchies HATE any elections, because it poses a threat to their own rule and corruption.

they also finance terrorist groups in Pakistan that kill minorities!

Shia never do carbombings and suicide attacks in sunni markets, cafes, streets. Saudi arabia exports terrorism. 99% of attacks in Iraq are done by terrorist salafists. And yes Iran is not clear in Egypt because all the parties are anti-Iran and anti-shia.

I don't agree many policies of islamic republic, however I'm objective.

Al Sauds and the Gulf states monarchies have killed and displaced millions of people in the past 30 years.

Who financed Saddam in Iran-Iraq war? The monarchies all benefited from the oil prices and they kept financing Saddam to attack Iran, they only stopped when Saddam attack and invaded Kuwait.

What about when Al Sauds and the Gulf monarchies started to finance and send 1000 of fighters to Afghanistan in 1980's? Currently there are 2 million Afghan refugees in Iran and about 4 million more spread across the world.

Which countries are only financing the terrorism in Syria? again the Al Sauds and the rest of the monarchies.

Whose financing military coups because they don't like democracy too close to their own borders? Again , Al sauds regime and the rest of the monarchies.

What about when USA invaded Iraq? Why didn't you stop them? Why did America use their military bases in Kuwait to invade Iraq and again mess up the whole country?

At least with the Iranian leader, they have a clear agenda, they don't want Western powers dominating and invading the region.

In each country they should hold elections and each time, Islamist will come to power, because people identify with Islam.

Al Sauds regime and the monarchies HATE any elections, because it poses a threat to their own rule and corruption.

Agree but Iran’s regime is not any better.
Iranian regime makes trouble and supports armed groups aswell. Meddling in affairs of other countries instead of focussing on their owns. Both regimes are good for nothing.

Bring the suicide bombing card whenever you want, bit you can't deny the fact that the mullahs are supporting the butcher in syria. Claim that the Syrian Opposition are terrorists as you wish but you can't change the truth that the mullahs are responsible for 100.000 Syrian lives taken by the butcher and extreme shia ideology. I don't support radical Islam nor am I a fan of the Saudi regime, but your attempts to deny the bloodshed in Syria on the hands of your mullahs is quit ridiculous.

I'm a liberal homosexual MUSLIM saudi, I think I just marked your target of a kaffir.

Respect for saying that on a forum with a bunch of religious homophobes, though I'm not sure if you were serious.

Back
Top Bottom